Pitiful and desperate propaganda, even by Obama campaign standards, but thankfully it’s also quite mockable. They called it “Life of Julia” because “Life of a woefully dependent economic and social lamprey who can’t tie her own shoes without help from the government” wouldn’t fit on the masthead.

Here’s one example: “Julia” at age 27, and there’s good news! She doesn’t have to worry about her health care because birth control is free! (yes, these people are in charge of the educational system)

Well, you know how much action those web designers get!

What is it with Obama and all the hypothetical “composite” women?

Last month we learned how much all of Julia’s great free stuff and fringe benefits would cost:

President Obama’s proposed budget would add more than $9.7 trillion to the national debt over the next decade, congressional budget analysts said Friday. Proposed tax cuts for the middle class account for nearly a third of that shortfall.

The 10-year outlook released by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office is somewhat gloomier than White House projections, which found that Obama’s budget request would produce deficits that would add about $8.5 trillion to the national debt by 2020.

Julia probably doesn’t care because she can just pass the bill along to her kids.

Update: This is going around Twitter… the real-life Julia:

Comments

37 Responses to “‘Julia’: Obama Campaign Hopes Introducing You to a Woman You’ll Be Supporting the Rest of Her Life Will Win Over Your Vote”

1. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 2:51 pm

If lib women are so hell-bent on forcing insurance cos. to cover contraception and abortions, then why don`t they fight for ins. reform. Change the rules so policies can be bought across state lines and cos. can offer a "buffet" style coverage arrangement ?

Then they could choose a policy package that covers hangnails, stubbed-toes, contraception, abortions and dates-gone-bad !

2. JetHeadJoe on May 3rd, 2012 3:28 pm

She'd pass the bill to her children…if she *had* any. As for web designers and action is concerned, you can tell an (*ahem*) interested (in you) web designer by watching her eyes; if she looks at your feet instead of hers when she speaks to you, then you have a chance…

3. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 3:38 pm

Since "Julia" is a figment of someone's imagination, and a pixellated person that exists exclusively in a database, sure! I'll pay for her abortions, birth control, preventative medication, and heck, even buy her a house, a jet airplane, a pet dog, vacations to Italy… you name it! I'll pay with my imaginary money!

When it comes to real money and real Julia's, heck, sweetheart, you better earn it, and not expect me to pay for it.

4. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 3:40 pm

Maybe she aborted them, and never got to look in those baby blue pixels. She's a fake, and only exists on a hard drive.

5. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 3:58 pm

I`m in luck; I have TWO sets of Monopoly Money ! It`s as real as Julia !

6. Truesoldier__ on May 3rd, 2012 4:10 pm

So birth control now is a cure all bill. I know this, because Julia takes them so she no longer has to worry about her health……

7. Truesoldier__ on May 3rd, 2012 4:11 pm

I love how they say that under Romney the healthcare decisions will be put in your employers hands. Well under Obama the healthcare decisions will be put in the hand of bean counting bureacrats.

8. clu seatoe on May 3rd, 2012 4:14 pm

Right or wrong, if Romney doesn’t get out in front of this propaganda and get a backbone he’ll be in trouble.

Let’s hope that after Julia’s parents sign her over to the government to live in Hillary’s “Village” she doesn’t contract chicken pox.

9. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 4:34 pm

My employer would care about me far more than some bean counter bureaucrat would ! He would at least want me to remain healthy enough to keep working ! The bureaucrat just wants to keep HIS job !

10. Marshall_Will on May 3rd, 2012 4:35 pm

Hillary's Village! Now I re….member!? Yes, where all is well all the time…

Guys, please catch the new Fox series "The New Girl" w/ Zoey Deschanel. Our daughters got us started on it. It brings Jeff's "pixellated person" into the flesh in hysterical fashion.

She and her roommates are so clueless, co-dependent and well, generally retarded it takes their collective 'wits' to reason their way out of a wet paper bag. The series really exemplifies how "exploitation ready" this set is. Julia could be a guest star!

11. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 4:40 pm

It does look like a funny show. Zoey was the girlfriend of a twit on "Pushing Daisys"; also cute. He had the ability to save a life at the cost of another. They could not touch. Silly premise that was bound to run out of mat`l.

12. maladroit on May 3rd, 2012 4:49 pm

We can be reasonably certain that "Julia" won't get pregnant having cyber-sex. And even if she did, how much would a cyber-infant actually cost her to raise?

On the other hand, I hope Rush doesn't call her a "slut." We've been warned that it's Bill Maher's job to do that.

13. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 5:26 pm

No way! I use my imaginary money. Monopoly money at least has value; you need it to play the game.

14. Truesoldier__ on May 3rd, 2012 6:32 pm

That depends on the version of monopoly you are playing….

15. Truesoldier__ on May 3rd, 2012 6:34 pm

Guest star nothing…where do you think the Obama campaign got the idea for Julia….

16. clu seatoe on May 3rd, 2012 7:03 pm

UPDATE:
    What’s in it for me, me, me. I don’t care what he says, his words mean nothing to me (I don’t understand what he means anyway) the only thing that matters to me is the color of his skin. He’s black and that’s all I care about, I don’t care if he equates having a baby with having a health problem he’s black that’s it, that’s it.

17. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 7:06 pm

I went through the whole "Life of Julia" and she never gets married…

Where does her son, Zachary come from?

I think my mom lied to me when it came to having kids…

18. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 7:32 pm

Look at Julia's feet… she needs the birth control…

19. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 7:33 pm

It`s a common parental mis-deception ! If you`d watch Pixar`s "Short Films", you`d know that ALL kids are made in the clouds and delivered by storks !

20. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 7:40 pm

…and all the hard work I went through to get the 7 I have now.*

There's storks?

*made in the clouds? Mile High clubbers only?

21. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 7:56 pm

Being mile(s) high to begin with, clouds are club members by birth and do all the "baby making", aminals and hoomin ! (Been at "icanhascheezburger.com")

22. Zilla on May 3rd, 2012 8:05 pm

Julia has no eyes and no mouth, so she is blind to the fact that the gov't owns her and unable to speak out against it anyway! Also, did you notice that the "Life or Julia" has Obama as president for nearly 70 years? AND Julia is the name of the girlfriend in 1984 whose love is destroyed by Big Brother through torture and brainwashing. Nothing to see here!

23. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 8:08 pm

why can't she get preggers having cyber-sex?

they make up other things, why not this?

24. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 8:26 pm

He gets a different health care plan.

25. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 8:31 pm

Fantasies are not incumbered by rules or truth or laws of nature or common sense ….

26. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 8:34 pm

Sooo, she`d never say, "Hey, my eyes are up here !" ?

27. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 8:39 pm

Where does a web designer go to have her cyber birth ? A hospital or Best Buy ?

28. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 8:41 pm

Oooo, shocking revelation here, Clu; you`re not only RAAAAAACCCCIIIIISSST, I`ll bet you`re also a biiiigot ! ;-)

29. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 8:47 pm

Hopefully not one of these Best Buys:

I'm thinking she has Zach in a hot air balloon, because that's the best place to have a kid, in make-believe land.

30. jeffythequick on May 3rd, 2012 9:04 pm

At the end, at the bottom, there's a button that says,

"Click here to start over"

I was hoping it'd take me back to 1787, or at least 1900, where somone else could have been chosen as vice president.

31. clu seatoe on May 3rd, 2012 10:21 pm

Tiptoeing around the elephant in the room is, for me, getting very tiresome. Zero and his cadre, including the race baters in and out of DC and the MSM are playing it to the hilt.

I’ve also noticed that MSNBC.com, though they haven’t hired any on-camera black personalities as MM has repeatedly pointed out, seems to have taken it upon themselves along with CNN to become the clearinghouse for playing up and exaggerating American black and African continent news. Among Soledad O’Brien’s favorite topics.

32. Marshall_Will on May 3rd, 2012 10:39 pm

"Also, did you notice that the "Life or Julia" has Obama as president for nearly 70 years?"

Lol, did it mention how we'd be so indebted to other nations to 'fund' all this we'd basically be indentured servants anyway? Great catch Z.

33. Marshall_Will on May 3rd, 2012 10:57 pm

Really just a take off on Seinfeld ( the show about nothing? ) Unclogging a toilet can take up an entire episode.

Incredible to think just a handful of years back these kids were doing bootstrap dot.com start-ups out of warehouses in San Francisco's Mission District.

No Gov. handouts, no becoming a designated winner, just shoestring financing from 401Ks, home equity loans and as MM noted in starting up Hot Air ( some really, REALLY maxed out credit cards! )

How low they've sunk…

34. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 11:12 pm

What does MM call the msm news outlets ….. progressives of pallor ? They are so quick to accuse our stations and cos. of hiring too few minorities, but fail to notice they themselves have only one … or NONE among dozens of staff !

35. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2012 11:47 pm

Re: the vid; Surely by now this o`bot has realized she was lied to; she DOES have to worry about paying her mortgage and filling her gas tank. And to think, these same idiots are probably otherwise super-sensitive to being lied to !

36. jeffythequick on May 4th, 2012 2:12 am

Will,

Sorry, I stopped reading after "Hilary's V…" I thought you were going somewhere I never wanted to imaginee…

Got through it…
    ;)

37. jeffythequick on May 4th, 2012 2:15 am

We'll just tax the rich at 92,432% to balance this round of spending, but the good news is once the budget is balanced, we can spend more!

Every time I hear about "Let's balance the budget!" I want to scream at the TV (actually, the politician that's babbling, "NO! We need to have a budget that pays back all this spending! It needs to be overbalanced until this $16,000,000,000,000 is paid back!"