In a previous post, Pasadena Phil made a comment about Andrew Breitbart’s speech at CPAC yesterday in which he said he had videos of Barack Obama from his college days that would serve as further evidence of his radical, leftist background.

Here’s what Breitbart had to say:

“I have videos, this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart disclosed to raucous applause. “We are going to vet him from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

“The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine (Dohrn), who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted, and they plotted, and they plotted and they oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in the Annenberg Challenge and they had real money, from real capitalists. Then they became communists. We got to work on that. That is a parenthesis. Barack Obama is a radical, we should not be afraid to say that! Okay? And Barack Obama was launched from Bill and Bernadine’s salon. I’ve been there.”

There’s one thing I think the left has learned, and it’s that Breitbart doesn’t bluff. So the only question now is when he’ll choose to make the videos public. I’m guessing the footage is nothing new to CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC and the New York Times. Mainstream outlets have been sitting on assorted Obama material for years, but to release it in 2008 would have been anathema to their aiding and abetting of the sales pitch for Hope & Change, and to release it now would expose their monumental negligence and willful failure to vet the candidate the first time around. Whatever is in Breitbart’s videos will probably end up reiterating that the mainstream media was derelict in its duty more than they will expose anything surprising about Barack Obama — little would shock anyone who has been paying attention beyond what the MSM has been spoon feeding America these past few years.

One positive for Obama fans: Breitbart’s videos of Obama in college will help put to rest rumors that he never even attended college:

Comments

11 Responses to “Breitbart at CPAC: Videos of Radical Obama in College Forthcoming”

1. Pasadena Phil on February 11th, 2012 1:35 pm

Does this mean I get a free point added to my Intense Debate score? I usually have to slip you a fiver under the table and I can't seem to get to 72. And I could sure use the money.

2. SignPainterGuy on February 11th, 2012 2:19 pm

I think we soon may be seeing Comedy Gold as the msm goes after Breitbart to call his hand. They will also surely try to head him off at the pass to diminish the impact of any vid(s) he has !

3. SignPainterGuy on February 11th, 2012 2:21 pm

A big-time guy like Doug is supposed to bend over to pick up a five ? Come on Phil, up the ante ! ;-)

4. Pasadena Phil on February 11th, 2012 2:34 pm

Brietbart is as big a target of the left as Michelle Malkin. And like Michelle, he is subjected to constant libel and slander of the most vile variety. Also like Michelle, he weathers it successfully because he carefully documents his facts. Truth is the essential foundation for those who dare to be bold.

You can only stand your ground if you have proof. That is how you survive to go on to the next battle and the battle after that and the battle after that. Otherwise you end up like Ann Coulter and the rest of the uber-partisans who value party over principles. You can't be partly pregnant or sometimes honest and who wants to take a chance fighting all out for such people? People who chart their courses with broken, spinning compasses always get lost.

5. clu seatoe on February 11th, 2012 2:41 pm

I hope that these videos are strategically released for maximum affect and not a hap-hazard like a Friday document dump and that they will have good audio so as to leave no doubt about what is being said and by whom.

I’d like to know who the “we” are in his quote “we’re coming to get you”, because it certainly isn’t conservative Washington. I haven’t heard a word from any conservative elected official in Washington as of yet regarding Zero’s unconstitutional proclamations or abuses of power. It doesn’t seem that any of those so-called constitutional lawyers or “experts” have the stones for the job they were elected to do and swore on oath they would do, i.e. uphold the Constitution of the United States.

6. SignPainterGuy on February 11th, 2012 3:59 pm

I have so much respect for MM and AB, but I`m losing it for Ann; her bona fidas are falling like a rock !

7. patti on February 11th, 2012 6:13 pm

“we’re coming to get you” (whooo boy, I love that ! )

I am sure AB will time it perfectly, maybe even multiple pieces of info, a little stab here… a little stab there.. (remember how they dripped out the Acorn sting?) ….you know, cause the most pain, angst, sweating, max. suffering, for ALL the cruds involved.:)

8. Breitbart CPAC 2012: Has Video of Obama College Days – The Year of Vetting Obama? | Maggie's Notebook on February 12th, 2012 1:59 am

[...] there was no way Obama didn’t have many a meal at their kitchen table. Source: Mediaite Thanks to Doug Powers and [...]

9. Marshall_Will on February 12th, 2012 6:32 pm

The Comedy Gold comes when your doofus friends, co-workers and slow learning neighbors go into Spins Of Fury trying to back peddle their way out of the very core constituencies that make UP this man. That btw, we TOLD them existed in principle for the git go.

Sean hit the topic only to fall on tone deaf ears. Michelle wrote a BOOK about it! Did they 'listen'? Of course not. They were smarter than we were…

Still piecing last night together. Old friend and long time resident took me to every dive bar and honky tonk in Austin last night. So uh… a little generosity in appraising my posts much appreciated.

10. ChapBix on February 12th, 2012 6:52 pm

Looking forward to seeing these videos. We do not want to pry into WHERE he found them lest that source dry up. All in good time, though.

11. SignPainterGuy on February 12th, 2012 10:16 pm

Yep, we told them so before the election of `08, but they knew better. So, are they gonna vote for someone else this time to prove they are stupid ?

Austin, as in Texas ? If you`d told me ahead of time I`d have warned you not to let yourself be dragged into all those bars; people get DRUNK in there ! Then they feel terrible ! Dang, lad !