Judging from state-to-state presidential numbers heading into November, Obama’s in big trouble. One bit of evidence of exactly how Team Obama realizes how deep the sh*t they’re in is can be found in the formation of “African Americans for Obama.”

Heading into the 2008 election this kind of thing wasn’t remotely necessary, but this year they can take nothing for granted. So much for all that the “post racial president” stuff:

*****

They must have gotten the idea from the “Honkies for Herman” people.

If Romney announced the formation of “Caucasians for Mitt,” how swift and furious would the reaction be?

Comments

28 Responses to “Obama Announces Launch of ‘African Americans for Obama’”

1. Misscheryl on February 2nd, 2012 7:49 pm

I despise this man. The great divider.

2. Adam on February 2nd, 2012 8:07 pm

Just remember that racism is a one way street.

3. SignPainterGuy on February 2nd, 2012 8:18 pm

I`m sure they`ll say there is nothing racist about this !

4. Misscheryl on February 2nd, 2012 8:33 pm

Doug, from now on please feel free to write articles about the man, but refrain from posting any more videos or pictures. I can no longer tolerate looking at him, let alone hearing his voice. Thank you in advance.

5. OK_Loyalist on February 2nd, 2012 10:13 pm

Where's the "Moochers For The Mulatto" ?

6. Truesoldier__ on February 2nd, 2012 10:20 pm

Doug, I think you missread the release. This is Obama' splan to loosen the Visa requirements to allow more Africans to come to America if they pledge to vote for Obama in the upcoming elections. In the next few days Obama will be announcing other versions of the plan. There will be Hispanics for Obama, Europeans for Obama and Asians for Obama.

If Obama doesn't have the vote sown up he will just import it……

7. Truesoldier__ on February 2nd, 2012 10:25 pm

They're back in Zuccotti Park.

8. SignPainterGuy on February 2nd, 2012 10:33 pm

I would normally classify that as "cynical", but not in this case. He, the DNC and various congress-criminals have stolen $Billions from the TARPs and the Porkulus for themselves, their cronies and for dem elections. Importing voters just seems a natural step !

9. Marshall_Will on February 2nd, 2012 11:58 pm

In other news, Marshall_Will is rolling out "Drunks for Drinking!" in a big way?

We're hoping for as strong a turnout as ever..!

[Predictably] Bammie is reliant on those same tired 'closer' lines, wearily and listlessly delivered as any road worn traveling salesman. Ahem, nearly -half- my fellow Guard students are black and uh… He's got his work cut OUT for Him!

( Great kids btw ) I'd give anything to be that young again!

10. Marshall_Will on February 3rd, 2012 12:01 am

Misscheryl,

Normally I'd agree without reservation. A grown man breaking out the kneepads is a NEVER a 'pleasant' sight. However.., in His case ( I'm willing to make an exception? )

His pleading ( and pathetic ) tone, well lets just say I find it.., inspirational?

11. SignPainterGuy on February 3rd, 2012 12:21 am

You mean your young students don`t chug down a big jug o `Bammie Kool Aid just before turning out at the base ? Oh, Zero`s not gonna like that !

12. joyannaadams on February 3rd, 2012 1:10 am

I couldn't stop laughing! So..where's my Obama wants the "whites" video?

I want my Obama video. Where is MY White Obama video? I want him to ask me to join up….my ancestors FREED the slaves..Hey, don't we get any credit?

What? Just a short one…

13. Marshall_Will on February 3rd, 2012 1:15 am

These kids get up at 4:00am, make their bunks, get a room inspection, get marched down to the chow hall, 10 mins. to eat. THEN marched over to the parking lot where they do a solid 45 mins. of PT, run up and shower, get their uniforms on, cram for the day's classes…..

Rinse, lather repeat. It's about a 16 hr. day including their study groups during the evening. Yeah, not digging the Bamster's vibe.

14. Truesoldier__ on February 3rd, 2012 1:44 am

Of course it is. Why else do you think they called it the dream act….

15. Truesoldier__ on February 3rd, 2012 1:46 am

Didn't you hear? He wrote off the white vote already.

16. SignPainterGuy on February 3rd, 2012 2:11 am

I read somewhere today that jews are leaving Oblamer in big numbers; we`ll see !

Also, for comic relief, Roseanne Barr is running for pres. under the green party banner (that would be the communist party). No Joke !

17. OK_Loyalist on February 3rd, 2012 2:12 am

Now yous all know dat I don't like no cracker, not one iota of a cracker,,, not one!!!

18. SignPainterGuy on February 3rd, 2012 2:33 am

Sounds like no time for anything else !

19. SignPainterGuy on February 3rd, 2012 2:38 am

I wondered why they called it that; it never sounded like the "American" dream to me ! At least not for USAians !

20. Marshall_Will on February 3rd, 2012 2:44 am

Watermelon Party. Not only Green on the outside and RED on the inside but big and round to boot!

Will she grab her her… junk and SPIT when she throws out the first pitch on Opening Day? Oh hey sports fans, won't Da' Bamster's Mom Jeans FP be a hoot to jeer this year?

Here's how it works CoC style. Obama assures Bud Selig behind the scenes "there's something huuuuge in it for him!" if he can bring in the _____ vote via MLB. Miraculously there's a new tarpentitlement boodle windfall for [select] teams in Deep Blue states. Bud Cuts.The.Check.

Thru-out the 2012 Season, even w/ empty stands and dwindling attendance, windmills power night games, hot dog vendors and Andy Fran ushers decide to join union ranks… AND get raises! Betcha' can't wait? Hey Joyanna!

21. A.Men on February 3rd, 2012 9:46 am

Half White Obama. In Virginia, Obama ran political ads constantly with Obama's white mother, white grandmother and white grandfather 24/7. WHITE!!!

22. Misscheryl on February 3rd, 2012 11:38 am

Yes, he only started pandering to the blacks when he knew he needed them to get somewhere politically and their dumb azzes will vote for him again.

23. Truesoldier__ on February 3rd, 2012 11:56 am

I did see that. It seems that she is trying to steal some of Obama's crowd (the moochers) and the Ron Paul crowd (says she'll kick out the Fed and legalize pot):

"On Twitter, Barr followed up her announcement by laying out some of her immediate policy priorities: forgive all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by "kicking out" the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer healthcare within 100 days of her inauguration; pursue those she calls "financial terrorists"; reconfigure American diets, shifting away from animal protein and toward protein from nuts (she owns a large macadamia nut farm in Hawaii); and fight for gay rights.

Barr has also long been in favor of legalizing marijuana, and has said in the past that she'd abolish all taxes".

24. SignPainterGuy on February 3rd, 2012 1:21 pm

Well, that certainly indicates for me that she has her feet firmly planted on the ground and a can`t lose plan for turning the country around, making the good ol` US of A great once again. Oh, and Cindy Sheehan is on board with her candidacy !

I don`t know about you, but I`m feelin` this powerful urge to sing the Nat`l Anthem while snorkin` up oysters, spitting and scratching my man-package …. in public ! Yep, good times are a`comin` !

Vote Roseanne Barr, the Wawtuhmellion candidate !!

25. The Committee to Re-Elect Barack Obama - Page 14 - Christian Forums on February 3rd, 2012 6:40 pm

[...] [...]

26. ChapBixl on February 4th, 2012 2:11 am

It's "getting out the vote" expenditure. Oh, you say they are from Africa? What an amazing coincidence! /sarc off

27. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2012 2:27 am

Re-enforced by Holder`s Dept. of Just Us !

28. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2012 2:32 am

If we are to believe an Obama Aunt from Kenya, the Kenyan Parliament, Meanchelle and BHO himself (in `95), yep, he`s from Kenya, Africa !