I’ve never agreed with an email from the Obama campaign more:

I’m not even going to click on it and ruin the bipartisan concurrence, but we can speculate a bit. What’s “officially over”? — The US economy as we knew it? The “green jobs” sham? The global warming boondoggle? Obama’s chances at winning re-election? Biden’s plug therapy? Tim Geithner’s 100th amended tax return?

I have a feeling the “it’s over” they’re referring to is “don’t ask, don’t tell,” but like I said, I’m not going to find out for sure because my presumptions are more fun — not to mention accurate.

Comments

8 Responses to “Obama Email: It’s Officially Over”

1. Dexter_Alarius on September 20th, 2011 6:19 pm

What they meant was the superiority of the American military.

2. SignPainterGuy on September 20th, 2011 6:53 pm

Sometimes the truth hurts, so all I can say is, "OUCH !"

3. SignPainterGuy on September 20th, 2011 6:57 pm

My first thought was – the Ataaaaack Waaaaatch joke of a snitch program is over and has been taken down. But that would show a connection with reality, so …. I`ll go with the big announcement that made front-page prominence today – DON`T ASK, DON`T TELL is OVER !!

NEXT – UNIONIZING THE MILITARY !

4. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm going w/ Attaaaack Waaaatch and The Prog Agenda.

Everything else they've pursued is DOA or dying on the vine. Hey Dex! What's up?

5. Marshall_Will on September 21st, 2011 12:33 am

( From previous but too important to get buried )

Peter Schiff whome Doug featured just 2 threads previos was nothing short of absolutely BRILLIANT on Greta just moments ago.

I'd been keenly aware of the end……less layers of Regulations strangling the Securities Industry so no real revelation there. What Peter mentioned though from a personal standpoint was spot on.

He said so many people don't understand why successful people can't just throw in the towel and golf the rest of their lives..? Well, he points out, this USED to be fun! Running a business was what kept a lot of us going. Well not any more!

Peter said there are days he doesn't even want to come IN to work! So for all the Progs that question entrepreneur's motivations, look no further!

6. Marshall_Will on September 21st, 2011 3:05 am

Another key element Peter Schiff pointed out was… Over-Regulation has rendered many people "Unemployable". I thought that was a particularly vicious angle.

Someone gets laid off. They can't keep their license/licenses "current". No one wants to re-new your certification as a Stockbroker ( or Engineer ) or whatever and… you might as well be radioactive!

I'd have 'read' Schiff's book. If I hadn't WROTE it!

7. Granny55 on September 21st, 2011 1:57 pm

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride! We should be so lucky.

8. android on January 9th, 2012 9:48 pm

Email Spider is a fast multi-threaded application that “scrapes” email addresses from given URL ’s. You can import both emails and link allowing you to remove duplicates if need be. Crawl a little or crawl a lot at once, it’s up to you!