Debbie Wasserman Schultz (above, right… no wait, left… I think) is a demagoguing bottom-feeder even by DNC standards. A lone deranged freak committed a horrible crime that forever changed the life of one of DWS’s colleagues as well as many others, so blaming a group of people who had nothing to do with it, purely for political reasons, is her definition of helping tone down the rhetoric? That sounds about right:

We need to make sure that we tone things down, particularly in light of the Tucson tragedy from a year ago, where my very good friend, Gabby Giffords — who is doing really well, by the way, — [was shot],” Wasserman Schultz, the Democratic National Committee chair said during a “Politics and Eggs” forum this morning. “The discourse in America, the discourse in Congress in particular . . . has really changed, I’ll tell you. I hesitate to place blame, but I have noticed it take a very precipitous turn towards edginess and lack of civility with the growth of the Tea Party movement.”

To add insult to injury, DWS also blamed the Tea Party for her teeth and hair. Now that’s a low blow:

While we’re waiting for Debbie Downer to apologize, enjoy the crickets:

(h/t for the “separated at birth” pic to Moonbattery)

Comments

26 Responses to “DWS Says She Hesitates to Place Blame for Tucson Shootings, Hesitates Momentarily, Then Blames Tea Party”

1. patti on January 12th, 2012 2:18 pm

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree:
    Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's parents involved in all kinds of skulduggery

DNC Chief and radical leftist Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has an interesting genealogical tree that (surprise!) hasn't been covered at all in legacy media. The Broward/Palm Beach News's exceptional investigative reporter Bob Norman offers the background on the cases involving Wasserman-Schultz's mother and step-dad:

2. backwoodsconsr on January 12th, 2012 2:23 pm

"We need to tone down the rhetoric. So, everybody on the right just put down your conservatism and agree whole-heartedly with everything the liberals say and nobody will get hurt."

3. Joe Redfield on January 12th, 2012 3:03 pm

That's a nice picture of Debby; it almost makes her look alive.

4. Truesoldier on January 12th, 2012 3:30 pm

No kidding. It would seem as if DWS is blaming the lefts rhetoric on the Tea Party. If the Tea Party would just go away then the left could tone down their rhetoric.

5. Hyperfobea on January 12th, 2012 3:30 pm

Sinking in her own mire of irony, apparently unaware.

6. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2012 3:54 pm

There you go again with that wonderful habit of yours, digging up interesting tidbits !

7. SignPainterGuy on January 12th, 2012 4:04 pm

Re: the separated-at-birth pics; I thought Debbie Washerwoman Schultz was a "poodle", not a Cocker Spaniel !? The spaniel is much cuter and I`ll bet far better behaved, BTW !

8. Pasadena Phil on January 12th, 2012 6:42 pm

You can't fool us Doug. You are still waging your personal anti-douchebag crusade. Douchebags are people too you know. You can't go through life being so intolerant.

9. clu seatoe on January 12th, 2012 6:51 pm

“…and lack of civility with the growth of the Tea Party movement.”

That’s like Moslems saying their vitriol, rancor and rancid discourse is “…take(ing) a very precipitous turn towards edginess and lack of civility…” and blaming it on the infidel, Jews and Christians — but then again DWS is on the side of the anti-Israelis and anti-Christians.

Actually, most American Jews are, and they prove it by their liberal politics.

10. swede on January 12th, 2012 7:48 pm

Sheesh, look at that pic. Does she not look like the result a Hitler Youth experiment gone bad? Just sayin.

11. blogc2011 on December 4th, 2012 7:29 am

I hesitate to place blame, but I have noticed it take a very precipitous turn towards edginess and lack of civility with the growth of the Tea Party movement. personal injury lawyer Austin

12. blogc2011 on December 6th, 2012 6:55 am

I hesitate to place blame, but I have noticed it take a very precipitous turn towards edginess and lack of civility with the growth of the Tea Party movement.????

13. read more on January 29th, 2013 6:05 pm

The post is written in very a good manner and it contains much useful information for me. You have a very impressive writing style. Thanks for sharing.

14. Galaxy S3 flip cover on February 9th, 2013 8:33 am

Thank you for for sharing so great thing to us. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post nice post

Galaxy S3 flip cover

15. nivir on February 9th, 2013 8:45 am

Thanks to share this post.It's a awesome post.

16. chris04 York on February 20th, 2013 11:21 am

It's really a great post. I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very unique information which are really very helpful for anyone. This is a post having some crucial information. I wish that in future such posting should go on.

home builders

17. websiteguy on February 25th, 2013 12:49 pm

Looking great. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. I just visited Stee letas and order my winter high fashion leggings.

fighting acne

18. blogc2011 on February 26th, 2013 1:14 pm

A lone deranged freak committed a horrible crime that forever changed the life of one of DWS’s colleagues as well as many others, so blaming a group of people who had nothing to do with it, purely for political reasons, is her definition of helping tone down the rhetoric?Kelowna home builders

19. blogc2011 on March 10th, 2013 9:33 am

Calgary show homes

20. zemkarlos on June 1st, 2013 2:32 pm

I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next. boat resin

21. zemkarlos on June 5th, 2013 9:01 am

This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job … cork wedding photographery

22. Injury Claims on June 6th, 2013 8:34 am

This is an present update so far! I appreciate DWS words in this issue! And I'm sure that that guy was a "leftest". Thanks for this info…..

23. Driveway Atlanta on June 6th, 2013 8:46 am

About "DWS Says She Hesitates to Place Blame for Tucson Shootings, Hesitates Momentarily, Then Blames Tea Party" whatever you said here seems to me pretty outstanding from all side. Thanks dude.

24. Andy on June 6th, 2013 8:48 am

You did really right comments. I'm pretty agree with you and you have said totally right. I've just seen the video footage and get it totally good to know about DWS also blamed the Tea Party for her teeth and hair. Thanks

25. Justin on June 15th, 2013 8:42 am

I hope this is going to be well. And such kind a inconvenience is not accepted.
    Visit us