A Forbes story about Occupy Wall Street features several different protesters, and lists what they do for a living (if anything) along with a sentence about why they’re participating.

Here’s my favorite:

For some reason I’m envisioning a photo of Michael Moore above the caption “unemployed personal trainer.”

(h/t Sense of Events)

Comments

21 Responses to “Does She Really Wonder Why She Can’t Find a Job in Her Chosen Profession?”

1. Hyperfobea on October 21st, 2011 1:47 pm

Bull will work for nose ring.

2. clu on October 21st, 2011 1:49 pm

Yeah, cosmo me, I want that look!

Looks more like a Rachel wannabe channeled by Richard.

I’ll bet there’s a sweet, mellow, attractive attitude inside all that femininity.

The quote sounds like he/she must be a conservative.

3. maladroit on October 21st, 2011 1:55 pm

W T F? All she has to do is go to Hollywood, add a neck tattoo and BOOM! Job time!

She's on the wrong coast, but thanks for the boner kill.

4. Pasadena Phil on October 21st, 2011 1:58 pm

She might consider returning to school to study tarot card reading. Just a suggestion.

5. Marshall_Will on October 21st, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, "hold the government accountable for their actions"! We're all ABOUT that.

Aging is hard enough, gone are the days when we could dash out the door and "still look great". In fact that period is short lived enough. Throw in peroxide, meth/nose candy, a few pounds of non-ferrous metal AND…?

6. SignPainterGuy on October 21st, 2011 3:12 pm

Killed DEAD !!

7. SignPainterGuy on October 21st, 2011 3:14 pm

I know, I know ….. she thought she was posing for "Funny Pictures at Wal-Mart" and got the address wrong ! "Wal"-Mart – "Wall" Street …. thinking is soooo haaard !

8. SignPainterGuy on October 21st, 2011 3:22 pm

This chick`s attitude reminds me of the Burger King emp. headed for NY I mentioned the other day; clueless !

9. Granny55 on October 21st, 2011 3:23 pm

I wouldn't let her groom my dog let along give me advice on cosmetics. And she should probably get some real advice on getting rid of the acne around her mouth. EWWWWWW!!!

10. Hyperfobea on October 21st, 2011 3:27 pm

Heh, Gran … that's not acne around her mouth.

11. Dexter_Alarius on October 21st, 2011 3:55 pm

Wait. You mean she's not done up like that for Halloween?!
    Oh, my.

12. Marshall_Will on October 21st, 2011 4:08 pm

Pffttt! Oh that was just 'nesty'.

Ilovemywedgiecrease fluffed a Lib-rag talking points link extolling all the 'education' his Comrades In Arms supposedly have and it got shot full o' holes quick enough.

This sh!t is TOO…. easy..!

13. Granny55 on October 21st, 2011 5:22 pm

Second look – it could be some type of herpes.

14. Granny55 on October 21st, 2011 5:23 pm

Or razor stubble.

15. Marshall_Will on October 21st, 2011 5:51 pm

Phil,

While shopping for a new office I spied what I thought was a nice space and wrote the number down. Since Mrs. Will does the decor, I figured she could meet up the same time the prop. mgr. was showing me around.

Guys, it was dinky! Probably hadn't seen a major update since the 50's. Philip Marlowe would've been right at home. On the way down the stairs I asked Mom what she thought?

"It would be 'perfect'! ( if you were PALM reader! )" OK, so I'll take that as a No.

16. SignPainterGuy on October 22nd, 2011 2:21 am

I`ve had a string of cosmetologists cut my hair since 1969; no man has touched my head since the first girl, my girlfriends aunt cut my hair in my junior yr of hi screwell. It just never felt right having a man rub around on my head. I promise I didn`t pick them for their looks, but they were all much more attractive than this poor thing. My current hair-cutteress is so pretty, it hurts and she`s a friend`s wife. This occupier just makes me hurt !

17. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove on October 23rd, 2011 12:09 pm

[...] let’s give Doug a little love at his own blog: he’s kinda shocked that this Occupier is having a hard time getting a job in her chosen [...]

18. drjohn on October 23rd, 2011 5:05 pm

He needs a haircut.

19. Larwyn’s Linx: Three Years, $4 Trillion, and ‘All the Right Choices’ Later | My Blog on October 23rd, 2011 6:22 pm

[...] Does She Really Wonder Why She Can’t Find a Job in Her Chosen Profession?: PowersOccupy Oakland: It’s This “F***ed-Up System That Makes Us Racist And Violent”: WZThe Democrats Shamefull Support #OWS: DOC [...]

20. Dandapani on October 23rd, 2011 10:29 pm