From the way this along with The One slow jamming of the news with Jimmy Fallon are being reported on the mainstream outlets, you can sense the MSM’s sigh of relief at every opportunity to avoid reporting on the President’s actual record.

I shudder to ask what The One’s “wry comment” about the Secret Service was:

A pool report indicated that a women spilled her yogurt on Obama, and pictures confirmed it. Obama quipped, “Getting yogurt on the president, you’ve got a story to tell” and “made a wry comment about the Secret Service,” per the pool report.

Something similar happened the first time Chris Matthews met him.

The story seems to be that people on the rope line were asked to put down anything in their hands, and that the yogurt got kicked over onto Obama’s shoes and pants. That normally wouldn’t have been a big deal but lately Obama’s been wearing the shoes he walked on water with in 2008 hoping they’ll work again this year. If they don’t, at least Obama’s campaign will have somebody to blame (in addition to Bush of course).

Comments

34 Responses to “Woman Spills Yogurt on Shoes Obama Wears to Walk on Water”

1. Truesoldier__ on April 25th, 2012 3:56 pm

I tell you that was some racist yougurt!

2. Granny55 on April 25th, 2012 4:37 pm

She could pass for a hooker – surprised the SS wasn't "all over her".

3. SignPainterGuy on April 25th, 2012 4:40 pm

Whoever it was who was so impressed with the razor-sharp crease in Teh One`s pants will surely be apoplectic !

Would someone more knowledgeable than me please tell me what that bit of white attire is on the woman in the green shirt !? The opening in the back just doesn`t look right to me !

4. Marshall_Will on April 25th, 2012 5:04 pm

Gosh, wonder how He'd feel if pelted by an egg like AC or the Governator? How very big of Him. The '08 Obammie Magic is back! Not.

Btw real men spill beer on their tie and then ring it back into their mug. What a wuss.

5. jeffythequick on April 25th, 2012 5:07 pm

Obama quipped, “Getting yogurt on the president, you’ve got a story to tell”

He must love singing, especially the warm-up…

"Me me me me me me me me me"

6. The Watcher on April 25th, 2012 5:39 pm

Considering yogurt has 'active bacterial cultures', I'm surprised nobody's calling this a biowarfare attack on the President.

And yes, that's a joke, for all you potential liberal commenters who can't figure out jokes.

7. Steve H on April 25th, 2012 5:43 pm

>>> Something similar happened the first time Chris Matthews met him. <<<

I'm glad my daughter is too young to be reading this, so I don't have to explain why I'm laughing so hard.

8. jeffythequick on April 25th, 2012 5:46 pm

Just for fun, what would your response be to a little adoring cutie spilling yogurt on your shoes, if you were President? (Ladies, it can be a guy cutie as well)

For starters, I'll go with (for some reason the first attempt was under review…)
    "That's better and more accurate than the stuff my opponents are throwing at me"
    then a wink and a smile, then
    "Don't worry about it. Have a great day!"

9. jeffythequick on April 25th, 2012 5:47 pm

That was the tingle down his leg…

10. Truesoldier__ on April 25th, 2012 5:51 pm

To which Bill Clinton replied shaking his head in dismay, "No Barack YOU are supposed to get the Yogurt on the girl."

11. jeffythequick on April 25th, 2012 6:14 pm

Wait a minute…

When the President is going down a crowd line, I thought both hands had to be empty and visible prior to the President being there, so that they could check for threats.

Something seems a bit fishy here…

12. Granny55 on April 25th, 2012 6:27 pm

I was thinking the same thing!!!

13. SignPainterGuy on April 25th, 2012 7:00 pm

Too bad BO is afraid to appear in public, he could have licked it off. (BO is in hiding in fear of becoming the main course at a WH BBQ and Beer Summit)

14. SignPainterGuy on April 25th, 2012 7:01 pm

:-)

15. SignPainterGuy on April 25th, 2012 7:51 pm

I too thought the SS did a lot more securing of the area and audience well before the pres. showed up !

16. jeffythequick on April 26th, 2012 12:18 am

She'll need to come to my house for a closer inspection.

17. ChapBix on April 26th, 2012 12:48 am

Was it accompanied by something wet?

18. ChapBix on April 26th, 2012 12:49 am

Remind me not to bother going to see any president this close up.

19. Marshall_Will on April 26th, 2012 1:36 am

I've worked around young people my whole adulthood. I can't tell you how adept they are at concealing things in plain sight. Cell phones, intercepted faxes, snacks, drugs. You name it.

It truly is a gift. Teens could have the car keys in their hand making their way out the door but have you convinced a lawnmower awaits. Stomping, raising their voices and making a stand just ain't their style.

They'll just agree w/ you every step of the way, walk sideways and make an exit promising to return momentarily. Progs understand this. They've harnessed the power of Later….

20. SignPainterGuy on April 26th, 2012 3:47 am

Heh, I can remember acting exactly that way. Anything to get the folks to hush and get me out the door.

Later had a way of never coming ! Bad boy !

21. jeffythequick on April 26th, 2012 3:23 pm

The tingle was the something wet.

22. jeffythequick on April 26th, 2012 5:13 pm

I was trying to figure out why it was under review…

23. SignPainterGuy on April 26th, 2012 8:25 pm

My thought too, but wasn`t it "up" his leg ?

24. Elizabeth Ramsey on September 10th, 2012 12:07 am

I'm surprised that's all the reaction she got. If she spilled on my new walking shoes for women, I might just go berserk.

25. dresses on December 19th, 2012 10:09 am

As a reader I like this type of fashion post as well! Here all words are really interesting to me to read as well. I was in the hunt foir thius type of reading. Thanks the head up…………………………

26. hair extensions on February 17th, 2013 9:21 am

Never heard of this story before… So I'm very impressed to read this post and just wanted to thank you for bringing quite exclusive news to your readers!! Thanks.

27. Star wars shirt on May 4th, 2013 2:37 pm

I can say that the One slow jamming of the news with Jimmy Fallon are being reported on the mainstream outlets and she has done a good job. Such type of story I never heard before. Thank you for sharing this instructions here…

28. Halloween mltailor on September 12th, 2013 6:42 am

29. Gina Wilkinson on October 29th, 2013 7:57 am

What a rude Yogurt!! But i think obama didnt let this to spoil his image…

30. Greek Yogurt on October 29th, 2013 7:59 am

These incidents are usually just for the purpose of marketing and publicity…in my opinion of course!

31. Online Fashion on February 24th, 2014 9:34 am

Thanks for more info.

32. Online Fashion on February 26th, 2014 6:02 pm

I am very happy with that stuff and i hope in future you will keep update us.

33. Running shoes on March 2nd, 2014 12:17 pm

As a fashionable girl I am very glad to know your concept. That you've share is here about the women's top ten fashion concept. Which is really so enjoyable and interesting to me.

34. envy wig reviews on March 11th, 2014 5:18 am

If you want to have the best styled wigs that will improve your style and make you more perfect we are here providing the best wigs according to your desire and that are perfectly matched with your personality like the real hairs.