Alternate title for this video: How to get your ass kicked out of my house on Christmas:

If this “spread the good news about President Obama” video isn’t followed by a video entitled “Here’s some made-up good news about President Obama to spread” it’ll be totally useless.

Comments

6 Responses to “Obama Campaign Instructional Video: Converting Your Stubborn, Closed-Minded Republican Relatives”

1. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 1:35 am

"Does the person you voted for really have your best interests at heart ?"

Channeling W.C.Fields; Any kid of mine who believes Obrainless has our best interests at heart, is no kid of mine !

If I step on these kids` heads, can I get it off my shoe ?

2. clu seatoe on December 22nd, 2011 3:13 am

“Read up on the issues…”?

Was DADT an ‘issue’ for you and your pimples?
    How ‘bout try to live life?
    How ‘bout try to raise a family?
    How ‘bout wanting something better for that family?
    How ‘bout losing all your retirement a couple years before the age?
    How ‘bout watching Zero loot the U.S. Treasury and give it all to the unworthy?
    How ‘bout having to stand by while the media covers up his corruption?
    Ad nauseum.
    Ibid.
    Ibid.
    Etc., etc.

3. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 11:21 am

Somebody once asked W. C. Fields how he liked kids. He replied, "Barbecued." I might could say the same for Dumbocrats.

I'm glad I didn't eat before I watched that video. It would have been a waste of food.

4. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 11:35 am

But he's so clean, and articulate, and…..he's just so awesome!

5. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 1:58 pm

Iainswife at POTLUCK has the best avatar; it`s a `50s – `60s era ad featuring a beautiful housewife, melt-you-down smile, holding a cup of coffee. Enlarge the pic to see the captioning; "Come on in, make yourself at home, clean the house" and the best one, "I child-proofed my home, but they keep getting in anyway" !

The kids in the Obeyme vid are quite good actors; they seem "So Sincere !" Pfffft, that`s the first thing to ignore about a pol. Oblameless has destroyed the country but it has all gone un-noticed by these kids `cause he comes across as "sincere" !

6. Marshall_Will on December 27th, 2011 1:49 pm

Not a case of; great minds thinking 'alike' but we're so much better prepared than we were in '04 and certanly '08. You just had to know these azzclowns would come out with..!

"Profiles in Defeat"

My read was it would/will take the next natural step in escalation and say, "Look at this guy, he's my 'father'. He used to run our family business. So full of pride he was. NOW look at him! A totally broken man. The 'business' ( such as it is ) barely runs on a skeleton crew because he refused to embrace the Hope & Change Teh Wun brought about?"

"This left me no choice but to join the Occupy crowd to see if I couldn't wind up on national tv doing something 'positive' for the country like taking a dump on a squad car?"