I’m certainly sold. You?

Some celebrities may have soured a bit on President Barack Obama, but not Chris Rock. The comedian and actor told fellow comedian Marc Maron on the “WTF with Marc Maron” podcast that he’s “fine with the president,” if only because he understands that the president has to keep his most aggressive policies on the back burner until he earns a second term.

“There’s a f——— art to the first term because you’re always running for a second term the whole time. It’s like Clinton’s first term. You can’t really do your gangsta sh— until your second term. … Even Bush couldn’t really f—- up the world until his second term. That’s when he put the hammer down.”

But Rock understands a lot of the disappointment that Obama’s supporters have had thus far in his presidency.

“I’m like everybody, I want more action. But I understand that he’s trying not to piss off a lot of people. But I believe wholeheartedly if he’s back in, he’s going to do some gangsta sh—.”

If going around Congress routinely, trying to take over a sixth of the US economy and spending trillions on crony capitalist and venture socialist schemes doesn’t qualify as “gangsta s*#t,” I don’t want to know what does.

More genius:

“The last George Bush we had was the first cable TV president we had. And what I mean by that … he was the first president that was only president to the people that voted for him. He did not give a f—- about the people that didn’t vote for him. Obama is actually trying to be president to the whole country and there’s a lot of compromise being president to the whole country. … In a weird way our complaints about Obama is because we miss Bush. We miss hating somebody. We miss the guy who didn’t give a f—-. … Bush didn’t give a f—- about us. He just really, really didn’t.

The unemployment rate remains at least two points higher than the day Bush left, Obama has almost spent as much money in three years as Bush did in eight, we’ve got a health care bill that even the people who lobbied to pass it are now clamoring for waivers from, the poverty rate has skyrocketed and food stamp use is at an all time high. If Obama “gives a f*#k” about America any harder this is going to be a third world country.

Bush only gave a f*#k about people who voted for him — but Obama gives attention to those who didn’t vote for him by telling his followers to argue with them and get in their faces.

Have you noticed that Obama has been such a letdown for the left that they’re reduced to pretending that his first two years in office when Dems had full control and passed everything they wanted never happened?

Comments

12 Responses to “Chris Rock’s Rationale for a 2nd Term for Obama: He’s Going to do Some Gangsta S*#t!”

1. backwoodsconsr on November 10th, 2011 4:12 pm

This is the same guy who did a skit on SNL saying that if a black man were elected vice president he would kill the white president and tell his mama about it.

Hey Chris, go meet up with Jackson and Sharpton in the bathroom and flush yourselves. That would do more to improve race relations than anything else you've done.

2. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2011 4:22 pm

Stop the world – I wanna get off ! I`m so tired of this "opposite world" !

3. backwoodsconsr on November 10th, 2011 4:27 pm

It is rather Bizarro, isn't it?

4. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2011 4:27 pm

I really do try to be content in this time and whatever situation GOD sees fit to place me, but I have to wonder; how can so many people at one time be so wrong, individually and collectively, about almost everything ?!

5. Marshall_Will on November 10th, 2011 4:27 pm

So disappointing. Hope the check was worth it Chris. Because you've really stepped in it this time. This is the same guy who's HBO Special included a downdressing of blacks wanting credit just for staying w/ their family and paying their own bills? Then echoed that very sentiment on Oprah.

Chris, I used to like your act. One of the few black comedians that stood for accountability. Put me down as The Fan that won't be buying your movies etc. After all, I can't be a 'fan' to everybody?

6. Dexter_Alarius on November 10th, 2011 4:29 pm

CR: "But I believe wholeheartedly if he’s back in, he’s going to do some gangsta sh—.”

Me, too. THAT'S exactly why we need him out of there!

7. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2011 4:47 pm

Perzackly ! And the sooner the better, preferably before he finishes his FIRST term !

8. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2011 4:51 pm

Yes, and don`t worry about confusing "the Canadian low with the Mexican high !", it`s coming from all directions, almost nearly !

9. Hyperfobea on November 10th, 2011 5:09 pm

Reality check, SPG. Bingo. Worldly $hit doesn't matter. We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling—-but certainly not in fear of man. I will ponder the last four things, death, judgment, heaven, hell, rather than immerse myself too deeply in the dung of politics and the human pollutants from which it oozes.

10. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2011 5:24 pm

My concern is not so much for myself, but for others less fortunate who are effected in such devastating ways by criminal idiots who exercise so much control over them, real or imagined.

There are people out there who actually buy this loonacy !

11. Hyperfobea on November 11th, 2011 10:02 am

Yup. And inasmuch as I admire your concern (which I do share though my duty is not to the ignorant, duped, brainwashed masses), I think you're wasting your time. We all know right from wrong. It is innate. Just like the capacity for rational thought. These two make Truth evident. Enemies of Truth will always find a way to deny it. In the end, all they are denying is their guilt.

12. SignPainterGuy on November 11th, 2011 9:27 pm

The LORD sent his disciples to all the cities to preach and teach and baptize them, but if the people would not hear, don`t worry about it. Stop at the city gates, knock their dust off your shoes and go on to the next city. In other words, do what you can and leave the rest to HIM.

BTW, that`s just one of the significant differences and superiorities of Christianity over islam.