I don’t know about you guys, but I’m re-considering Obama. He just won nods of approval from Larry Flynt and Fidel Castro’s niece. It doesn’t get any more credible than that.

Couple those with endorsements from Hugo Chavez’s eHarmony match Sean Penn, along with Mikhail Gorbachev and the chairman of the Communist Party USA, and Obama is becoming a more tempting choice every day!

Comments

12 Responses to “Obama Scores a Couple More High Profile Endorsements”

1. Granny55 on May 24th, 2012 9:14 pm

Can't wait till his minions come out and tell us Jesus Christ, in person, has contacted Obama and is endorsing him too.

2. backwoodsconsr on May 24th, 2012 9:35 pm

Tell me again why I'm supposed to believe he's not a socialist. I keep forgetting.

3. SignPainterGuy on May 24th, 2012 10:08 pm

You won`t hold it against me if I don`t hold my breath on that one, will you ? ;-)

4. SignPainterGuy on May 24th, 2012 10:18 pm

Wow, Doug, that there is an impressive list One n Done is accumulating ! Ya reckon HockMyDinnerJacket and Mexican Drug Cartel heads are just waiting till a little closer to the election to throw their nods in ? Maybe some of the islamic mullahs too ?

5. jimbo on May 25th, 2012 12:11 am

Just waiting for Rosanne Barr, the head of NAMBLA, and the guy who weeps "Leave Brittney Alone!" Then, I'm sold.

6. Marshall_Will on May 25th, 2012 12:45 am

"Maybe some of the islamic mullahs too ?"

What!? He hasn't turned this into a Sharia Nation like he promised! Hell, the mullahs' offices won't even return his calls…

7. Marshall_Will on May 25th, 2012 12:49 am

Granny,

Isn't it funny how Progs bash religion religiously, but when it comes down to WHO should pay their fair share, how MUCH and how OFTEN ( they get religion on you? )

Seriously. You get these faith-based explanations that include vague and far flung rants about the Origins of Corporations, then you get their Magna Carta on how Every Man Is Bill Gates..!

8. clu seatoe on May 25th, 2012 1:01 am

“He hasn't turned this into a Sharia Nation like he promised”

You think you’re joking but the lefties have allowed way too many sharia seeds that have taken root cast over America’s Constitution. They have displaced its laws and there will be no going back to the founder’s Constitutional law. Makes me wanna puke!

9. SignPainterGuy on May 25th, 2012 1:25 am

"Puke" is right, and stomp and scream and clean my guns and pray n stuff !

10. clu seatoe on May 25th, 2012 1:35 am

“…clean my guns…”

Boy howdy!

11. SignPainterGuy on May 25th, 2012 2:10 am

Ya know, it`s time for a trip to the range, I may be a tad rusty !

12. Granny55 on May 25th, 2012 10:51 am

Ozero has already taken up the religious mantra. In two fundraising speeches this week he has pointed out how he worked with CATHOLIC churches in his community organizing days. One of those churches was lead by Father Phlager, the radical priest in Chicago. Seems like the Catholics are not showing him any love these days – so ya know he has to pander.