The “Day of Rage” on Wall Street and in other cities across America came and went Saturday. By all accounts it was an epic fail, but I don’t know what “success” would have been because I’m not quite sure what the point of the whole thing was, other than to show “rage” with corporate America and capitalism — which I think is the excuse du jour for leftists to avoid getting jobs.

Zombie has a ton of pictures of the scaled-down Moonbat-a-palooza here. Many wore bandanas to cover their faces, probably so their parents wouldn’t kick them out of the basement after seeing them on the evening news protesting instead of applying for a job at Burger King like they promised.

Shortly after this picture was taken, these two left because they had to be back in Pleasantville by six o’clock:

Nothing says “f*#k you, corporate America” like velcro sneakers.

“Day of Rage” photo album challenge: I dare you to click here. Rosie O’Donnell’s really let herself go.

Update: Video of the Day of Raaaaage!

Comments

10 Responses to “‘Day of Rage’ Accomplishes… I’m Not Sure What”

1. sizemorew on September 19th, 2011 12:22 pm

Good thing nobody was there to tell them that they couldn't have it both ways. The number of heads exploding would've caused a panic due to fear of another terrorist attack.

2. The Zoo Keeper on September 19th, 2011 12:23 pm

Against my better judgement, I took the challenge and clicked. Now I'm flushing my eyes with a saline rinse.

3. Adam on September 19th, 2011 1:12 pm

Good thing they held this on a SATURDAY when corporate America is not working.

4. Dexter_Alarius on September 19th, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey, that's the sign I made after the 2008 election! How'd she get it?!

5. sizemorew on September 19th, 2011 2:46 pm

I got curious after seeing your comment. I now regret it dearly. Pass the saline rinse?

6. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2011 4:03 pm

Me too. Had that really been Rosie, I`d be screaming for "eye bleach" !

Much more of that and I`ll rethink my attraction to breastuses !

7. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2011 4:08 pm

"Nothing ……….velcro sneakers"; yep and counter-productive. They kill your feet.

Doug, are you sure they can stay out till 6: ? I thought Pleasantville officials rolled up the sidewalks at 4: pm.

8. zillaoftheresistance on September 19th, 2011 5:14 pm

Screw the saline, I think I'm gonna need a blowtorch! Arrrgh! My eyes!

9. zillaoftheresistance on September 19th, 2011 5:17 pm

Wow, you found the only two kids who weren't filthy disgusting gross and ugly. Their parents must be SO proud. (Mental note, the Lil Resisters will pull this sort of crap over my dead body!)

10. Turbo on September 19th, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow! Ouch. Please, next time mark this sort of thing as a double dog dare!