Concerning his call to raise taxes on the wealthy $1.5 trillion to partly pay for his latest destined-for-failure job scheme, President Obama actually just said, “This is not class warfare — it’s math!”

See here and here and here and here and here and here for just a few examples of why I don’t exactly trust Obama’s math acumen. If not class warfare, it’s certainly going to be math warfare, so I don’t want it either way.

Here’s the obligatory “Obama math” instructional video that gets distributed to every new White House hire:

Comments

17 Responses to “Obama: It’s Not Class Warfare, It’s Math”

1. Dexter_Alarius on September 19th, 2011 2:44 pm

Obama failed college algebra. Prove me wrong!

2. Yossarian on September 19th, 2011 2:52 pm

Election math perhaps.

3. Pasadena Phil on September 19th, 2011 3:29 pm

As with the new science, new math is in the eye of the beholder with the truth being determined by a globalist arbiter.

4. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2011 3:57 pm

Ma and Pa Kettle also did a math skit. Equally funny. I hope we all live long enough to look back on this administration and laugh !

We have really fat night crawlers here, so lots of people supplement their income on rainy nights by "picking" them and selling them to a local distributor. He paid a penny apiece for them and sold them for $10. a thousand. Think about that; he couldn`t. He`s out of biz now, but for the longest time, he thought all he needed was a bigger truck. True story.

5. Pasadena Phil on September 19th, 2011 6:12 pm

I'll have to re-check those Detroit Lions scorecards see if they are using the new math. Man 2-0. Something's not right.

6. Granny55 on September 19th, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey Phil – we have waited a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time for a decent football team – quit picking on our Lions!!!

And the Tigers are kicking some major butt too!!!

7. Pasadena Phil on September 19th, 2011 6:51 pm

Yeah, they finished well last year too. I predicted then that they would be 11-5 or 12-4 this year. It's too early to tell but barring injuries, they should be in the playoffs this year. Of course, they'll never get past my Patriots. They look fantastic again this year. Knocked off a really good Chargers team yesterday.

8. Joe Redfield on September 19th, 2011 6:55 pm

Nice cameo by Shemp as Timmy Geithner.

9. The Zoo Keeper on September 19th, 2011 6:57 pm

Is today really "talk like a pirate day"? If so, the President did a great job.

10. Granny55 on September 19th, 2011 7:00 pm

No, today was his usual dribble of "Listen to me – I really know what I am doing" day. Like he thinks we are stupid – Ughhhhhhh!!!!

11. cdl on September 19th, 2011 7:07 pm

I noticed that too.

12. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2011 7:14 pm

He doesn`t seem to do good at plain ol` `rithmatic either ! He also must have skipped history and geography classes too !

13. cdl on September 19th, 2011 7:20 pm

"It's not stealing. It's guided donations."

14. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2011 10:58 pm

Even THIS shows O'drama's ever escalating failures! It wasn't long ago The Professional Left outright -refused- to acknowledge such a thing as Class Warfare/Env y even existed..!

Other than to point out corporate robber barrons kicking in the doors of the underclass to deflower their daughters and take food off their table..? Ahem, if He wants to discuss 'math' there's plenty of ways we Conservatives can invoke simple numbers as well?

Like the unprecedented number of people on food stamps…

15. joyannaadams on September 20th, 2011 12:11 am

Hey, thanks for explaining Obama math in such an entertaining way! Obama went in stupid, and came out the same way.

16. The Watcher on September 20th, 2011 9:47 pm

This from a guy who thinks there are 57 states. Yeah, the artichoke on my kitchen counter is better at math than he is.

17. Dandapani on September 25th, 2011 10:12 pm

And I have eleven fingers. Holding up left hand, starts counting the pinky, "TEN", ring finger, "NINE", middle finger, "EIGHT", index finger "SEVEN", and thumb, "SIX", plus the 5 fingers on the right hand makes "ELEVEN"!