American Airlines’ version of Alec Baldwin joining the mile-low club confirms what has over the years become apparent to even casual observers — he’s a dick:

The customer then stood up “with the seat belt light still on for departure” and took his phone into the plane’s lavatory, the company continued.

“He slammed the lavatory door so hard, the cockpit crew heard it and became alarmed, even with the cockpit door closed and locked,” the airline’s post said.

The passenger was extremely rude to the crew, calling them inappropriate names and using offensive language,” it continued. “Given the facts above, the passenger was removed from the flight and denied boarding.”

But Baldwin’s publicist basically said “everybody else was using their wireless devices too”:

*****

That pretty much confirms my “Baldwin was profiled” satire. Life imitates snark once again.

If Baldwin’s publicist wants to expose hypocrisy he could start by asking himself what his “Occupy Wall Street” supporting client is doing sitting in first class and shilling for Capital One.

Comments

19 Responses to “Baldwin Publicist: Everybody Else in First Class Was Breaking the Rules Too!”

1. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 2:02 pm

Welcome to the No-Fly List a-hole! Great JOB J-Nap. Way to keep the flying public safe. Complete disregard for how this plays out for OTHER males within the vicinity.

Do -nothing- ( your wife thinks you're a wimp perfectly allowing some rude a-hole to ruin your trip/romantic get-away/funeral for a loved one ) As in "If you really 'cared' about US..!?!?!" OR… carefully put your drink down, straighten your tie, get out of your seat and address said A-HOLE *directly* and it's:

"I don't see why YOU al….ways have to be the (1) guy…!?" and it's Cold Shoulder-to-Cleveland time. Your 'choice' shipmate! Don't you just love when someone uses profanity in front of your wife? "Oh… like she hasn't heard it 'before'!?"

2. OK_Loyalist on December 8th, 2011 2:43 pm

I'd "no-fly list" his azz.

3. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 2:55 pm

He`s played a pilot on TV, can`t he at least pretend to understand how things work in the real world ? On a plane ?

No ? Didn`t really think so !

4. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 3:01 pm

Courtney Love, Ray Liotta, Billie Joe Armstrong… Errick Barwin?

You and I would be face down in tie-tie cuffs waiting for the Marshall on our to Anger Management. After____ the Judge was through w/ us. E-nough.

"Starbucks general counsel retires to work on Obama campaign"

And she SHOULD 'retire'. Even ultra-lib/Prog-crack smoocher Howard Schultz expressed reservations about Bammie's economic 'plan'. Featured -here- btw.

5. Pasadena Phil on December 8th, 2011 3:02 pm

Doug, you are such a purist, always demanding perfection. No matter which douchebag we talk about, you don't like him/her.

You know the saying, "Perfection is the enemy of the good."

6. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 3:48 pm

And Errick was making SUCH great strides! Then this irreversible relapse into Advanced Progdementia? Seriously dude, why don't you just whip it out next time? It's the only escalation you've left unexplored.

C'mon, admit IT. You want to be on Celeb-Rehab? No, we do NOT want to see your staged 'tantrums'.

Oh, and don't bother Tweeting to or about Michelle M. Sober ADULTS are a little busy holding a Nation together w/ bubble gum and bailing wire.

7. Hyperfobea on December 8th, 2011 3:53 pm

To those who despise it, truth is ugly. But when it proceeds from perfection it is then to them insufferable.

If Doug weren't perfect, he would not be able to write as he does, especially about the eldest baldwin buffoon.

8. Pasadena Phil on December 8th, 2011 4:13 pm

I hope you get the humor of my comment. I was implying that Doug is "douchebag-intolerant" which is now certain to become a special protected class.

9. Pasadena Phil on December 8th, 2011 4:16 pm

It's a dog and pony show. Holder is going to be prosecuted by the Senators that approved his nomination despite knowing what a crook he was? "There but for the grace of God go I" will again prevail.

(Woohoo! I just caught up with Blaine Gabbert for dead last in the NFL QB ratings at 64! Get ready SPG, I'll soon be hangin' with you, Tom Brady and Drew Brees!)

(Another woohoo! Angels just signed Albert Pujols!)

10. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 4:25 pm

I think any prosecution of Holder is only slightly more likely than impeachment of Oblamer for his ineligibility issue and for precisely the reason you cite !

11. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 4:40 pm

douchebag-intolerant

Picturing the Merck ads as we speak! What's a matter hon, can't sleep? ( Husband looks across bed apologetically for having disturbed his wife yet openly soliciting empathy )

"It's just that I have this… 'pain'. Right about… 'here'?" ( Motions vaguely booteal area, cut to announcer )

"Do you have difficulty sleeping 3 or more nights a week? Do you clutch your steering wheel with white knuckles uncontrollably when Janeane Barofalo abruptly comes on your radio?

Having irrational thoughts and involuntary urges to strangle your neighbor's CAT every time Keith Olberskank -deliberately- mispronouces Michelle Malkin's maiden name 'could' be signs you're Douchebag Intolerant! Don't feel alone, MILLIONS of Conservative Americans…

12. Doug on December 8th, 2011 4:51 pm

I'll try and find a douchebag I like just to prove I'm open minded!

13. Pasadena Phil on December 8th, 2011 4:53 pm

THAT's what I'm talking about!

14. Hyperfobea on December 8th, 2011 5:03 pm

Tee hee. I certainly did. Humor is seldom lost on the inherently silly. I hope you understood my sprinkling of sarcasm. ;-)

15. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 5:07 pm

You in da wrong bidness !

16. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 5:23 pm

Only your OWS-educated State-appointed Pathway advisor can prescribe Douch-altra.

May cause euphoric feelings of embracing H&C, discovering Patty Murray 'suddenly attractive', urges to visit Hawaii at the drop of a hat and subjugating yourself to leftist elites and RINO's in ways you might otherwise consider indecent, an affront to your manhood or just plain wrong?

17. Pasadena Phil on December 8th, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm kinda punch drunk from all the slapping around I get and sometimes have trouble telling.

18. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 5:41 pm

Yet another case of "the cure is worse than the ill" !

19. backwoodsconsr on December 8th, 2011 8:54 pm