MSNBC just recently hired Meghan McCain, which somehow makes me even less likely to watch the channel than I was before. But maybe I should reconsider because from the sound of it I’m missing out on a few laughs:

MSNBC contributor Meghan McCain interviewed Michele Bachmann and spoke glowingly about the Republican presidential candidate on Thursday’s edition of Now with Alex Wagner. “I famously said a statement earlier where I said Michele Bachmann was the poor man’s Sarah Palin,” McCain recalled. “I am completely wrong. This is the thinking man’s Sarah Palin.” When questioned by Newsweek‘s Richard Wolffe about why, McCain replied “she’s more smarter.”

That must mean that Sarah’s more dumber than Bachmann, but it’s still more better to assume that Palin and Bachmann are both more smarter than McCain. OhmygodI’mliketotallyseriousyouguys!

Video by way of Weasel Zippers:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

MSNBC management should team up Al Sharpton and Meghan McCain for their own show: The Resist We More Mucher Comedy Hour

Comments

20 Responses to “MSNBC’s New Designated Palin Basher: Bachmann ‘More Smarter’ Than Sarah”

1. OK_Loyalist on December 1st, 2011 11:24 pm

They need to send Meghan out to do some investigative journalism at say … Like OWS

2. patti on December 2nd, 2011 2:24 am

I don't know, guys, something tells me that Meghan McCain is not "More Smarter" than a 5th Grader. ;):)

3. backwoodsconsr on December 2nd, 2011 3:23 am

Somehow I get the feeling that Meghan has not been spending much time at the Holiday Inn Express.

4. Hyperfobea on December 2nd, 2011 10:04 am

Meghan-the-grammar-hack-McCain has got to be there for comic relief (unbeknownst to her, of course). She's slightly more dumber than Oswald Bates (of 'In Living Color' fame) whose anemic vocabulary amazingly contained a handful of multi-syllabalistic words.

5. ReaganiteGOPer on December 2nd, 2011 11:28 am

And you're more fatter than both of them put together, slush head

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

OMG would you please SHUT UP

6. Dexter_Alarius on December 2nd, 2011 11:42 am

All that time in the Hanoi Hilton must have damaged McCain genetically. This spawn of his seems to be missing the capacity for intelligent thought.
    Sad. Cute girl. Should have a job in a nail salon.

7. Marshall_Will on December 2nd, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm Booked on Phonics myself!

That's from the Greek word: Jalapeno!

8. Hyperfobea on December 2nd, 2011 1:29 pm

HAHAHA, MW!
    Like the Tahitian word 'amphibious' meaning the ability to use both hands equally well.

9. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 1:44 pm

Are you sure ? I thought it meant "speaking with forked tongue" !?

I just love this blog; I learn soooooo much !

10. Marshall_Will on December 2nd, 2011 2:06 pm

Lord, as Michelle would say, that little perfomance by McLame II was "cringeworthy". Almost felt bad for the other talking heads.

Seldom, if EVER do we see offspring that can deliver on a level w/ their parents. Outside of Nascar and a handful of musicians do we find ready replacements. Primarily because these are two vocations where genetics really DO come into play.

Reaction time, response, hand/eye coordination, BUILD. Unfortunately, just like Julian Lennon, by virtue of name and money, we're forced to endure this little dalliance until they tire of it, find out it really IS a lot like 'work' ( ewwwww! ) and "move on to other pursuits".

Give it six months. She'll outgrow it.

11. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 3:12 pm

Cringeworthy indeed ! I could barely stand daddies McLame and Lennon, so their offspring were off on a bad foot to start.

This comes to mind; "If I`m not here, I`m off looking to find myself. If I return, please hold me till I get back !"

12. Hyperfobea on December 2nd, 2011 4:31 pm

Charles Shackleford, NCSU basketball
    (rumored to be of Tahitian stock)

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."

I rest my case.

13. Fuzzlenutter on December 2nd, 2011 4:46 pm

Concerning Mz. McCain; is it possible to have a negative IQ?

14. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 8:25 pm

By the comments by ILoveMyCountry (no one has ever determined exactly which country that could be) at Michelle Malkin`s place, it`s not only possible, it`s a sure thing !! (example: "The perfection that is Barack Obama")

15. backwoodsconsr on December 2nd, 2011 8:38 pm

Liberal intellectuals are a fine example. The more they study the less they understand.

16. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 9:07 pm

And they know so much that isn`t so ! RR

17. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 9:32 pm

My Nephew is learning his 7th language. Does that make him ambivalent ?

18. backwoodsconsr on December 2nd, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm ambidisastrous. I can screw up just as bad with either hand.

When G. W. Bush was running for president in 2000, some writer mentioned that W's daughters spoke affluent Texanese.

19. SignPainterGuy on December 2nd, 2011 10:21 pm

"Ambidisasterous", that`s far more common than you may realize. A worker at a local furniture plant had the job of cutting scrap boards down to small sizes with a large bandsaw to be recycled. He sliced off a thumb. A few weeks later when He`d healed well enough to demonstrate to the insurance investigator what had happened, yep, you guessed it, he sliced off the other thumb !

20. Driving Jobs Jobs on February 29th, 2012 4:05 am