One of the funnier photo captions I’ve read lately:

It’s true — Obama was gifted with crocodile insurance when he visited Australia.

£30,000 is roughly $47,000 — so that’s 87 pairs of Lanvin sneakers Michelle Obama gets if the president gets consumed by a crocodile.

Sources tell me that it did indeed almost happen when the prez arrived in Australia. A croc lunged for Michelle’s french fries, missed and got the president. Fortunately the crocodile choked on a teleprompter, allowing Obama to escape.

At the RAAF Base in Darwin, Australia, President Obama kicked himself:

‘I have to admit when we reformed health care in America, crocodile insurance is one thing we left out.’

That’s not accurate, Mr. President — the entire Obamacare bill is a croc!

Comments

16 Responses to “If POTUS Gets Eaten By a Crocodile in the Outback, FLOTUS Gets 87 Pairs of Lanvin Sneakers”

1. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 5:43 pm

He wasted his money. There are some things even a crocodile won't eat.

2. SignPainterGuy on November 18th, 2011 5:47 pm

I thought the same until I read the story; it was a gift. Soooo, for once, Obozo DIDN`T waste money !

3. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 5:50 pm

Only because he was deprived of the opportunity! And as easily confused as Obama is, he probably thinks the outback is where the outhouse is.

4. SignPainterGuy on November 18th, 2011 5:54 pm

Doug, I was feelin` a bit soar at`cha for first posting the Oblamer-Chavez "cancer contagion research" pic, followed by the f`ugly Henry Nostrilitis, and THEN pics of Teh Onehe`sbeenwaitingfor AND Mean-Mochechelle, but, whew, you redeemed yourself with the line, "Fortunately, the crocodile choked on a teleprompter, allowing Obama to escape." Good one. And few truer words have been spoke, "………the entire ObamaScare bill is a croc."

You`re back in my good graces and it came just in time; I`m nearly out of eye / brain bleach ! ;-)

5. SignPainterGuy on November 18th, 2011 6:02 pm

I wouldn`t bet money that the Money-Waster-in-Chief has ever used an outhouse !

The outhouse at my Grandparents` farm was "outback of the hen house". Just sayin` !

6. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 6:12 pm

At a friend's observing site was what I called the astronomical building. It had a star on the door and a crescent moon for a window. To see the full moon you would have had to be inside the building.

7. Doug on November 18th, 2011 6:18 pm

This calls for a Rosa Delauro post just to get back in the "ugly" swing. I'll try to get to it later… until then:

8. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey SPG, where did you put the eye bleach?

9. Marshall_Will on November 18th, 2011 6:36 pm

Blech! No! Stop!

What was Rosa's latest attempt at governing? The Diaper Investment and Aid to Promote Economic Recovery Act (DIAPER Act) I'd like to introduce a new piece of 'Legislation' and I should like to call it…!

SNATCH!

I'll leave it to you guys as to how you'd fill that in?

10. Marshall_Will on November 18th, 2011 6:42 pm

I used to have this friend in Chicago. Freddy. FAST Freddy. He grew up w/o a dad and we kind of took him in. Well, they didn't call him 'Fast' for nothing. This kid could rip off ANYTHING!

Just tell him what you wanted, car stereo, ladder, transmission. You name it. One birthday my mother bought him a harmonica. Nice one. You couldn't believe how much he blushed!

Moments later he told me, "Marshall, you should've told your mother to SAVE her money! ( If ever there's something I need… I just…? )

We know Freddy. We know.

11. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 8:06 pm

Never used an outhouse? Well, considering how full of crap he is you may be right.

12. Joe Redfield on November 18th, 2011 8:41 pm

I personally would be glad to pay $30,000 if El Presidente were eaten by a crocodile.

13. Marshall_Will on November 18th, 2011 9:44 pm

( If I had to borrow a ski mask and a gun to come up with it! )

Hey Joe

14. SignPainterGuy on November 18th, 2011 10:07 pm

I just learned that my Nephew and family will be at my Sister`s for Thanksgiving, not Christmas this year, so I have to do my shopping this weekend. I`ll be restocking my med. cabinet then and getting separate eye and brain bleach. Brain bleach is just too strong for repeated eye wash.

Get that Doug ! ? Hint hint ! No more scary or gross images, OK ?! :-)

15. backwoodsconsr on November 18th, 2011 11:06 pm

You know you're doing a lousy job when Joe Biden would be an improvement.

16. SignPainterGuy on November 18th, 2011 11:29 pm

Master of the "5-finger discount" ?