For much of the mainstream media, digging into Obama’s past has never been a “shovel ready job. But once again Andrew Breitbart is there to do the digging when the MSM conveniently mis-places their shovels:

New photographs obtained exclusively by BigGovernment.com reveal that Barack Obama appeared and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in Selma, Alabama in March 2007.

The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed, are the latest evidence of the mainstream media’s failure to examine Obama’s extremist ties and radical roots.

Here’s one of the pictures:

At the gathering was Panther leader Malik Shabazz, of “kill white babies” and “kill some crackers” notoriety.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yeah, I can’t believe Reverend Wright wasn’t there too.

Just one more story you won’t see on the network news tonight.

Breitbart closes:

The mainstream media should ask Obama a few questions before they rush to his defense:

What did he and Malik Zulu Shabazz say when they conversed that day –something that Shabazz has said happened?

Did the Obama campaign play any role in having the Panthers travel to support his presidential ambitions?

Who posted the Panthers’ endorsement on the Obama campaign’s website, and at whose instructions?

Who–finally–was the Malik Shabazz who visited the White House residence on July 25, 2009?

I doubt the MSM will rush to Obama’s defense. They simply won’t mention it until it goes away.

Michelle M. has more.

Comments

12 Responses to “More Stuff on Obama’s Past for the Mainstream Media to Ignore”

1. Truesoldier on October 3rd, 2011 3:10 pm

Of course Obama had noooo idea who that guy was next to him anymore than he heard what Rev Wright was saying for those 20 years Obama sat in the pews. This is just another case like when Obama started his campaign in the house of Bill Ayers…you know just some guy in the neighborhood.

2. Granny55 on October 3rd, 2011 3:19 pm

You know at some point in time some of this sh!t is going to start sticking to the Teflon DonObama. With the ratings for the MSM way down – you know word is getting around via the new media.

3. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2011 3:43 pm

I would bet that the msm / American Pravda Media and many others on the left are well aware of Oblamer`s past, probably in great detail, but Doug and MM are right, they will ignore and not mention it until it goes away. At this point, they likely are praying hard to whatever they pray to that this will all go away and soon.

4. Marshall_Will on October 3rd, 2011 3:43 pm

"The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed,"

Must've been an exhaustive TASK! And you have to ask yourself, why did Soros even go forward w/ this candidate..? From COLB -on- they had to basically recreate this individual from scratch and STILL live w/ countless loose ends.

Why not just find someone else? I've had plenty of Black friends over the years, many of whom are better speakers, more mentally organized and have squeaky clean backgrounds! What was the end game here?

The national sentiment going into '08 was SO anti-ANYTHING GOP we could have run Jesus himself and still not carry his home state. This was so unnecessary.

5. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2011 4:06 pm

I`ve read that THE main reason BO was picked, was because he could lie straight-faced ! Soros, the DNC and whoever else was involved recognized the perfect storm …. it was time; they could run a black man and win !

"Loose ends", ha, we ain`t worried about no stinking LOOSE ENDS !!

6. Truesoldier on October 3rd, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh no they will "find" all sorts of damning evidence against Obama after he looses in 2012. That way they can blame the loss squarely on Obama and not on liberalism.

7. Marshall_Will on October 3rd, 2011 4:20 pm

SPG,

Probably. Many of the Black non-commissioned ( and commissioned ) officers I'd known over the years simply wouldn't have bought IN to the Prog/Leftist Agenda to BEGIN with! So in that regard, they Need Not Apply.

Some might even assert that not only did monkey-boy 'recognize' the Perfect Storm, he helped precipitate it! This is what's so comical about O'drama's assertions "he 'inherited' a mess". Well Duuuude, had it not BEEN for that perfect storm ( do you think 53% of the country would have been so desperate to elect you? )

8. Doug on October 3rd, 2011 4:23 pm

Remember the Brady Bunch episode where the record producer wanted to turn Greg into the rock star "Johnny Bravo"? Greg thought it was because he was talented, but it turned out that the record company only had one "rock star" suit and Greg just happened to fit it.

Obama got there mostly because he "fit the suit."

9. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2011 4:30 pm

Ha ha, the "empty suit" fit the "hollow" man.

10. SignPainterGuy on October 3rd, 2011 4:36 pm

I`ve only mentioned Oblamer to one of my black friends, saying, "We`ve got to get rid of this administration, they`re killing the country !" He got real quiet, so I changed the subject. I was at that time just learning about and beginning to like Cain; I wish I`d asked him what he thought, but we were also talking about something else, more locally, personally important at the time, sooo ….. I just dropped it. Dang !

11. Marshall_Will on October 3rd, 2011 5:45 pm

Remember it..? I WROTE it!

Every time I think I've eradicated that show from my childhood memories..?

12. cdl on October 3rd, 2011 7:56 pm

Is MyLeak Shabass the son of Malcome X?

I know his widowed wife went by the name of Shabazz later in life cause she spoke at my university many moons ago.

Probably not, but…