$230,700 per year to be exact. But that’s only about ten bucks per gaffe, so it’s not really a bad deal considering what we get out of it:

Meanwhile, on the campaign trail, Biden continues to ooze insanity from every pore and plug.

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Comments

17 Responses to “Joe Biden Tries to Ruin Taxpayers’ Day By Reminding Them That They Pay Him a ‘Lot of Money’”

1. backwoodsconsr on May 22nd, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm getting ready to fire him.

2. Marshall_Will on May 22nd, 2012 6:20 pm

Why does the on screen graphic say "Road to the White House", aren't they already there? Sorry, that is just bizarre.

As poorly attended and unenthusiastic as audiences have been, there's no way those polls are as 'close' as we're being shown. All those people that voted for him really wanted was for the Funemployment to last til this all blew over.

No one wanted Him to fundamentally change jack.

3. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2012 6:48 pm

"Why ….. ?" Just a guess; perhaps C-SPAN recognizes the scare value ! ? They`re such funny guys over there !

4. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2012 7:00 pm

Speaking purely of snort-worthiness, Mr. Gaffetastic is worth every penny ! However, he doesn`t rise to the level of "a bargain at twice the price" !

Mark Davis, subbing for Rush today, relayed what Juan McAmnesty had said was the daily duty of the VP; "To attend State Functions and Funerals and to inquire as to the health of the President" ! I thought the VP was also the Pres. of the Senate !?

One of Mark`s topics was the likelihood of Shrillary replacing BiteMe as VP Candidate this year. Personally, I think she might help Zero, but Zero would definitely hurt her the next 4 yrs IF they win and especially her chances for a 2016 run !

5. Marshall_Will on May 22nd, 2012 7:04 pm

I swear, when I'm down at the Base using web-based email, Frontier ran a Bammie pop-up that prominently stated "Vote in 2012 for Candidate Obama".

Then there's the lil' thumb-sized Bammie with His super serious look popping up in the lower left. Meanchelle imploring us to "Tell Barack you're IN!" at the upper right. Every article and link as if it were handpicked by Team O'Drama.

Sad.

6. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2012 7:22 pm

SAD ! Yeah, Charter runs those and similar too ! Disgusting !

At least now he has a record; we can see it and he has to hide or spin it ! (Blame Bush for it)

7. Marshall_Will on May 22nd, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh it would be perfect ruination and she knows it. Brett Baier just had Rove and Dim breaking down the Electoral votes and I'll more than agree w/ Karl. He doesn't go far enough.

These polls will prove meaningless. They just keep asking the same people over and over. The youth vote will slip into a coma and many of the women will throw Ozero under the bus.

8. Granny55 on May 22nd, 2012 11:29 pm

Stand up Chuck…..errr never mind. Love Biden! He is so good for Republican ads – if only the Republicans had a pair!

9. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2012 11:50 pm

The RNC IS using some of the left`s gaffes in ads, but I think we`d agree, they miss a lot of the best, self-written stuff !

10. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2012 12:05 am

I missed that. Lately, I`ve come to see Rove as a RINO of truly frustrating proportions. He`s so intelligent and wise in the strategies of the campaign, but he often wanders into the realm of the Assistant Democrat !

11. jeffythequick on May 23rd, 2012 12:57 am

Is there some good software for a Mac that will let me make my own videos?

I know iDVD will do it for DVDs, but I want to put charts in, and make my own videos, then upload them. I'll end them with "I'm Jeffythequick, and I approve this ad. I made it, heck, why wouldn't I approve it…?"

12. jeffythequick on May 23rd, 2012 1:19 am

The era of civility continues:

13. jeffythequick on May 23rd, 2012 1:31 am

With ads like these, does anybody read these out loud?

Tell Barack you're in…

heh heh heh… She said, "urine"… heh heh heh…

14. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2012 1:32 am

I would imagine there is, but I can`t say `cause I be gots teh HP Pavilion Entertainment PC w/ Win 7 OS – more or less self-trained in the school of hardnox ! ;-) Don`t Apples make good pies n stuff ?

15. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2012 1:35 am

It`s the union goonion exercise regimen; jump to conclusions, bat a pinata, bash Bush, you know how it goes !

16. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2012 2:15 am

While we`re on the subject of "a lot of money", but this time it didn`t quite materialize; I think I see why the FACEBOOK IPO fizzled and faceplanted; Obama touted FB at one of his campaign townhalls. It was his Reverse Midas Touch !

17. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2012 2:20 am

Keep in mind, dims don`t have a regular sense of humor. To them, if someone isn`t hurt, embarrassed or otherwise made to suffer at their hand, it isn`t funny !

"Paid for by Obama for America" ? Git Real ! Zero is for himself first, foremost, always and ONLY !