Part of the beauty of Drudge is his ability to editorialize via headline link placement without the need to add a single word of extra commentary. Here’s the latest example:

Other “great moments in juxtaposition” here and here.

Comments

22 Responses to “Great Moments in Headline Juxtaposition, Part XVI”

1. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2011 4:06 pm

The Obama girls had better marry well or figure out how to get very well paying jobs, their parents are teaching them to overspend for EVERYTHING ! $2K for THAT DRESS ??

At least the photographer caught Teh One standing on the curb so Meanchelle doesn`t look taller than him !

2. Marshall_Will on December 28th, 2011 4:19 pm

Mad skillz ya'll… How he does he do it day in/day out?

Like Doug has said, it's so -easy- when they do your job FOR you!

And something of a little DIG there from Mickey D's. I believe ( at length, much public humiliation and scrutiny ) they were finally awarded their O'Scare Waiver. Course being Evil Capitalists and -not- PEU-enablers, they had to jump thru hoops and s@ck a D!CK to get it? [Temporarily]

A PR *stunt* like Hard Times Free Coffee hand serves the Matt's and Doug's of the world all the ammo they'll ever need! Good show old boys…

3. backwoodsconsr on December 28th, 2011 4:31 pm

Meanchelle? You mean Miss De Meaner of de two?

4. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2011 4:41 pm

Does Micky D`s `splain what you have to buy to get the free coffee ?

5. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2011 4:43 pm

Yes indeed ! Of de two, she is definitely de meaner ! At least "overtly" !

6. Marshall_Will on December 28th, 2011 5:39 pm

SPG,

I love some of the things on their menu and they DID step up and hire 50,000 people when Obama Saved (or) 'Created' ….. ZIP!

Maybe a bettah' question is, How many Free Coffee's will the Avg. American need to quaff to break even on the $2k dress Moochelle will [wear] once?

I'm Loving It! ( not ) Man, and you KNOW Megaglutes is sending SS agents out on a "critical" Mickey Dee'z run yo'! "I Saaaaid, ( FOUR ) orders of Large Fries you idiot! Now who's your supervisor!? Do you know who I AM!?!?!"

7. patti on December 28th, 2011 7:30 pm

That is an ugly dress…wouldn't be caught dead…..$2000.00 ??

Looks like a tablecloth with holes in it! lol

8. backwoodsconsr on December 28th, 2011 7:35 pm

Her taste in clothes has often drawn that kind of response. I wonder if her choices are made on a basis of "It's expensive so it must be good."

9. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2011 8:25 pm

Rumor has it that ALL the dem Ps and VPs and their wives have been horrible to the Wh staff and the SS, but I understand the Obummers have been by far the worstest !

I`d bet that Meanerchelle has wagu beef, lobster tails and fries by the buckets while she hypocritically orders us to eat tree bark and grass clippings (with cake or pie on holidays). No extravagance is too great for the queen !

10. Granny55 on December 28th, 2011 8:54 pm

Her only mantra is – Good enough for me – but not for thee. End of discussion.

11. SignPainterGuy on December 28th, 2011 9:04 pm

"Table cloth", heh, I was thinking curtains. I`d swear someone I know had that in her kitchen.

12. Marshall_Will on December 29th, 2011 1:08 am

Hey Granny!

Welcome back, how was the trip?

Yeah, placing status on something just cuzz' it's expensive is..? We should be grateful she didn't show up in her Oil Spill Print designer top eh?

13. Marshall_Will on December 29th, 2011 1:10 am

Hawkeye54 at MM's said they're sculpting our behavior so kids are weaned off meat, fowl and fish in favor of a Vegan diet.

I don't think he's wrong. Scum spit phoey!

14. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 1:57 am

Just another part of the overall "Power, Control and Money" agenda of the left !

15. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 2:03 am

They`re #1 in fast food for a reason ! You can`t achieve that by just "telling " people you`re great !

16. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 2:22 am

There really are those who choose "first" from price and then from whatever else !

The Biltmore House and Estate in Asheville,NC needed cash, so they decided to allow people to "buy" items, furnishings. The buyers couldn`t remove anything, but were allowed to place a plaque on them. The rather large, multi-tiered chandelier in the spiral staircase was just such a "pricey" item. It was priced first at $300., but attracted no interest, so on a whim, the price was bumped up to $5,000. just to see if perhaps the low price wasn`t reaching the "right" group. It was snapped up in a flash !

17. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 2:27 am

Yes, Granny, welcome back ! I just got back from my Sister`s in MS; it was great to be there, but wonderful to be back home. Traveling long distances is for the birds !

18. deepa on December 29th, 2011 10:11 am

I liked this content/ article. I would certainly recommend the same to others as well.visit:mumbaiflowerplaza dot com(send gifts and flowers to Mumbai).

19. Granny55 on December 29th, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks Marsh and SPG – had a great time in Texas but it was good to get home too. And Delta Airlines made a living hell out of my trip home. At least the next two visits with my family will be here in Michigan and I won't be traveling long distance to see them.

PS – My 19 month old grandson is so stinkin' cute!!!

20. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 2:59 pm

I decided never to fly commercial again before the TSA went all gropey and stupid; in the mid-80s. Now, if I can`t drive there, I don`t go ! MI to TX would be quite a chore !

My younger Nephew and family drove 13 hrs from WI to MS with 3 kids (19 mos., 5 and 8 yrs) for Thanksgiving; can you imagine trying to fly that herd and all there Christmas loot ? A nightmare even if the TSA gropers didn`t get all "touchy-feely" !

I drove the 10 hrs ea. way again for Christmas; butt numbing ! But the food was scrumptious ! My Sis can make brussels sprouts taste GOOD !

21. Table Clothes on May 12th, 2015 3:11 am

honestly that was really a nice table cloth….

22. al3ab banat on March 30th, 2016 12:10 am

???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????
    jeuxnewbanat ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????? ????