That ball off the bat of Carlos Martínez in 1993 that hit Jose Canseco on the head must have really knocked some shit loose:

Canseco spent the day yesterday doubling and tripling down on that.

And if the science in the above Tweet was just a little above your intellectual pay grade, he made sure to break it down for the morons:

Thanks Jose, I think we’ve got it now.

Actually in that case the Titanic would have run into a bunch of polar bears treading water.

Comments

10 Responses to “How Many Times Did Jose Canseco Get Hit in the Head?”

1. backwoodsconsr on April 16th, 2012 5:08 pm

Jose, can you see?

2. clu seatoe on April 16th, 2012 5:26 pm

The only place I’ve ever seen a Polar Bear get stranded is in a zoo and it can’t be argued that that’s because of man made enclosures. Somebody ought to get the Goracle moving on THAT one right away.

Don’t be so hard on Jose; it’s probably been a while since his last cogent thought.

3. maladroit on April 16th, 2012 6:12 pm

Jose often calls his followers "clowns" but I wonder if he has to remove his big red nose in order to see his keyboard?
    If he hung out with Mark Gastineau, their combined IQs would still be in the single digits.

4. Patriot on April 16th, 2012 6:22 pm

Actually Jose's "science" seems to be no less advanced than the Mothership Gore's (sigh)..

5. Granny55 on April 16th, 2012 6:33 pm

Apparently he was not hit in the head enough as he speaks no common sense what so ever. Then again droids not only shrink the family jewels they shrink the brain too.

6. SignPainterGuy on April 16th, 2012 7:16 pm

Sure, he`s not behind a support column !

7. SignPainterGuy on April 16th, 2012 7:20 pm

Too bad for Jose; unlike Yogi, when he came to that fork in the road, he didn`t take it !

8. jeffythequick on April 16th, 2012 7:58 pm

Regrettably, the only thing different from him and the others is the clutch between his brain and his fingers/mouth is slipping.

They all seem to think that way, at least the ones that I run in to.

9. SignPainterGuy on April 16th, 2012 8:13 pm

"They all seem to think that way, …..", so many of the ones I know also think everyone else thinks that way, just like they do. To them then, we are just too stupid to see their genius !

10. jeffythequick on April 16th, 2012 9:26 pm

Luckily, the ones I have around me don't bother me too much anymore with their inanity.

Here's the game plan:
    Them: Say something totally off the mark.
    Me: Do you have evidence of that?
    Them: It's true! Everyone know it.
    Me: At one time everyone knew men couldn't fly, yet here we are.
    Them: Well, you listen to Glenn/Rush/Levin/Boortz/insert conservative name here. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Me: You still haven't given me evidence.
    Them: Look it up!
    Me: No. You made a statement, it's incumbent on you to back it up, not me to do your research.
    Them: Insert phrase of displeasure/frustration
    Me: *smile*

I've found it's better to bring facts and the truth to a battle of wits.

Plus, Never play Defense