I was somewhat surprised to learn that FLOTUS and I pretty much share the same fantasy:

“It is hard to sneak around and do what you want,” Michelle Obama said today. “I have done it a couple of times. But you know one fantasy I have, and the Secret Service they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it, is to walk right out the front door and just keep walking.”

She then said, “Wait, did I say walk? I meant ‘fly back to Spain and torch another half million worth of taxpayer cash.’” Just kidding… I think…

In November I look forward to trying to help her fulfill her dream of leaving the White House for good and spending retirement at Target or wherever.

For the first time in my adult life, I’m proud of Michelle Obama:

Comments

38 Responses to “Help Make Michelle Obama’s Fantasy Come True”

1. Marshall_Will on April 26th, 2012 10:01 pm

OK, got that out of my system. ( Did anyone else puke in their mouth a little when Doug said he shares same fantasy as Meanchelle? )

By the way, in either of your fantasies is she walking out 'with' a SS agent? Just curious…

2. clu seatoe on April 26th, 2012 10:28 pm

It’s a defense mechanism. Realizing that it is a very real probability, she’s psyching herself down to it and trying to make everybody think she doesn’t care that much. Rejection is difficult especially for an ego that size.

Beat it; you and your mate have been soundly and most assuredly rejected. Another of your houses has been reposed – it’s a tuff market lady brought on by your baby daddy.

3. jeffythequick on April 26th, 2012 10:55 pm

That made me vomit…

4. SignPainterGuy on April 26th, 2012 10:57 pm

Link doesn`t work …. right. Gets search page.

There are links to Obama, Michelle, wookie(s) and a vid. of her dress blowing up exposing her junk (vomit inducing – it says). What are we supposed to find ?

5. Marshall_Will on April 26th, 2012 11:05 pm

Actually scoffered that from RedDog over at MM. He goads you into clicking the link thinking you're going to see something.., gross, shocking ( dare I say 'revealing'? ) and of course there's nothing there!

Not unlike her whole personality/husband's administration. I'll never tire of it!

6. Marshall_Will on April 26th, 2012 11:09 pm

Clu,

We're usually in agreement and this would be like rubber necking a heinous accident and then denying there was one. I'm sure you meant coping mechanism?

She's, "settling". The One World Government she saw herself someday presiding over has now been reduced to hangin' w/ Snooki and if she's lucky, Kim K. Maybe a reality show about how she used to be married while pretending to care about little people.

You KNOW she's shopping it!

7. SignPainterGuy on April 26th, 2012 11:48 pm

"…used to be married …"; yeah, post-pResidency is gonna be very difficult for both oversized egos. I don`t expect the marriage to survive the change and blame-fest ! !

8. Doug on April 27th, 2012 12:06 am

Can't get the link either… but since I'm trying to keep dinner down I'm guessing maybe that's just a favor from on high.

9. Marshall_Will on April 27th, 2012 12:11 am

Delectable schadenfreude you're dishing up! May I have some?

Wow, never thought of that. It's already going on. Here's my scenario: P'BO being the Pragmatic Prog that he is lobbied for an 8 Year Plan while Meanchelle opted for a more aggressive NLAGCGTW approach instead advocating Martial Law and dissolving both Houses, cutting a deal w/ the Chinese.

Guys, this is like watching a football game where the coaching staff is working off a predetermined "First 20 Plays" come hell or high water. Fumbles, interceptions… NOTHING will deter them from sticking w/ the game plan. No matter how dreadful the results.

This is what Sock Puppet's handlers assured him. The Full Embrace never materialized and they haven't had a clue since F & F broke.

10. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 12:41 am

Evidence of your correctness (oops, had to wipe off a drop of that schadenfreude from my chin) is the panic mode they`ve been in for the last year. (Dang, another stain and I love this shirt)

11. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:00 am

Remember after he won, and he had, at the podium, Office of the President-Elect?

Will he have Office of the Beaten President from November 7-January 20th?

It'll be an interesting 75 days…

Plus, I'll have my schadenfreude deep fried, thank you very much!

12. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:03 am

It won't work, as the domain (ObamaHotWookie.com) is still available, so no one owns it.

Just to be thorough, ObamaHotWookiee.com, which has the correct spelling of Wookiee is also available as well.

13. ChapBix on April 27th, 2012 1:04 am

"There are links to Obama, Michelle, wookie(s) and a vid. of her dress blowing up exposing her junk"

Was that a play on the Marilyn Monroe flick (Married Men Love Blondes?) where she stands over a grate and air blows her skirt upward?

14. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 1:09 am

Actually, it was from a visit with The Queen of merry ol` Engalund, windy (not sure if natural or from Zero`s speachifying). There was no "up blown" skirt(s), just a switch to the Korean spoof style animation vid of lots of pea soup spewing ! Gross beyond humor … for my taste !

15. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 1:15 am

I for one expect Teh Done to pardon lots of criminals and Gitmo terrorists, wear out a trio of EO pens, Try something to make permanent his czar appointments and maybe even one final attempt to shred the Constitution !

I read yesterday that, I think it is Boenher, a bill has been introduced to prevent The Done from making any last-minute declarations and EOs n stuff. Probably find it at WND.

16. ChapBix on April 27th, 2012 1:16 am

"while Meanchelle opted for a more aggressive NLAGCGTW approach instead advocating Martial Law and dissolving both Houses, cutting a deal w/ the Chinese."

From what I am seeing of his behavior and hearing from his speech, this much closer to the truth. Like all communists, Barry prefers the totalitarian approach rather than the democratic process.

17. Marshall_Will on April 27th, 2012 1:30 am

Office of Transition ( I seem to recall? )

Had their own official looking logo and everything. Behind the scenes, He and Rahm were divvying up hemispheres.

I'm all for having a Prog Help Wanted, No [ Constitutional ] Solicitors, Closed For The Season or Thank Your For The Best Four Years of My Life sign.

18. Marshall_Will on April 27th, 2012 1:35 am

I truly feel The Done fancied himself something of a hybrid of the Best The Left Has To Offer. Never committing to any particular discipline, but gleaning the 'best' from all.

Regular Jack of All Shams this one….

19. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:37 am

A Democrat wouldn't do that like they did with the roll over Republicans in 2010, would he?

20. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:39 am
  21. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 1:45 am

Does a bear s*%& in the woods ???

22. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:47 am

SPG,

You need a better hobby than woodland animal defecation studies.
    ;)

23. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 1:48 am

I guess that's why we need to elect honorable men and women to the presidency, not wanna-Be's

24. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 1:55 am

Along that line, I thought today that Zero claims to be a Christian (or his sycophants do the claiming), but can`t explain anything about it correctly; sorta lets his sycophants deny that he is a closet muslim while he knows much about it and appeases the islamists (someone who knew him in Indonesia said Obama wasn`t into islam / didn`t pay close attention); was raised by and associated with marxists and sought them out in school (again, his sycophants deny he`s a socialist) ……….. It looks to me, Zero is too much into himself to be anything entirely, other than The ONE ! A hybrid … something ! Aah, I know, a holiday turkey; totally full of $h!t !!

25. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 2:10 am

Jobs created ! that we must eliminate ASAP !

26. A.Men on April 27th, 2012 8:06 am

What a classless, tasteless Ho, Moochelle is!!!

27. Harmaby on April 27th, 2012 9:13 am

I'd love to vote for Romney and even consider other candidates. And Romney has a perfectly good-looking and well-mannered wife.

But he's got to make up his mind http://reallycheaphealthinsurance.com/romneys-rea… on the health care issue, which is very important to me.

28. JetHeadJoe on April 27th, 2012 10:34 am

Ugh…in the future, folks, let us please refrain from using "Michelle Obama" and "fantasy" in the same sentence. I'll need ten gallons of bourbon just to get this taste out of my mouth right now.

29. jeffythequick on April 27th, 2012 10:39 am

I knew Jack. Jack was my friend. Mr. pResident, you're no Jack.

30. Truesoldier__ on April 27th, 2012 1:07 pm

I am more concerened over the House and Senate elections to be honest. Remember, Romney can only sign bills into law that the House and Senate send to his desk. As long as we have a House and Senate who follow the Constitution then we have far less to worry about.

On the otherhand, if Obama is re-elected and we the House and Senate you can bet Obama's veto autopen will be working overtime.

31. Truesoldier__ on April 27th, 2012 1:08 pm

Hence all the, Im like (insert name of former President here), sttements from Obama.

32. Truesoldier__ on April 27th, 2012 1:10 pm

I have a feeling it will survive and you will see Michelle Obama make Patti Blagojevich look like Dorris Day. She will be wheeling and dealing everything from last minute pardons to booking Obama's speaking tours and a deal for his memoirs starting the day after the election.

33. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 2:56 pm

You`re likely spot on there. I didn`t mean to imply that Mooch would pow wow with the divorce attorney on 1-29-13. She`ll milk it for all it`s worth and cut a trail by 2015 …. ish.

34. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 3:00 pm

DOUG, can you look for my reply that went to moderation from "right here" yesterday ? Thanks O Great Fantasizer of the North ! ;-)

35. SignPainterGuy on April 27th, 2012 3:03 pm

Can we sneak disappearing ink into his auto-pen if he wins ?

36. jeffythequick on April 28th, 2012 11:58 am

I never really thought of them as maritally challenged. I mean, they seem to like each other, and don't need to be posed canoodling on the beach, like the last set of Democrats in the White House.

I'm hoping that 1/21/13 that the drive by media will be falling all over themselves looking to be the first to interview the Obamas at their house in Chicago, because the White House will be out of their reach.

37. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2012 2:56 pm

Yeah, let `em have their tell alls in their own backyard "at their own expense" !

Rumors of the Obama`s marital UNbliss have been circulating for a couple years. The pix of Meanchelle in Hawaii in the SS Suburban w/ ear buds in NOT communicating w/ Teh One, wearing her usual scowl, separate vacations and leaving separately for joint vacays seemed to support the rumor.

38. jeffythequick on April 29th, 2012 3:07 am

A Holiday Turducken?

He'd get some redneck cred if he mentioned that… (take him from -3453 to -3452 in the redneck credibility index…)