Short video from yesterday in Ohio, where President Obama held his first campaign rally — if you don’t count the fact that he’s been campaigning continually since 2007.

They travel separately so often that it’s easy to understand how he could have forgotten FLOTUS was with him:

(h/t The Blaze and Gateway Pundit)

Comments

15 Responses to “Obama Exits Air Force One, Realizes He Forgot Something”

1. steveegg on May 6th, 2012 2:12 pm

If his head wasn't attached to his shoulders, he'd forget his shoulders.

2. Joe Redfield on May 6th, 2012 2:15 pm

I wish I could forget he's still President.

3. SignPainterGuy on May 6th, 2012 2:50 pm

I like your "re-worked" version ! It fits his existence "in his head" !

4. SignPainterGuy on May 6th, 2012 2:52 pm

Traditional Presidential Protocol never has been his strong suit !

5. SignPainterGuy on May 6th, 2012 2:53 pm

I`d like to forget them both !

6. The Watcher on May 6th, 2012 5:40 pm

Well, isn't it usual to unload the baggage after the passengers are clear of the plane?

7. jeffythequick on May 6th, 2012 7:40 pm

I hope January 21st, 2013, we can all forget him.

In deference to him, though, there probably isn't a checklist on the door that reads:
    1. You're the President. Dress like a professional. There isn't a "casual Friday" or any day when you exit AF1 as President.
    2. That woman behind you is your wife. Show the utmost respect for her.
    3. If you screw up on #1 or #2, act like you didn't, and go to the bottom of the stairs, and let her walk down alone. You look even goofier if you make a mistake, and then act like a goofball trying to correct it.

8. OK_Loyalist on May 6th, 2012 9:15 pm

ROFL

I bet his skinny ass got chewed out but good over that.

9. backwoodsconsr on May 7th, 2012 11:25 am

When he walked out the first time he had the only person he really loves.

10. Marshall_Will on May 7th, 2012 2:38 pm

Intentional. He needs all the comic relief he can get his hands on. Obama is totally adopting a Chicago Cubs "loveable loser" approach in all he does.

Mike Royko once said of Cubs fans; "They treat failure like an annuity". He's only human, so He makes mistakes too. LOTS of them. But by re-branding Himself as Doofus in Chief it just might get Him thru November!

Handlers figure… "It worked for 'Bush'?"

11. Patriot on May 7th, 2012 3:56 pm

He went back inside calling "Heeeerrree Woookie Wookie Wookie! C'mon girl!"

12. SignPainterGuy on May 7th, 2012 4:20 pm

Did he show her the baggie of tomalies in his jacket pocket ?

13. ChapBix on May 8th, 2012 1:47 am

Cutting him some slack, if she were following me around, I would want to forget her myself.

14. ChapBix on May 8th, 2012 1:49 am

I'm wondering if he has a plan to send her back to Chicago to stay in the event he were to win a second term. That and cutting VP J. Biden from the ticket in November?

15. SignPainterGuy on May 8th, 2012 2:14 am

I`m still surprised they didn`t drop BiteMe and replace him with Shrillary. That`s scary on numerous levels !