Over at PJ Media, intrepid moonbat-spotter Zombie has a ton of pictures from the latest wacko-palooza in California. This particular march-of-the-femguins took place on Saturday to protest the fabricated, contrived and bogus “war on women” that the GOP isn’t undertaking.

A couple of samples from the full collection:

She’s serious you guys… somebody please make her a sandwich. No kidding… do it now! Somebody make her a f*#cking sandwich quick!
*****

John Goodman’s really let himself go:

I’m guessing it’s very private property. I hear even her vibrator committed suicide.

My wallet’s private property too, but she doesn’t give a shit.
*****

And here’s one promoting a communist website (revcom.us) underneath the baby killing propaganda.

These are the people Obama’s “fighting for.”

Comments

44 Responses to “‘Unite Against the War on Women’: Pics from the Front”

1. Marshall_Will on April 30th, 2012 5:07 pm

Given "On Demand & Without Apology" is how many of these people conduct their sex lives, why shouldn't abortion work the same?

Yes, Doug's wallet is.., was private property.

2. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 5:18 pm

I don't see a problem with their issues:

Bachelorette #1: Would you like that sammich deep fried? I'll leave it on the doorstep.

Bachelorette #2: I'm sure you'd like uterus maintenance paid for with my wallet. Doug, about her, ummm… stimulation device: It was a mercy suicide.

Bachelorette #3: I wouldn't ummm <insert copulation term here> you with ILMC's <insert word for penis here>, so no harm, no foul!

3. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 5:19 pm

OK, if it gets through moderator review, the filter looks for male parts.

4. Truesoldier__ on April 30th, 2012 5:27 pm

So when are they all going over to Egypt to protest the real war on women?

5. Truesoldier__ on April 30th, 2012 5:28 pm

Isn't it funny how the only people who are pro-abortion are people who have been born…..

6. Jimbo on April 30th, 2012 5:42 pm

#1 looks like she's hiding a hot dog under her bangs. You never know where you'll be when the munchies strike! Maybe she pulls it out at the clinic, for a quick après abortion snack.

7. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 6:19 pm

Really, how would she need such a clinic? I mean, really? Beer goggles anyone?

8. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 6:20 pm

or, in these cases, ones that have never had the need for one.

9. clu seatoe on April 30th, 2012 6:33 pm

I’m fat, I’m frumpy, and I shower maybe once a week if I feel like it. I dropped out of school; I don’t roll out ‘till noon and I couldn’t even get a job at a daycare center watching your snot-nosed little brat.

I smoke and stink of tobacco, excuse me, I need to lean on that lamp post, I’m a couch potato, I don’t exercise except to masticate when mom gets back from Mickey D’s or the fridge.

Hey, you going to the store!? A couple boxes of TWINKIES and ORANGE CUPCAKES, if they’re out of orange get chocolate, but orange first, and don’t forget the damn milk this time!

Hey, what the hell you watch’en there!?

FOX!?!?
    WHAT THE…!!? Ah, all they do is drone on about personal responsibilities. GOP HATE speech!

I want to hear people who say it’s OK to be me. It’s OK to be fat. It’s OK to hate the world right back. I can’t help it, it’s in my genes.

I’m getting hot. Hey, somebody turn on the AC, I’m sweat’n like a pig here.
    Those Twinkies gone already?

10. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 7:51 pm

And from their looks and apparent personalities, they aren`t going to either !

11. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 7:53 pm

The country song, "The girls all get prettier at closing time" comes to mind !

12. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 7:57 pm

Get up occasionally so you don`t have to be surgically separated from the chair fabric ! Just sayin` ! Seems like good advice ! ;-)

Oh, you said you shower once a week if …. never mind !

13. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 8:00 pm

Liberal`s blinders to the truth of the horrors of islam are very effective ! They also work quite well concerning liberal hypocrisy !

14. Pasadena Phil on April 30th, 2012 8:13 pm

"No, YOU make ME a sandwich!"

Poof! You're a sandwich!

Reminds me of a joke about a man with a very, very small head walking into a bar.

15. Granny55 on April 30th, 2012 8:33 pm

These broads are way past "closing time" SPG!!!

16. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh I agree, and the "after-party" too !

17. ChapBix on April 30th, 2012 9:22 pm

The woman(?) in the last pic looks like she will someday be a commandment of a re-education camp for conservatives who are waging war on women (or not).

18. Oh Dear Lord, that is a mental image I did not need! « The Daley Gator on April 30th, 2012 9:23 pm

[...] Damn Doug Powers for posting this image! [...]

19. ChapBix on April 30th, 2012 9:24 pm

Oops, that should be commandant. She could also be a commissar.

20. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 9:26 pm

It's a religion of peace, doncha know…

21. jeffythequick on April 30th, 2012 9:33 pm

You know what's scary?

These three are the hot (read: hawt) ones…

The good thing is, they prove Rush Limbaugh correct (look at #24): http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur52.htm

22. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 9:36 pm

An enemy of ours is a friend of their`s ! And that`s "pieces" !

23. ChapBix on April 30th, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay, so are these protesters, especially the female ones, going to be as vigorous in their defense of women who choose to go to full term and have their baby as they are in defending their right to abort? That's alright, that was a rhetorical question.

24. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 9:38 pm

I was thinking, "Thou shalt not sompim, sompim, sompim" ! ;-)

25. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 9:39 pm

The Daley Gator needs eye bleach ! Heh !

26. ChapBix on April 30th, 2012 9:59 pm

The late Teddy Kennedy would make a sandwich out of her. Chris Dodd, on the other, might not be as eager.

27. SignPainterGuy on April 30th, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks a ton for that list; I lost it once. Now saved !

I must however disagree with the first list, #1 and #2; islam is now the greatest threat to mankind, incl. the USA ! Them getting nuclear weapons would be totally unacceptable, a disaster and must never be allowed to happen !

Coincidentally, it was about 1988 that My Dad told me that islam posed the greatest threat to the US and the world !

28. frank k. on April 30th, 2012 11:10 pm

Unless there's a blind serial rapist in their neighborhood , I seriously doubt that any of them need be overly concerned about either contraceptives , or abortion …. frank k. .. (N.Va.)

29. archer52 on May 1st, 2012 1:00 am

I was talking to a friend of mine as we wandered through Walmart one late night last week. (Not to pick on Walmart, but we’ve all seen the Web photos and believe me, there isn’t any touch ups going on!)

I said, “Is it me, or have we bred an incredibly large number of people who just aren’t worth a lot? They aren’t givers, they are takers. Entire sections of our culture seems to be unable to work, focus on their own futures, care about anything outside their selfish needs, or conceive of what it takes to make a country run. “What have you done for ME lately” seems to be their overall motto. And it isn’t just poor people or people of color, it can be people like the Kennedys or the Clintons or the Obamas. The “I want mine” or “I deserve it because of my name” group is just as spoiled and demanding.

I wonder what this country would be like if we could jettison fifty percent of those who are just riding in the wagon, dragging down our nation. Can you imagine? “Hey Barney, you’re retired, how about taking Dodd and Pelosi and that cranky dude Harry with you on a trip to a small tropical island. That way we can get some work done around here.”

Just saying…

30. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 2:02 am

I wonder (in a morbid way) what pictures from the rear would look like…

31. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 2:03 am

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you on that one… and two.

…and you're welcome! Glad to help!

32. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 2:04 am

I think you're giving Sen. Dodd too much credit. I think he'd bring the mayo too, if you know what I mean.

33. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 2:05 am

and those brain cells surgically removed. The ones that hold that image in his mind.

34. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 2:07 am

How about we jettison all of them, not just 50%?

Just advertise it as "trip to paradise, free food!"

35. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2012 2:33 am

Fer cryin` out loud man, have you SEEN the price of eye bleach lately ?!

36. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2012 2:36 am

I think that`s "spill" the mayo ! ;-)

37. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2012 3:02 am

We had a nasty snow and ice storm, people were without power for days and having to make do as best they could. A couple friends of mine were in WallyWorld wandering thru sporting goods and just turned into camping supplies. A shopper spotted them and quickly grabbed ALL the propane canisters off the shelf. As my friends passed him, one said, "I wonder if any of the folks who work at the paper mill and own RVs have moved out of the house into them while the power is out ?" It must have turned on a switch in the shopper`s brain, `cause he put ALL the propane back on the shelf !

38. Marshall_Will on May 1st, 2012 3:10 am

"blind serial rapist"

Got me..! I suppose there's a first time for everything?

Sadly most of the young hood rat gals like this are viewed as nothing more than 'convenient' to mook males.

39. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2012 3:15 am

Yes, what has been seen cannot be UNseen ! It can only be sterilized !

40. SignPainterGuy on May 1st, 2012 3:22 am

"blind serial rapist" ? I can just see these gals, and hear them, "NO, don`t touch me there like that ! Here, let me guide your hand !"

41. jeffythequick on May 1st, 2012 10:51 am

I own stock in the eye bleach companies…
    ;)

42. AngusParvo on May 1st, 2012 12:15 pm

Sweet sunny jebus, those are some straight-up wildebeests.

43. Ferrgus on May 1st, 2012 12:18 pm

It's like they say, when your enemy is destroying itself… DON'T INTERFERE!

44. Mike on April 29th, 2014 7:34 am

This particular march-of-the-femguins took place on Saturday to protest the fabricated, contrived and bogus “war on women” that the GOP isn’t undertaking alcohol stove online