What better place for Democrats to have a holiday party during the time of year when people around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ?

*****

Take it away, Jeff:

(h/t Chicks on the Right)

Comments

17 Responses to “Democrats Choose Apropos Location for Holiday Party”

1. Marshall_Will on December 1st, 2011 5:53 pm

Democratic Women ( No stunners Need Apply )
    ( …and the 'men' who love them ) Read too chickensh!t to stand UP to them
    Holiday Party ( Which of course can NOT be identified as "Christmas" )

Pass.

Even if it was on Holy Trinity Drive.

2. Jimbo on December 1st, 2011 5:55 pm

They all belong in the dumpster behind the clinic, pitched in with the bloodied bodies of the infants their ridiculous policies helped to murder. It would be too good for them.

3. clu seatoe on December 1st, 2011 6:05 pm

These females may be Democrats but they are decidedly NOT “democratic” and I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them have to go shopping for that new MOO-MOO and the upper lip wax for the occasion.

4. Marshall_Will on December 1st, 2011 6:15 pm

In the rotunda I take it?

Struck me a little self-flattering as well? Let's see, you enabled a Soft Coup, usurped the Constitution, loaded clips for GunWalker, rubber stamped loans to [basically] "companies" that only ever existed on PAPER and force-fed us healthcare at gunpoint.

If they wanted to say Democratic PARTY Women then fine. Oh and shocker, Chevy Volt just… a 'bit' outside on their sales estimates:

5. sizemorew on December 1st, 2011 7:07 pm

"If you celebrate the birth of Christ at Planned Parenthood, you might be a liberal an idiot."

Fixed it!

6. clu seatoe on December 1st, 2011 7:45 pm

Off Point-

Just read an article about Smart Phones programmed to spy on their owners. Why should this surprise anyone? I can’t think of any American manufacturer of cell phones, or even parts of cell phones.

But that’s not the point, if the phones relay info back to the carrier why would it be a stretch to believe that they relay info as well back to the mfg., in most cases, China. You may not have much to hide but our government officials (on either side) do and foreign governments will always benefit with such information as e-mails, v-mails, and texts even though government-used phones are not “off the shelf.”

Of course, everyone up and down the food chain denies it but that begs the question: then why is the software there and how do we delete it, verify it’s deletion, and rest assured (trust that) you won’t restore it at some point?

7. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2011 7:50 pm

"If you celebrate the birth of Christ at Planned Parenthood, you must be a liberal idiot !"

Mo bettah !

BTW, how did you strike "a liberal" ?

8. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2011 7:58 pm

I`ll try to remember to ask my Nephew at Christmas about that; he had previously refused to get a full-on smart phone, saying, 'You become TOO connected !" He just recently upgraded to an I-Phone. Hmmmmm …..

9. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2011 8:19 pm

Curious anagrams just above the circled address; ROAD Women and BAAD Women …..

10. sizemorew on December 1st, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks! :D

As for how I did it, meet your new friend the strike HTML tag! Sadly, just using the shorter "s" tag doesn't work on Mr. Powers's blog for some reason, but the "strike" tag works beautifully.

11. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2011 9:03 pm

Thank you ! Bookmarked and saved.

12. sizemorew on December 1st, 2011 9:04 pm

My brain hurts trying to puzzle through your nephew's lack of logic.

13. SignPainterGuy on December 1st, 2011 9:12 pm

When he pulled out his I-Phone Thanksgiving Day, I almost yelled, "You have a smart phone ? And an I-Phone at that ? You said you wouldn`t have one !" He was a bit sheepish in explaining he needed a new phone and just bit the bullet …

He is a supervisor over a bunch of `puter geeks; programs smart phones for "special duties" around the world; still baffled me ! (shrugging shoulders)

14. OK_Loyalist on December 1st, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for the tip. 'Tis the season

15. OK_Loyalist on December 2nd, 2011 1:02 am

Strike
    Bold
    Italic

Test Link

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Barack Hussein Obama

16. Hyperfobea on December 2nd, 2011 9:48 am

The contradiction is as obvious as these women are physically, morally, and intellectually defective.

To them, the femininity of woman isn't sacred, but an object to be exploited, degraded, and otherwise profaned in the name of choice (freedom?). Their idea of freedom is slavery to vice, which they proclaim virtuous.

17. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 1:48 pm

I learnt `rithmatic back in the very early `60s, so I could be wrong, but by my figuratin`, Obozo seems to think that there are 60 states in the USA !