If the First Lady ever gets back from vacation there’s gonna be hell to pay:

Our source, a Democratic operative who heard the whole thing, said he was “very loud”. Sensenbrenner was overheard saying that after buying all their “crap” (his word) a woman approached him and praised first lady Michelle Obama. He told the woman that Michelle should practice what she preaches — “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

Sensenbrenner’s office didn’t deny making the crack… as a matter of fact, a personal apology to FLOTUS — a “booty call” if you will — appears to be on the way:

Mr. Sensenbrenner was referring to the First Lady’s healthy food initiative. He doesn’t think the government should be telling Americans what to eat. While he may not agree with all of her initiatives, he plans to contact the First Lady’s office to apologize for his comments.

There are also reports that Sensenbrenner’s apology will include a performance of this Sir Mixalot classic on the House floor:

Update: In a related story, in Hawaii, FLOTUS had a pizza party at MA’O Farm. Funny on a couple different levels.

Update II: Apology officially issued.

(h/t JWF)

Comments

18 Responses to “Sensenbrenner to Offer Big-Ass Apology to FLOTUS”

1. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2011 12:41 pm

"Hold the phone! Did the congressman just say Michelle Obama has a FAT ASS?"

Just as the Office of Transition made very clear from Day – 90, Sasha and Malia are strictly HANDS OFF when it comes to criticizing Teh Won or His policies.., so is the case with the First Lady's Fanny.

When it's lookin' "prime" after -massive- colonic treatments and emergency cellulite intervention, it is her 'duty' as FLOTUS to make sure America knows she's got it goin' on!

When it's droopy and sporting its own Zipcode, no one's supposed to say squat! Having your Shake Shack and eating it too…

h/t Phil on SirMixAlot!

2. Pasadena Phil on December 22nd, 2011 12:48 pm

Always making dirty cracks.

3. cdl on December 22nd, 2011 1:34 pm

Somehow his comment will be portrayed as racist.

Rich fat slave own…er…uh… white guy puts down her gigantic arse because he secretly wants to…you know…get the job done with a black woman.

I bet the hags at the view are salivating at the chance to be the first to comment.

4. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 1:40 pm

Of course. They're experts on fat asses.

5. cdl on December 22nd, 2011 1:42 pm

I remember vividly when I was a kid I nearly lost it once in church when the preacher was reading a verse from the King James Version that had the words "she ass" in it.

From now on I shall call Mrs. Ubama "the she ass."

6. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 1:45 pm

I`m so burnt out on all this PC crap ! You just can`t tell the truth any more. No you gotta lie, make up something nice, when you`d rather answer, "No, it ain`t the pants makin` yer big butt look big !" The wife then gets the red ass and you wind up in the dog house ! The BIG Red Ass !

What`s up wi`dat ? I promised 'Never to lie !' ? I don`t understand ! ;-)

7. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2011 1:54 pm

Politifact rates Sensenbrenner's claim "I've done more impeachments than anyone in the history of this country" as… True!

Impeach dat' azz Jimmy!

8. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2011 1:55 pm

Like a lot of white guys, I'd heard the song ( endlessly! ) but had never seen the video. Thanks to you and Doug, I can now kick it old school w/ FLOTUS.

9. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 1:59 pm

I don't think I'll have any trouble keeping my hands off the First Lady's Fanny.

10. carol ferrelli on December 22nd, 2011 3:52 pm

Michells Obama picked the incorrect cause because she does not represent a fit body image in my opinion.

11. Marshall_Will on December 22nd, 2011 4:07 pm

carol,
    What I see in Her is, well basically a person not unlike myself. A lifelong partier that can't say no to 'much'? ( Although I pay for my OWN drinks etc. ) and then racks themself on the treadmill/gym to get back in "being presentable while making the rounds" shape. And in the process making themselves and everyone AROUND them thoroughly miserable!

Grudgingly "working out" ( to make up for transgressions ) and then *repeating* the whole cycle isn't a fit lifestyle. I agree, the difference being, I never put myself in a position to be criticizing others!

12. swede on December 22nd, 2011 4:57 pm

Well, I expect the problem lies in degrees of obesity. Lined up with, say, Mama Cass Elliot (RIP) or perhaps Rosie O'Doppie, Mooschele is a string bean. Yet, by any standard, Moosch has one seriously bodacious butt breach!! I think that's how to say fat ass without saying fat ass.

Doesn't FLOTUS stand for Fat Lady of the US anyhow?

13. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 5:21 pm

Be careful about calling her that. She might start singing.

14. ScottyB on December 22nd, 2011 5:44 pm

Mrs. O lives her life with a giant ass… and her butt's big, too. :)

15. backwoodsconsr on December 22nd, 2011 5:47 pm

Very astute observation.

16. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 7:23 pm

It`ll soon be time for her to begin the "warm up" ! ;-)

17. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 7:25 pm

Ya know, it may very well be ! Looky, it was hiding right under our noses ! Peeeeeww !!

I just object to the word "Lady" !

18. SignPainterGuy on December 22nd, 2011 7:30 pm

Showing those carpentry skills ?