Popeye said “I am what I am and that’s all that I am,” but this Occupy Wall Street participant takes that a step further to “I want what I want and that’s why I want it.”

By way of NRO, meet the freeloader of the day and his ironclad logic:

The scariest thing is that he’s one of the more articulate ones I’ve seen.

Comments

10 Responses to “Occupier of the Day: My Justification for Getting What I Want is That I Want It”

1. SignPainterGuy on October 12th, 2011 4:06 pm

AND he thinks he really deserves what he wants !

Our local talk show host, extraordinary in his patience with all points of view, had a spokeswoman on for the Occupy Asheville bunch. She is a law graduate of the NC University system, second in liberalism only to Berserkley or maybe Columbia, clearly articulated the group`s displeasure with Wall Street greed, capitalism, etc. ad nauseum, but could not, when asked by the host, think of a single solution to their grievances ! Intended or not though, she made it clear to the host, callers to the show and to me that the occupiers are communists / socialists / clueless hypocrites !

2. Dexter_Alarius on October 12th, 2011 4:32 pm

Doug, was it you that said that the OWS pukes are working on their "Mine, mine, mine" plan?
    Love it!

3. Jimbo on October 12th, 2011 4:35 pm

He's absolutely immune anything other than his own opinion. How quite will a college education benefit someone so in thrall to the worship of his own nonsense?

4. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2011 6:06 pm

SPG,

We need to start asking these b*ttmunches, "Why do these corporations get so big, and ultimately so 'evil'?

Do you think it might be the PILES of Gub'mint Regulation (TM) that makes it almost impossible for smaller, politically UNconnected startups to even get out of the gate!?

Do you think it just 'might' be that only the Oligarchy members can AFFORD all the unfair and arbitrary EPA reg. compliance? Is that why they can charge WHAT they want WHEN they want? Is that why the lack of COMPETITION is making the things you seem to think you're entitled to out of reach?

Good, now that we're STRAIGHT on that, let me help you with your sign: DOWN WITH EPA! See? There ya' go kid! Now you have a focus and one that's more aligned w/ your goals!

5. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh that Liz! Still keeping those clothes on? TGFSF's.

And just supposing there's (1) shred of validity to their claims, how does a massive expansion of Free Stuff for the Voluntary Lower Class in any way offset injustices inflicted upon us in the Middle just previously by the Upper?

I started noticing this wave of sentiment among younger Bubble Bloggers as early as 2004. They couldn't afford a home in Downtown SF/SEA/NYC etc. so… "the System must be rigged!" No dipsh!t, most of us don't -start out- w/ our dream house. It goes Fixer, Intermediate, Dream, Downsize.

One budding Leftist started an entire housing blog designed to do nothing but cater to the "My last name isn't Buffet or Gates so what's the point of even TRYING?" crowd. I watched in horror as it grew in popularity. Big Obama supporter who'd pretend he was reporting from some fancy place in Euroland to bolster his 'credibility'.

Everything is just GREAT over here!

6. SignPainterGuy on October 12th, 2011 8:06 pm

Fascinating ! It`s amazing the lengths people will go to to feel relevant and get "noticed" ! I`d be too embarrassed to put that level of ignorance / stupidity on display !

My Sis told me recently that she will be putting her lg. house on the market and moving into their much smaller condo soon. (Your downsizing) I will miss the back deck – view of the lake, boats and wild life.

7. Marshall_Will on October 12th, 2011 8:20 pm

Don't waste any time on it but his last 'post' was some time in 2010. Slamming the Tea Party to the end:

Dude was a total idiot, had NO background in Finance and yet he somehow was able to shape opinion among disillusioned 20-somethings like nobody's business.

8. SignPainterGuy on October 12th, 2011 8:51 pm

Schmucky Spewmer is calling for the recession to be branded "The Tea Party Recession". It WILL happen, and idots will buy it, hook, line and sinker.

9. Michelle Malkin » John McCain Understands the Frustrations of ‘Occupy Wall Street’ on October 13th, 2011 12:50 am

[...] Toldjah has a little more on the kind of frustration that McCain understands. This guy didn’t mention the housing crisis as being a motivator [...]

10. Hyperfobea on October 14th, 2011 11:27 am

Hmmm … a perfect picture and mouthpiece for the pukes that are running the country right now. Try to imagine this bozo in a position of power some day. Surely if he'd have had a few more fatal beatings during his puppyhood he might have turned out slightly better.