One of Roger Ailes’ employees must have been reading about how the White House credited a certain Republican candidate with helping craft their health care law.

This graphic appeared during Megyn Kelly‘s show yesterday on Fox News:

*****

Meanwhile, a Rasmussen poll just released puts Oba…er, Romney up over Gingrich in Iowa.

Comments

13 Responses to “What’s Wrong With This Graphic?”

1. backwoodsconsr on December 15th, 2011 3:12 pm

Romney could no more repeal Obamacare than he could disown his own grandchild.

2. backwoodsconsr on December 15th, 2011 3:18 pm

Wow! I didn't see what you were talking about on the graphic the first time around. I was focusing on the percentages. I guess now we know who the black sheep of the field is.

3. Jimbo on December 15th, 2011 3:37 pm

Nothing is wrong with that graphic.

4. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2011 4:03 pm

I voted in a Hot Air / Townhall Rep. Primary thingy a couple days ago and noticed Santorum, Huntsman and Johnson were conspicuously missing (They polled too low to show), so the first thing I looked for were those three. Then I noticed the error; Romney doesn`t have his "perfect haircut" !

5. Marshall_Will on December 15th, 2011 4:04 pm

…. Probably, but I'm less amused. Like the clip in "Morning Glory" ( watch for Rachel McAdams if for no other reason ) where Jimmy Carter is tagged w/ the graphic "Child Molester", these gaffes can and do cause perm. damage.

If I were a Mitt supporter and donated money, I'd be a little miffed and as campaign mgr. I'd be asking for a straight faced, sincere apology. IMHO

How is this any different than the SteamingPileMedia 'neglecting' to mention Corzine or Weiner just so happen to be Dims? Just as Michelle and Sean had a public falling out last night, this IS going to be an ugly fight, but for goodness sake, can we please make it a fair one?

6. Pasadena Phil on December 15th, 2011 4:43 pm

There should be two Obama heads on that graphic. Gingrich is virtually identical to Obama on the issues, just like Rombama.

7. Hyperfobea on December 15th, 2011 5:30 pm

oh my … this is bad—-reeeeaally bad

and telling

I hope Newt takes the savage offer …

8. Marshall_Will on December 15th, 2011 5:59 pm

Which is sad. I missed that poll but Rick and Michele should be faring MUCH better than that! Since it's my belief RobambaCare be DOA, it's not even an -issue- for me. Broke is broke and it's going nowhere, Repeal or not.

It's the Pay-for-Play I see as being the most important and troubling issue. Who's willing to pull the Ejection Handle on all these FAUX "barriers to entry" created by the EPA etc? Who will stand up to the 7-headed hydra of Gov. Gone Wild?

We can backfill a lot of our Conservative agenda, but not from the ER ( which is where we're heading! ) Get the Economy on track and we'll be surprised how much more manageable the balance of our manufactured 'crises' becomes.

9. Dexter_Alarius on December 15th, 2011 6:19 pm

Not a smart thing to do in this economy. This kind of joke isn't worth losing your job over.

10. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes indeed ! Just get the over-meddlesome gummit out of the way and our free market entrepreneurs will handle the rest.

R and M are head-n-shoulders better / more conservative than any of the other candidates (Paul doesn`t count for me `cause he`s so nearly anarchist) , they must be being sabotaged / deliberately omitted !

11. Marshall_Will on December 15th, 2011 6:45 pm

Agreed, but reluctant to go so far as to say "handle the rest"?

The U.S Economy is what you car buffs would lovingly refer to as a "barn find". Even covered in an inch of dust, she still has beautiful lines that suggest power and grace!

But the engine was yanked years ago because it fit in the tractor ( repo'd by those pesky Revenuers! ) the tranny's locked up and the trunk proved so spacious several Illegals decided to move in!

The sheer amount of elbow grease and midnight oil that'll need to go into restorin' her just might not be worth it in many's eyes? What we really need is another line of credit from the bank and few more subsidies?

12. SignPainterGuy on December 15th, 2011 9:19 pm

Sure, some biz foke are too tapped out of money AND gumption to try again, but as I `splained back when Cain`s 9-9-9 Plan was fresh, it`s a matter of "knowing what`s coming at them" that`s important to biz entrepreneurs; they`ll adapt if at all possible !

13. Granny55 on December 15th, 2011 10:32 pm

While mistakes can be made once in a while when posting graphics – I think the bigger problem here is the quality of the workforce. It is a profound statement on the public education of our children. They are all C- students no matter what the report card says. And they are everywhere is our society – and couple that with lack of manners and lack of common sense and this what you get in the workforce.