A guy in Los Angeles isn’t happy with the Oakland Police Department’s treatment of some Occupy protesters.

I kept waiting for his diatribe to be interrupted by his mother yelling at him for not taking out the garbage. But watch out, Oakland cops, he’s got a pair of handcuffs and he knows how to use them:

Go over to The Right Scoop and watch about five minutes into the video from the Glenn Beck radio show to also learn that this guy is, in addition to being a self-proclaimed handcuff expert, quite the Deep Space Nine aficionado.

In the immortal words of William Shatner, “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

Comments

12 Responses to “Occupy Oakland Supporter Puts Police Force on Hilarious 24-Hour Notice”

1. Adam on October 26th, 2011 4:57 pm

"I kept waiting for his diatribe to be interrupted by his mother yelling at him for not taking out the garbage."

Or him going off like Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers: MA! THE MEATLOAF! F&%K!!!

2. Jimbo on October 26th, 2011 5:09 pm

#OccupyMomsBasement

3. clu on October 26th, 2011 5:34 pm

Use the handcuffs on 'yo mama fo' still using 40 watt incandescent bulbs in her basement.

4. Marshall_Will on October 26th, 2011 6:26 pm

MA….! Then at least it would have made sense. Do.I.Make.Myself.Clear..?

Seriously, that was a SNL audition tape, right? If so I thought it was pretty funny. I just wish these kids were HALF as passionate about engaging in real life/having a GF etc. as they were about not working.

5. swede on October 26th, 2011 8:27 pm

Would be funny, if not for the Jared Loughner sort of thing going on. Oars clearly several inches from the water.

6. SignPainterGuy on October 26th, 2011 10:05 pm

I think he missed the concept of "putting his brain in gear before engaging his mouth" ! Kinda requires a brain !

7. Dale on October 26th, 2011 10:36 pm

You wonder if he ever kissed a girl? He seems the type that would strikeout at a whorehouse.

8. joyannaadams on October 27th, 2011 1:19 am

He would be PERFECT for the first guy to get eaten by the alien monster in the new movie release of the OLD SCI FI…movie with Kurt Russell…THE THING.

Really…I can just see his head growing…creepy spider legs…

9. Marshall_Will on October 27th, 2011 2:54 am

Right, the quintessential, overbearing know-it-all drive-in movie-goers couldn't wait to see get it first! Of course the writers had a built in guilt factor just knowing he died a virgin.

Very perceptive young lady that Joyanna!

10. Aaron on October 27th, 2011 5:16 am

I am ZELDAR 6, and I will bring every one of my officers from our Dungeons and Dragons club to Oakland to kick your ass….

11. Hyperfobea on October 27th, 2011 8:22 am

Doug, where in samhell do you find this stuff?

Is this guy serious? A declaration of war?!!? WTF? So he knows how to use handcuffs, eh? Ooooh. Scary. I think he'll need more than that know-how if he's planning on going to war. Blather blather, drivel, gibberish. *yawn*

You guys above summed up quite flawlessly the video and its maker. Bravo.

12. Hyperfobea on October 27th, 2011 8:44 am

I was just giving it about thirty seconds worth of thought and with so-called *reality* TV having become a staple item in the average American entertainment diet, how long will it be before the horrid spectacles of the ancient Roman Colosseum are resurrected and celebrated (glorified as the pinnacle of expression?) … and in our midst? Seems like we're far more than halfway there already. All we need now is the *live* aspect as a prelude to someone else's bloody and brutal demise.