President Obama is tired of being accused of appeasement, and it shows. I mean, come on, y’all… it’s been months since he bowed to a foreign leader.

Before you watch the video below of the Terminator you might want to first click “play” right here to launch the appropriate background music:

Okay, now cue up President Badass:

*****

I have no problem with taking out terrorists. What’s the source of continual amusement is that this is the same man who three years ago said enhanced interrogations of terror suspects and holding them without due process were among the worst things human beings could do to another — and now he’s bragging about capping them in the field. But at least they’re not being waterboarded.

Give the prez credit though, he’s killed off plenty of undesirables: Osama bin Laden… Anwar al-Awlaki… the US economy…

Comments

17 Responses to “Nobel Peace Prize Winning President / Terminator-in-Chief: ‘Ask Bin Laden if I’m an Appeaser’”

1. Granny55 on December 8th, 2011 7:04 pm

Doug that isn't a very good photo shop of Duh One….. If you were in the MSM mindset there would be a halo around Duh One's head.

2. Doug on December 8th, 2011 7:25 pm

I'll get somebody from the AP on it right away!

3. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 7:45 pm

Granny,

Makes (2) of us with a bone to pick:

That's actually me in Nam'. I think right after the Teh [private] Jet Inoffensive. Bill Murray was hit pretty bad, I think he ref'd that in Stripes and Jawn F'ing Kerry was flying left stick in that chopper after saving The North from democracy and freedom.

We joked about at the club later while I performed an amputation on myself. I've typing w/ my nose all this time.

4. OK_Loyalist on December 8th, 2011 8:31 pm

As Dennis Miller would say, "Barack Hussein Obama is a freakin' killing machine"

5. Truesoldier on December 8th, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree Granny it is a bad photo shop….Obama's head is far too small.

6. Truesoldier on December 8th, 2011 8:57 pm

This President is so tough. I don't know how anyone could ever think he was a wuss or an appeaser. I mean, come on have you ever seen him ride a bike? Enough said!

7. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 9:05 pm

Right up to a point; Teh One (Won) should have a flat-top hair cut and a very short cigar in his jaw. Uuunnnhh ? Oh, and Truesoldier`s "Fat Head" idea !

8. OK_Loyalist on December 8th, 2011 9:06 pm

We all need to take Dennis Miller's approach IMO.

Do you realize what kind of a hot spike it drives up the anti-war leftists bunghole ?

9. SignPainterGuy on December 8th, 2011 9:07 pm

Ha haa ! I never pictured you with a prehensile schnoz !

10. backwoodsconsr on December 8th, 2011 9:12 pm

Jimmy Durante was a great inspiration to him.

11. Marshall_Will on December 8th, 2011 10:57 pm

As it should! Arguments made of Finest Bama-straw.

His response in no WAY had any relation to the question asked. In fact it was so inappropriate and off task, honestly, Doug, anyone, anyone even REMEMBER what the original question was?

Oh well, doesn't matter. O'Drama felt the need to pound his chest and "put the "RightWinger Media on notice. And that is what's important. I suggest you not forget that. Recruit..!

12. Marshall_Will on December 9th, 2011 12:45 am

I gots a million of 'em!

( Happy? )

13. Hyperfobea on December 9th, 2011 9:18 am

Wow, what a transformation, especially for a guy as beefy as Peewee Herman.

14. Dexter_Alarius on December 9th, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah, I remember the picture of Kaptain Kickass in the Ops Center sitting in the second row watching the action with a "what's going on?" look on his face.

He was forced into making that "gutsy call".

15. Marshall_Will on December 9th, 2011 3:00 pm

Oh you mean the 'pic' where there's debate as to whether or not he was photoshopped in ex-post-facto?

16. Jimbo on December 9th, 2011 11:06 pm

That masculine photoshop was jarring. I am used to him looking so Steve Urkel.

17. pay to write paper on March 27th, 2015 6:25 pm

If such things happen in our society, everything will be fine. But this is the duty of the government to take care of the future of every child. Because they are the future of the any country. In this way every student will give its best.