At least that’s what I read into this:

She would retire right now, if the donors she has didn’t want her to stay so badly. They know she wants to leave, though. They think she’s destined for the wilderness. She has very few days left. She’s 71, she wants to have a life, she’s done. It’s obligation, that’s all I’m saying.

I don’t believe for a minute that Pelosi wants to leave Congress. Sure, she once said that she’d quit the day f*#king the country over wasn’t fun anymore, but Nancy doesn’t look like she’s stopped enjoying it yet.

Update: Pelosi’s office says her daughter’s comments are not factual and castigates the right-wing website that merely repeated those comments for publishing “wishful thinking.” If Nancy wants to criticize anybody for “wishful thinking” it sounds like she might want to start with her daughter.

Comments

26 Responses to “Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter: Mom Wants to Leave Congress But Can’t Until All Her Crony Donors Get Full Return on Their Investment; Updated

1. Granny55 on December 29th, 2011 4:49 pm

She ain't goin' nowhere – she be making too much money on insider trading tips she's getting from her crooked congress critters.

2. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 4:58 pm

Why retire when there is so much boodle from donors on the table ? Why retire when there are still Tea Partiers wearing polo shirts w/ American Flag lapel pins affixed singing patriotic songs while waving American and Gadsden Flags scaring the crap outta lefties to make impassioned speeches against ? Why retire now when her next taxpayer-funded botox treatment is scheduled soon ! Why give up all those insider-trading deals she`s made a fortune on ? Who could so wonderfully represent the San Fran fruits n nuts if she ever retires ?

3. Marshall_Will on December 29th, 2011 5:18 pm

"to make impassioned speeches against ?"

And give up all that 'civility'? Nevah..!

While stationed in the Philippines in the early 80's, we'd hear the same bs from Marcos' relations and cronies. It wasn't just cab drivers and street vendors. Everyone was screaming for The Original Teh Wun to Step.The.Hell.Down!

Then some Bought & Sold Daily Original LSM fluff piece would air with a crony tool spewing; "pResident Marcos is getting on in hish jears baht dere's so mutz 'in-stah-BIL-i-TEE in da' coontry. It would be unwhysh for Him to steep down na! Dee coontry would descend into utter chaos!"

Utter 'chaos'..? Dude, WTF is 'this'? ( Like clockwork )

4. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 5:51 pm

Sometimes, translations are just too funny !

Last night I registered for a CUFI "I support Israel" car magnet. The return message; "We will receive you car magnet in 6 to 8 weeks."

I guess in 6 to 8 weeks, "We" will be excited to sport that car magnet on "Our" tailgate !

5. Marshall_Will on December 29th, 2011 6:05 pm

Well… 'however' it arrives, God love you, you're doing the right thing!

My daughter and I discussed what might be a good retail anchor for this comm. building we're looking at buying. We kicked around a few ideas and she said, "What about a Made In Israel store?"

Gotta' admit, really hadn't thought of that? But rather than knick-knacks and gift shop fare, we thought more along the lines of hardware, personal security, irrigation equipt. etc.

Anyone know of a -central- "Give me a Gross wit' 90 days and Terms!" supplier? Of course… if you want one of those touristy vial displays w/ water from the River Jordan we'd be only too happy to take your money!

6. Truesoldier on December 29th, 2011 6:25 pm

So her daughter admits that Pelosi is nothing more than the lobbyists and donors B!tch.

7. Granny55 on December 29th, 2011 7:57 pm

SPG – you know dang well there are thousands upon thousands of fruits and nuts that could and would replace her.

8. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 8:25 pm

You mean, unlike Timmy the Tax Cheat and Eric Holder and so many other dem office holders, she ISN`T the best and only one for the job ?

9. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 8:27 pm

Who knows what her Daughter thinks, WE think that !

10. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 8:33 pm

My Nephew spends a considerable amount of time in Israel and told me Thanksgiving several interesting tidbits about them, including their chief mfg product – pharmaceuticals ! However, I saw online in CUFI related emails, some Israelis are turning arab rocket bodies into Menorahs and other unique artworks. Sorta the "sword into plow shares" kinda thing in that "in yer face" sorta way !

11. Marshall_Will on December 29th, 2011 9:28 pm

Right, Teva and several others. Top shelf guys, great research. I think their minds are uncluttered by wanting to become rockstar researchers. Life there is purpose driven.

But that's handled by major players armed w/ corp. lawyers and more FDA rigamaroll. Licenses, patents, even the packaging is carefully controlled. I was thinking more along the lines of pumps, couplings etc.

People are miffed they can't buy -anything- American any more and after a month of being dragged around shopping, I don't blame them? Even our generators etc. are Chinese. You know… Mahindra Tractor is making name for themselves here for that very reason.

Just thinking out loud!

12. backwoodsconsr on December 29th, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, if she wants to prostitute herself she has to sell her political influence. It's not like she has anything else anybody would want.

13. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 9:36 pm

I certainly wish y`all every success ! I have no advice toward products to stock, but would encourage you to do what I suspect you`ll do anyway; exercise good Christian biz principles and you`ll be ahead of the game !

The secret to success is the 3 "ize"; Visualize, Prayerize, Actualize !

14. patti on December 29th, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi SPG…just dropping by with a little rumor going around about our Nancy…….

Andrew Breitbart announced on Twitter he will have a story about Nancy Pelosi tomorrow at his site. Hope it's a bombshell, more cronyism or illegal activity. I believe this is what Stephen Bannon was talking about when he said, " a week before Iowa, I will drop a bomb…" Breitbart, Schweizer, Bannon work together. We will see..
    G.

15. SignPainterGuy on December 29th, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi patti,

Thanks for the encouraging word, we`d all like to see the botoxed witch go down hard ! I hope that`s what it is !

PLEASE, by all means, if you see it posted, drop by here and let us know; I don`t cruise AB often like here and MM`s !

16. clu seatoe on December 29th, 2011 11:10 pm

“They think she’s destined for the wilderness…”

I would give to the Fund to rid America of the Ice Queen, the DC Lilith Sternin.

We could shoot her into the Sun thereby lowering it’s temperature a couple of degrees and thereby saving the earth from global warming.

—–

And the rats continue to abandon the “Ship of Zero(s).” How long will Harry keep clinging?

“She has very few days left…”

We can only hope.

17. swede on December 29th, 2011 11:22 pm

Geez, there's a visual I didn't need right after dinner. And burritos at that. I'm gonna get you for that!

18. backwoodsconsr on December 29th, 2011 11:23 pm

You're welcome!

19. swede on December 29th, 2011 11:29 pm

"We can float her in the North Atlantic and give the Polar Bears a new berg to float on."

But what also floats in water? A duck! So if she weighs the same as a duck, SHE'S A WITCH!

20. patti on December 29th, 2011 11:55 pm

You betcha……be glad to spread the news!

21. SignPainterGuy on December 30th, 2011 12:24 am

You are a peach !

22. Marshall_Will on December 30th, 2011 12:44 am

Um… last time Andrew said he was sitting on something..?

23. SignPainterGuy on December 30th, 2011 12:56 am

Patti said this`n is from Bannon, so I`ll wait n see !

Please refresh my memory on the last disappointment ! I recall there was one, but not the subject …..

24. SignPainterGuy on December 30th, 2011 1:27 am

Doesn`t water dissolve witches ?

25. clu seatoe on December 30th, 2011 2:42 am

"If Nancy wants to criticize anybody for “wishful thinking” it sounds like she might want to start with her daughter."

If I were a fly on the wall, I’d ask to be swatted before that conversation.

26. Urban Interest on December 30th, 2011 11:29 am