In addressing the rise of Newt Gingrich in the polls, the Romney campaign decided to take a “family values” approach as subtle as a sledge-hammer between the eyes.

Romney didn’t actually say the “unlike you-know-who” part, but it’s there:

*****

Those of you who come here very much know I’m not a huge Romney fan, but I do like this fundraising approach.

(h/t Hot Air)

Comments

6 Responses to “Romney Ad: If I’m Elected You Can Be Sure I’ll Be Faithful to My Family, Unlike You-Know-Who”

1. Pasadena Phil on December 7th, 2011 4:52 pm

And apparently he can bank on getting the much coveted Juan McCain endorsement in a few weeks.

Liberal Democrats as far as the eye can see. When are we going to see Michelle Bachmann's much talked about titanium spine? All she ever does is attack Rombama's competition.

2. SignPainterGuy on December 7th, 2011 5:20 pm

Mittens may have spent a long 25 years with one co., I`ve got 5 years on him, and stuck it out with one wife, good show there Lad, but his wetted finger held up into the political breeze should have frozen off by now – he`s had so many different postures ….

3. Marshall_Will on December 7th, 2011 5:51 pm

Unfortunately for Mitt, he doesn't realize that having been married all that time only BRANDS you as a 'loser' in the eyes of wait for it…. "Moderates & Independents".

Please show me a M&I that places that anywhere's NEAR their Top 10 ( or even 20 ) priorities! While The Left simply -assumes- we're all having varying degrees of affairs, to the Mod/Indie Crowd, having done so "only proves you're human".

4. Jimbo on December 7th, 2011 6:51 pm

You are correct. Newt is much more palatable to progressives because he lives his personal life like a progressive.

5. backwoodsconsr on December 7th, 2011 8:24 pm

Unlike…

Bill Clinton? Ted Kennedy?

6. Hyperfobea on December 8th, 2011 9:12 am

Urrgh, as Meghan McCain might say of Newt & Mitt … looks like we've got worse and worser to choose from.