Yet another “panty melter” for Chris Matthews, courtesy of the latest in the Party Time at the White House series.

If Obama wanted to sing some blues Americans could relate to, he should have recorded this at a gas station or unemployment line:

He’s pretty good… hopefully we can help him launch a full-time singing career after the November election.

Comments

9 Responses to “Obama Sings the Blues”

1. backwoodsconsr on February 22nd, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm not going to listen to that voice, but I'm definitely in favor of putting him in the unemployment line.

2. Misscheryl on February 22nd, 2012 2:46 pm

He gonna be singin' da blues come Nobemba.

3. SignPainterGuy on February 22nd, 2012 3:02 pm

When he sings, "I ain`t got nobody", I may listen ….. I know I`ll be happier and definitely NOT feeling the blues !

4. OK_Loyalist on February 22nd, 2012 3:29 pm

Like I posted at Michelle's last night ….

Give up your day job, PLEASE !!!!

5. Truesoldier__ on February 22nd, 2012 4:36 pm

He loves Chicago soooo much he always goes to home there for vacation…oh wait…nevermind…..

6. patti on February 22nd, 2012 4:51 pm

I would just love to see little barry get a singing gig in one of the many Chicago gay bars….much more suited to that than presidentin'…mooch and the girls could do back-up…perfect!

7. Dexter_Alarius on February 22nd, 2012 5:08 pm

This is what he should have been singing…

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble.
    When you're perfect in ev- er- y way…

8. Marshall_Will on February 22nd, 2012 7:55 pm

Um… willing to bet my bottom dollar I'd know a helluva lot more about the song, its origins and every known cover ( including Magic Sam ) than Bammie EVER did!

Just like he knows uh… no one in the White Sox starting lineup? Probably thinks Robin Ventura was an alligator wrestler before becoming GM? He only sang (1) line because it's all he knows. Jake & Elwood wrote that for TBS right Bamster?

By the way, did Sir Mick look uncomfortable in the background or WHAT!

9. SignPainterGuy on February 22nd, 2012 7:59 pm

Heeee-Haaaw sang the jackass !