Sometimes I’ll run across a fan of Obama who wonders why everybody thinks he’s a socialist. Part of the reason is simple — self-proclaimed socialists dig him:

HOWARD STERN: Who should be the next President of the United States Elle MacPherson, go ahead.

ELLE MACPHERSON: I think Obama’s going to do it.

STERN: You like Obama?

MACPHERSON: Yeah, I’m living in London and I’m socialist. What do you expect?

Just like all dedicated socialists, MacPherson owns a for-profit business that is not under social control, and she’s worth about $45 million. A poster girl for the 99 percent if there ever was one!

Comments

10 Responses to “Socialist Supermodels for Obama”

1. SignPainterGuy on March 18th, 2012 5:56 pm

Sad to say, beauty does not necessarily equate with intelligence !

2. backwoodsconsr on March 18th, 2012 6:29 pm

Ditto.

3. clu seatoe on March 19th, 2012 2:17 am

“…I’m living in London and I’m socialist.”

However, when it comes to my personal comfort, my personal pampering and attire, my meals and my dining, my personal employment and business practices, maybe not so much.

Actually, politically speaking, I’m blond so I’m not even sure what it means to be a socialist but, somebody once told me, and if I understood him correctly then I should get all my medical bills paid for by the government and when I retire I should get an unreasonably high pension without even joining a union. You see, I believe that what’s mine is mine, but I also believe that what’s yours is mine and that sounds really O.K. to me.

4. Fuzzlenutter on March 19th, 2012 8:56 am

She isn't a socialist, per se. She advocates that OTHERS be forced to live under socialist ideals, just not herself.

Yup. A typical Obama supporter indeed…

5. Truesoldier__ on March 19th, 2012 11:04 am

No surprise. Just look at Sandra Fluke and her wealthy socialist boyfriend:

6. SignPainterGuy on March 19th, 2012 2:31 pm

A switch hitter ? I read early on that she`s a lesbian. Anita Dunn has her thoroughly confused !

7. TheLiberalMedia on March 19th, 2012 4:43 pm

What socialist ideals are we trying to force you to live under?

8. SignPainterGuy on March 19th, 2012 7:15 pm

Wait a minute ….. Obama is NOT a socialist OR a keynesian, he`s American ! Right ??

9. SignPainterGuy on March 19th, 2012 8:49 pm

Since you obviously haven`t been paying attention, let`s just start with ObamaScare ! Then we can stroll through the $787 Billion, excuse me, $813 Billion Porkulus Fund, and take a peek at the Gulf Oil Drilling Moratorium and the Green Alternatives that all socialist governments love so much, but never seem to make self-sustaining ! And if you make it through those and still hunger for proof of your side of the aisle`s socialist ideal enforcement, consider how wealth re-distribution finds itself at the center of nearly everything you love ! Oh, can`t forget those all-important abortion rights, can we !?

10. Clarence Reid on October 5th, 2012 6:59 am

What a good way to use for a campaign. I came from a modeling agency sydney and we were also asked to represent some politicians. I don't see anything wrong with it and it was fun actually.