At least that’s what it looks like from here. This is the kind of thing that will make you start jabbing shrimp forks into your eyes:

That’s how the retiring Massachusetts Representative appeared during a speech on the House floor. In addition to the man-boob thing, Barney’s left hand appears to be heavily bandaged. I don’t even want to know what happened last night.

Watch long enough and you’ll start to see Elmer Fudd’s head speaking from atop Kirstie Alley’s bra-less torso… make it stop man, I’m freakin’ out!

That redistricting hit Barney hard.

(h/t Allahpundit at Hot Air)

Comments

24 Responses to “Barney Frank Shows Off New Boob Job on House Floor”

1. OK_Loyalist on December 20th, 2011 12:18 am

Quick, get him a Manziere !

2. backwoodsconsr on December 20th, 2011 12:23 am

The man is a boob and he's already done a job on the economy.

3. Doug on December 20th, 2011 12:26 am
  4. Pasadena Phil on December 20th, 2011 12:30 am

Looks like he's aroused too. Or lactating.

5. Pasadena Phil on December 20th, 2011 12:31 am

A boob with moobs.

6. Eye abuse! Barney Frank has manboobs, they sag really low! : Fire Andrea Mitchell! on December 20th, 2011 12:44 am

[...] Bawney Fwanks let them all hang out with some tight shirt under his sport coat. Also according Doug Powers, Barney’s left hand appears to be heavily bandaged. God only knows what happened last night. If [...]

7. zillaoftheresistance on December 20th, 2011 12:46 am

I was already sick with an upper respiratory thing before I got here, now I can add vomiting. Thanks a lot, Doug! I've got to go find a way to burn that image out of my head. Where's one of those flash brain eraser thingies that they had in Men In Black when I need one?

8. SignPainterGuy on December 20th, 2011 12:55 am

What has been seen cannot be unseen; SORRY !! The best I can offer is brain / eye bleach !

Read / follow the directions carefully, Mr Zilla might get a surprise from one of those "disfunctional" side effects ! ;-) !

9. SignPainterGuy on December 20th, 2011 12:58 am

What, couldn`t he get his boyfrie… uh, assistant to help him put a suit on ?!

10. patti on December 20th, 2011 1:34 am

Alright, that's just totally gross. -(

11. SignPainterGuy on December 20th, 2011 1:43 am

Just when you thought he couldn`t possibly BE any more gross, right ?

12. Marshall_Will on December 20th, 2011 2:14 am

Like seriously Bawney? That's all the better the people of Mass deserve? Showing up on the Floor like you just left an all-nighter Crisco (TM) fuelled reach-around orgy?

Talk about having your Pleasure Button pushed one too many times? Yo, Fwank, lots of us guys have the same issues the gals do. Fighting the sag. Are you sure you're doing those French Curls and Military Presses 'correctly'?

Because our workout routine usually doesn't start w/ "Position Gym Shorts about the ankles"? Sheesh man, have some PRIDE. What will he look like a year into retirement?

13. SignPainterGuy on December 20th, 2011 3:06 am

"……start w/ 'PGSata' ", oh, yer slayin` me ! Ha ha haaaa !
    What will he look like a year into retirement ? I don`t wanta know, I hope Doug doesn`t show us, but I`ll bet it will involve some serious sagamosis !

14. Hyperfobea on December 20th, 2011 9:17 am

Eaaaaasy stomach. I couldn't get past the word "supportive" in his speech. As for the image well, it not only takes the cake, it takes the whole bakery. With a few jugs of milk for good measure. (Something about udders here, very disturbing.)

15. backwoodsconsr on December 20th, 2011 10:12 am

I don't know if he's a cow, but he's definitely full of manure.

16. Granny55 on December 20th, 2011 10:58 am

I would say he and Chaz Bono would make quite a "pair". They are both butt ugly.

17. Marshall_Will on December 20th, 2011 12:52 pm

Not sure how we're supposed to respond to this? Seattle's 'finest' mocking a jogger hit by a truck while running to work:

Here you have the intersection of the Left Coast's Most Progressive City PEU mbrs. making light of a Globull Warming kool-aid drinker jogging to work to "Save The Planet"? Not sure whom to root for here? Or is it a matter that they 'deserve' each other? In fairness the man struck while jogging did so at the request of the Mayor in response to a road repair const. project. Likely 'funded' w/ Porkulus dollars!

18. cdl on December 20th, 2011 1:36 pm

I heart boobies as much as the next guy. Just not on the next guy.

19. Truesoldier on December 20th, 2011 1:46 pm

Do you suppose he was giving a floor speech regarding Sandusky?

20. backwoodsconsr on December 20th, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm inclined to cut them a little slack. They apparently were not so unprofessional as to make those remarks right in front of the people involved. Their big mistake was in not realizing they were talking in a place where their remarks were being recorded and could become public. They were engaging in the kind of banter that is not uncommon between coworkers in private conversation.

I learned a long time ago that in the workplace everybody talks about everybody else. I don't worry about whether or not people talk about me. I'm sure they do.

If the cops had been standing over the victim saying those things, which is what I thought at first, then I'd be ready to lower the boom on them.

21. Marshall_Will on December 20th, 2011 2:22 pm

Right, and had they gotten back in their cruiser and drove off, the jogger has a lawsuit! They didn't and saw he was taken care of, obviously as he survived to TELL.

Having been a "first responder" in the service, sometimes you arrive at some pretty messed up scenes. Gut-wrenching stuff, and joking about ( under our breath ) is how MANY of us deal w/ it! That or lose your lunch or gush in front of the victim "Gawd.., this dude's ef'd UP! I don't think he's going to make it?"

We're trained to tell them "they'll be just fine and to lie down, relax and we've got it from here". Then ask them if there's a family mbr. they'd like for us to call to meet them at the ER etc. Get's their mind off the pain and on their FAMILY. Tell them "You've seen 'worse'!" and not to worry about their car/bike/pet.

22. backwoodsconsr on December 20th, 2011 2:29 pm

In my job of shuttling railroad crews around, there are crew members I love to see get into my van, and others I'm glad to see get out of it. If I do my job properly, the ones I'm glad to see get out of it will never know it, but my fellow drivers often do.

23. Yazsters on December 20th, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm guessing he is a wheat eater!

24. connie on December 22nd, 2011 10:10 pm

seriously! he's a disgusting mess already with his lisp and high voice; now moobs??? ughhhhh…. who can stand it? well, I guess his significant other to name one; maybe the only one…