The only thing missing here is a voice at the end saying “I’m Barack Obama and I approve this message.”

Here’s how kooky Letterman’s getting: Even Brian Williams tried to walk him back a little at one point:

“What more do we want this man to do for us?”

Letterman’s question is worded horribly. If Obama loses in November it’s going to be for what people want him to stop doing.

Osama bin Laden was killed on Barack Obama’s watch. Hooray! That said, I’m sorry Dave if I don’t feel that requires me to support his takeover of the US health care system or his record-setting debt spending.

Comments

11 Responses to “David Letterman’s Unofficial Campaign Ad for Obama”

1. swede on May 16th, 2012 4:59 pm

David Irrelettervant

Lost his edge about 15 years ago – give or take. Why don't you call a conservative's 14 year old daughter a whore, Davie boy? That'll get some yucks. Oh yeah, you did. Real funny in Manhattan I guess.

2. Marshall_Will on May 16th, 2012 5:17 pm

And did you ever think you'd see Brian Williams get more laughs than Dave? Didn't Letterman used to be a comedian?

What -should- be concerning Dim operatives is, Dave's lines are only drawing polite golf claps. If this is their most prized talking point, it's already too late.

3. jeffythequick on May 16th, 2012 6:17 pm

I remember in the 80's, my friends in high school watching him. I thought he was classless and small. After Johnny, who is still funny, I stopped watching late night.

What did I miss in the last 20 years?

4. Marshall_Will on May 16th, 2012 6:56 pm

I never had to watch the show. My brother was a big fan back then and gave me re-caps every following morning.

The demographic shift entertainers like Irrelevant exploit are those that were hard workers and good citizens their whole lives but reached a point where they realized for all their hustle and sacrifice, they never really became rich.

It's HARD to be a Conservative. Coaching, church finance meetings, mentor, supervisor, employer. Being a Lib is EASY. Screw everything and everybody! Like falling off a log. THERE! Doesn't that feel much better?

Progs and their minions are there ready and waiting with open arms. Your pain is over. And look at how much FUN they're having! Legalize pot? Sure! Ghey marriage? Whatever! We HAVE to make it easier to be a Conservative…

5. clu seatoe on May 16th, 2012 8:24 pm

Sorry, folks.

When I looked at the length of the vid and saw it was over 8 minutes I just couldn’t bring myself to sit that long listening to Brian Williams or the old letch rag on again.

6. Granny55 on May 16th, 2012 8:35 pm

I am not watching it either. Have you noticed that there is little, if no difference, in what the liberal entertainment yokels and the LSM spew? The only difference is the entertainers think they are entertaining and the LSM try to convince us their liberal agenda is the truth because their lips are moving and they say it with a straight face. I find none of them even close to credible.

7. SignPainterGuy on May 16th, 2012 8:37 pm

Yep, anything over 50 seconds without a promising lead-in by Doug …. ain`t gonna waste my time !

Sorry, Doug !

8. jeffythequick on May 17th, 2012 2:54 am

SPG, I think we're even with the Jane Fonda web page on the other thread.

I watched it.

I think it's ironic (or iconic) that two men doing the Monica Lewinsky to Barack Obama would end on discussing gay marriage.

Just in (nice segue, eh?) If you want to get a hold of me by email, it's me at my pseudonym dot com . Yes, I'm master of my domain.

9. Marshall_Will on May 17th, 2012 11:14 am

Missed out. All through BW is attempting to reign in a derailed DL. "Easy Dave..?!" Worth a view just to see Williams backpeddle in an effort to secure post-Nov. employment. IMHO

10. Chaim Paddaman on May 17th, 2012 12:30 pm

CBS anchorman "sex pest" horny David Letterman smears Sarah Palin and her daughters. The height of liberal hypocrisy. Obama is welcome to him. Letterman is nothing but a bloody clown…………….

11. best bcaff on August 27th, 2012 3:14 am

What I expect from someone in the entertainment industry to say. Her on-screen performances do have a bite to them.
    best bcaff handicapper