Joe Biden’s doing such a great job explaining why parts of the “jobs bill” should be passed immediately that the Republican Party is featuring his “reasoning” in a new ad.

Video by way of Jim Geraghty at NRO:

Before too long I suspect Biden will grow frustrated that he’s being mocked, and the attempt to prove himself correct might culminate in a headline like this:

Comments

11 Responses to “Joe Biden’s ‘Robberies Will Go Up, Rapes Will Go Up’ Jobs Bill Fear Mongering Now Ad Fodder for the RNC”

1. Dexter_Alarius on October 20th, 2011 4:23 pm

"See! I told ya not to screw with me!"

2. SignPainterGuy on October 20th, 2011 4:41 pm

This is getting to be like islam`s claim of being the religion of peace …….. if you don`t believe it and say so, we`ll kill you to prove we`re peaceful ……. and tolerant …. and loving !

The one good thing about Biden; if you listen long enough, eventually, he`ll tell you the truth. Added bonus; it`s usually snort worthy !

3. Marshall_Will on October 20th, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh I think the VP is perfectly truthful on this one. Especially on Rape. ( It used to 'hurt', now I can't even keep an APPLE in there!? )

Good to see the RNC fin….ally getting w/ the program. Dim's have only been pulling this bs for 3 years now?

4. clu on October 20th, 2011 9:36 pm

IT’S ALL BUSH’S FAULT

He signed the TSA into existence in November of 2001 and now Mao is expanding their reach using them for rat traps along the interstate highways.

Instead of trapping the rats at their nesting bottleneck border crossings and other immigration check points of entry, He's interfering with interstate commerce, costing way more than needs be, and having them take over police duties, and using two of Mao’s favorite “subjugation of the masses” tactics:

perversion of the good and more regulations.

5. Marshall_Will on October 21st, 2011 12:41 am

Clu,

Like Michelle says, "The Timothy McVeigh GOLD Card! The card with NO spending limit!"

"Trott pointed out it was an Oklahoma state trooper who stopped Timothy McVeigh for not having a license plate after the Oklahoma City bombing in the early 1990s."

Subjugation of our ASSES! They just won't drop The Agenda. Holder's got one foot in the slammer, Solyndra's ready to bust at the seams and now those pesky issues w/ the Indiana DNC chair/forged signatures and they're STILL poppin' em out.

How you been Clu, long time no see!

6. clu on October 21st, 2011 1:49 am

I hope the conservatives can get into a position to WHITEout the infectious wart’s name and everything he’s done to our country in the Congressional records and the graffiti of his existence on the pages of American history.

Been having trouble getting access to Doug’s site. Both IE and FF timing out on his site and saying server not responding, or not found. Next time I’ll brush my teeth and eat a pack of TIC-TACs before trying to log in.

7. SignPainterGuy on October 21st, 2011 1:56 am

I`m having the same issues. Hadn`t thought of TIC-TACs, screaming uglies hasn`t helped. ;-)

8. Hyperfobea on October 21st, 2011 9:08 am

Law enforcement is not proactive but reactive, i.e., cops don't prevent rape and murder any more than they prevent drunk driving. This "crying wolf" tactic isn't going to work for much longer.

9. Marshall_Will on October 21st, 2011 11:28 am

Clu,

I had to rectify the problem by doing a ping test for the server w/ my ISP's troubleshooter on the line! You've got to hold your service provider's feet to the fire on this one.

In my case they put a tracer on it and my ping went from Portland to LA to… the Twin Cities and that's where my connectivity derailed. They have to find an alternate route to get access. It's not just a problem w/ your Shortcut on your desktop or IE formatting.

This is a Freedom of Speech issue. Funny, I never have any difficulties getting access to the countless Guitar/Auto sites ( many of whom are Euro-based ) and to be perfectly honest, it's not uncommon for Michelle's site to give my desktop lock-up/slow uploads. Don't get me started about the local Portland conserv. sites!

We've YET to get an explanation as to why MM's site was HACKED ( the very day after her cousin went missing ) No, we haven't forgotten.

10. deepa on October 21st, 2011 12:32 pm

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. visit giftwithlove dot com(Online Florists).

11. SignPainterGuy on October 21st, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for the ping-tracking explanation, it gets aggravating sometimes and does seem confined to here and MM`s or other con. sites. The night of the debate, refreshing the page every couple minutes took forever or timed-out.

I even considered changing browsers to Opera, but not until Firefox pushes me right to the edge !