If I got these anywhere near my dog he’d run into traffic:

Comments

26 Responses to “Obama Campaign Gets a New Leash on Life”

1. backwoods on September 18th, 2011 2:42 pm

Wow. Talk about something that will make you want to barf…

2. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 3:19 pm

It was bound to happen; Obama and the dimmocraps have gone to the dogs !

3. cdl on September 18th, 2011 3:23 pm

I wonder how many jobs this created in China?

4. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 3:24 pm

Doug, the link ain`t workin` !

5. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 3:26 pm

Wouldn`t you think pooper scoopers would be better friends of Barack ? They`re tailor made for those shovel ready jobs !

6. Doug on September 18th, 2011 3:45 pm

Maybe try it again… it's working from this end, but it was a little slow to load.

7. OK_Loyalist on September 18th, 2011 4:14 pm

Think how having a picture of Obumblears on the face of the scoop would make the job a little more pleasant.

8. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 4:17 pm

It was just `puter lingo saying it had reached 100 iterations, but it`s working now, thank you very must !!

Gawlee, gee whiz, what prices !! $20. for a mug with Oblunder`s mug and a faked BC ! No thanks !

Hmmmmm, no pooper scoopers ! What`s up with that ?

Probably picked up a tracking cookie, too !

9. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 4:22 pm

It might create a new phenomena; dogs being walked "too much" !

10. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2011 5:13 pm

Test Post

11. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 5:24 pm

I have a turtle in mind for your test post !

12. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2011 5:28 pm

OT, quick shof of hands..?

Good friend tells me his GF works at one of Oregon's many, many Unenjoyment Joy Check Distribution Centers. On avg. the girls that work there 'skip' at LEAST a day a week. At least. Show times appear to be "more like guidelines really?" and popping in for a few hours a day appear sufficient.

She's mortified they'll ALL be let go when the ultimately ABUSE this little system to the point of torture. Since WHEN do State employees 'not' have to punch a clock..? If this is taking place in Oregon, can we safely assume this goin' down pretty muchy from coast to coast?

How much LONGER are we supposed to put UP w/ this cr@p? I say it's whistle blowing time. This is totally out of control. Bring back the punch clocks. Enough. Half of them will simply QUIT ( I mean if you're going to get all micro-management about this!? )

13. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 6:30 pm

I`m all for getting things to working right and like clock-work, punch- or otherwise, BUT, if GF does blow the whistle, how much you wanna bet she`s the first to be let go ?

14. Granny55 on September 18th, 2011 7:27 pm

Goes on here in Michigan too. A friend of mine worked for the state and her hours were supposed to be 8-5 with an hour lunch. She would drift in about 10 am, leave for two hours for lunch and then out the door by 4 pm. Everyday!!! And her two hour lunch always included loading up the one-hitter for a few tokes. She retired last Nov at the age of 56 with full benefit package and all she amounted to was a secretary. She gets almost 60% of her $68K salary for pension and bitches that it is not enough.

Now that she is retired she wants me to take off Wednesdays and drive 75 miles to her house for "girls day". When I told her that I wouldn't because I would use up all of my vacation time she was flabbergasted that my boss would have the gall to not give me a day off every week with pay. That is the mindset of the completely socialist workers you get at the public sector pig sty.

I don't mind paying for police and firefighter retirement packages but come on full out pensions and freebies for data entry clerks to retire at age 56??? That is a sin!!!! And it is breaking our backs!!!!

15. Pasadena Phil on September 18th, 2011 8:28 pm

I hope they didn't invest in too much inventory. Hillary has no use for them.

16. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 8:41 pm

Speaking of over-inventorying; Apparently the DNC is hedging their bets. I saw an Obama / DNC logo sticker with 2012 on it but no name. They may very well be considering running Shrillary instead !

17. Pasadena Phil on September 18th, 2011 8:48 pm

The calls among the Dems for Hillary are intensifying. I believe he will step down and if it isn't Hillary, the only other Dem who might be interested is Juan McCain.

18. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2011 9:42 pm

But could we count on Juan`s cross-aisle-reaching maverickiness once he actually becomes part of the left where he belongs ? That invisible one-way barrier thing ya know !

I did read a few days ago that Kucinich is on the short list. (shudders)

19. Granny Jan on September 19th, 2011 1:56 am

That's not as bad as BO's leash from 2009: I love Obama. http://www.petsugar.com/Found-Bo-Obamas-Collar-Le

20. OK_Loyalist on September 19th, 2011 2:18 am

Granny Jan, you are a real looker… LOL

21. The King Penguin’s Morning Fishwrap…19 September 11 | adeliemanchot on September 19th, 2011 5:43 am

[...] Obama Campaign Gets a New Leash on Life Prediction: By the middle of next year you’ll see these attached to Obama’s remaining 2008 supporters to keep them from running away from his 2012 campaign. [...]

22. Dexter_Alarius on September 19th, 2011 11:09 am

Obummer lap-dog Chrissy Mathews is getting fitted for his now.

23. gwlintl on September 19th, 2011 11:30 am

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. visit : indiagiftservices dot com (Send gifts and flowers to India.).

24. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2011 7:23 pm

Headline at Drudge right now:

"LIBS VOW PRIMARY CHALLENGE AGAINST OBAMA"

Ralph Nader wants in ! (face palm)

25. Truesoldier on September 20th, 2011 12:18 pm

Doug, whose to say those leashes and collars are for the dogs….we are talking about Democrats after all.

26. Dandapani on September 25th, 2011 10:52 pm

“If you want a friend in Washington, buy a dog.”