Mitt Romney in Atlanta today:

“And Senator Santorum and Speaker Gingrich, they are the very Republicans who acted like Democrats. And when Republicans act like Democrats, they lose.”

Errah…

You’re not making conservatives feel any more at ease with you, Mittster.

Comments

6 Responses to “Romney: Republicans Who Act Like Democrats Lose”

1. Misscheryl on February 9th, 2012 6:17 pm

Romney reminds me of someone…….who is it? Oh now I remember..he reminds me of Obama. Way to call the kettle black Mittens. I'll vote for him if he's nominated, but only then.

2. backwoodsconsr on February 9th, 2012 8:23 pm

Once in a long while a politician accidently tells the truth.

3. Pasadena Phil on February 9th, 2012 8:26 pm

So he's confirming what most of us are saying? That he will lose if nominated? Even the noseholders are reconsidering these days.

4. Marshall_Will on February 9th, 2012 8:43 pm

One scary photoshop my friends. Looks like the Obamittster. Blech….

Not sure whom I feel happiest for with The Rise of Rick? Clearly MM for keeping her powder dry until it mattered. For Non-Noseholders from coast to coast and uh… the American people!

The right running mate just might burn Bammie's Millions. Not sure whether Obama will be playing Richard Pryor or Jackie Gleason, but hilarity is bound to ensue!

5. Granny55 on February 9th, 2012 9:25 pm

And Romneycare was………. ?????? Now it's Obamacare and he makes a statement like that???? I think he is feeling a little heat and it's looking like his "this is my time" thought process is falling to pieces. I am liking Rick a whole lot more.

6. SignPainterGuy on February 9th, 2012 10:39 pm

Mittney is just confirming what I felt all along; he`s entirely too liberal for my idea of who we need as our nominee ! Liberals lie and blame others and deny their own faults !