They didn’t exactly come out and say that, but it’s certainly fair to say that the alternate headline for this NBC Today Show piece is “Should we let older conservatives die so somebody not as crazy can be saved?”

The Today Show’s medical correspondent/resident death panel expert asks “How old is too old to receive such a precious transplant?” Well, if the recipient had been, say, Harry Reid, I’m guessing that wouldn’t have been “too old.” That question wouldn’t have been asked if we were talking about Joe Biden or Jimmy Carter either. The amount of bias here is so glaring you’ll need to apply an SPF 50 to avoid getting burned while you watch:

And they seriously wonder why we don’t want their ilk in charge of our health care?

Not a surprise coming from the same network (and same show for that matter) that allowed this on the air.

Comments

16 Responses to “Today Show’s Informative Medical Segment: Why the F*#k Didn’t Doctors Just Let Cheney Die?”

1. Truesoldier__ on March 26th, 2012 6:38 pm

Of course that video was far more mild than what has been going on at the social media sites, but of course it is only Conservatives that are mean spiritied and vile.

2. Granny55 on March 26th, 2012 6:47 pm

Again, I am not going to waste time that is valuable to me to watch that skanky "expert" blather on about someone she thinks should have taken a dirt nap instead of getting a heart transplant. Scares the bezeebies out of me because my doctor and his staff are all Ozero lovers. I do give them a run for their money though when I do have to go in and let it be known what a scam this administration is.

My thoughts and prayers are with VP Cheney and his family and wishes for a speedy recovery. I would wish the same for any person – no matter their politics.

3. Granny55 on March 26th, 2012 6:50 pm

I saw quite a few yesterday after the news broke. I just laugh at the party of "compassion, civility, peace, love and no war". They are so ……… well fill in the blank.

4. Granny55 on March 26th, 2012 6:53 pm

Between the Cheney transplant and the "racist" killing of a Florida teenager – this past weekend was just a humdinger for the left. I am surprised they have any air left in their lungs after the many rants they were on.

5. Dancermommd on March 26th, 2012 8:17 pm

Marion Barry (the Mayor for life of DC) got a new liver not too many years ago and he is a crack head (the bitch set me up) felon who managed to get re-elected by the wonderful citizens of his district to the city council. If he can get a transplant why not Dick Cheney?

6. SignPainterGuy on March 26th, 2012 8:37 pm

Skin color, his realization that wars are sometimes necessary and how he votes …. in no particular order !

7. SignPainterGuy on March 26th, 2012 8:42 pm

A caller in to Rush today told of a disabled vet., 55 yrs. old, who the VA decided was too young to have a knee replacement. At his age, and the life expectancy of the knee replacement at 10 yrs., he could very well live long enough to need a second one. The gooberment can`t have someone getting TWO !

8. Truesoldier__ on March 26th, 2012 9:06 pm

Shhhh! Don't go telling the VA that. If they here you then this guy may only get one knee replacement, and by one I mean either the left or right.

9. Marshall_Will on March 26th, 2012 9:16 pm

I'll give it a swag!

"Because what former Mayor Berry did only harmed 'himself' whereas the havoc CHENEY brought upon untold millions and millions of dead Iraqi and Afghani citizens warrants he be shot execution style rather be given a heart transplant!"

( Sound about right? )

10. Marshall_Will on March 26th, 2012 9:26 pm

Granny,

Involving myself in YOUR health decisions is something I'm loathe to do. After all, having our betters make those decisions FOR us is what is breaking this country apart! So I want to be careful here..?

If you're in a rural area, your care options may already be limited. We've all had business/personal relationships where we didn't realize what Unhinged dingbats friends and co-workers WERE until Ozero was running! Found myself pondering "Why am I friends w/ this person again?" more than once.

But if it's at all possible, and pound for pound you're getting the same HC value for your dollar, 'would' considering making a change be the worst thing in the world? I realize PPO lists can complicate things. I'd simply ask them if wearing their politics on their white lab coat sleeves is the most conducive healing environment?

11. SignPainterGuy on March 26th, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes indeed, incl. the extremely accurate "untold millions" of dead, er uh, murdered Iraqis and Afghanis. You forgot about the stolen Iraqi oil …. Even though, after the left pitched a hissy fit, claiming we were in Iraq to steal their oil, we decided to let China buy it and took / bought none for ourselves while protecting it. Fascinating how those facts get all skewed up !

12. SignPainterGuy on March 26th, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh, read this in hushed tones ! ;-)

13. Marshall_Will on March 26th, 2012 10:29 pm

Correct, 'citizens' that carry grenade launchers and AK's while, you know, going to the market or local soccer match?

Further, after years of being on Crack, the liver is just the most immediate of your medical/replacement needs. When your heart is cranking out 200+ beats a minute for 72 hr. binges at a whack, how long before Marion needs one of those too?

I hope DC lives to be a hundred.

14. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2012 10:53 am

The VA, like every other government agency, spends a butt load of money with piss poor results. I have had many a run in with the VA over the years and I am soooooo glad that I have private health insurance. The only time I go to the VA is to get things documented when it has to do with my service connected disabilities.

15. rbreslin on March 27th, 2012 9:04 pm

I've never heard that about Barry. Very interesting indeed.

16. Abrakaq on July 20th, 2013 4:27 pm

My point, or the caller`s, was, the 55 yr old vet. must wait 10 yrs. to get his "first KR" so he`ll be more likely to die before he wears it out. It just seems really odd that the VA would be interested in saving money when the rest of the gooberment spends it like OPM will NEVER RUN OUT ! http://perfect-essays.net Very nice..