Keeping in mind that Obama said this at a gay and lesbian fundraiser, the pandering may have just reached a new low — if you’ll pardon the expression.

In reference to FLOTUS beating Ellen Degeneres in a push-up contest, President Obama said Ellen complained that Michelle “didn’t go all the way down.” At that point there was a slow burn into audience laughter, and the comment devolved into the first presidential p***y eating joke since the Starr Report:

That TOTUS sure is funny.

Now sit back and imagine the outrageous outrage if this had been Romney.

Is it November 6th yet?

Comments

17 Responses to “New Obama Campaign Theme: Sexual Innuendo We Can Believe In”

1. Marshall_Will on June 7th, 2012 7:58 pm

Awkward. Even by BHO standards.

I don't have a lot of ghey friends but the few I've known don't appreciate demeaning or casual remarks from hetero's implying their version of physical love is in any way inferior or comedic fodder.

Ellen didn't appreciate it either.

2. Whom on June 7th, 2012 8:41 pm

Ok. NOW Slick Willie is really gonna be paying attention!

3. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2012 9:11 pm

The comedy to me was hearing the talking heads "trying" to explain it away as Zero not knowing the line was in the speech AND that it could be taken as a sexual innuendo. As Rush pointed out, the pRes. is supposed to be up on all the street lingo ! Ppppfffffftt !!!

I ain`t buyin` it ! He knew it was in the speech and thought it would go over better !

Watch for a new scar on P`Bo`s head tomorrow !

4. backwoodsconsr on June 7th, 2012 9:36 pm

His face does seem to develop an itch at the oddest times, doesn't it.

5. Marshall_Will on June 7th, 2012 11:16 pm

Mine does too ( when I'm in a flop sweat! )

Then there's His patented "Heads are gonna' ROLL over this!" look. I've seen the same look on little kids faces in the grocery store when they didn't give mom the heads up fast enough.

Like there was something… 'mushy' in His drawers. Doug's really outdone himself on this one.

6. Granny55 on June 7th, 2012 11:39 pm

It was intentional to appease the group he was addressing at the expense of his wife. That is dispicable. Meenchelle should throttle him when he gets back. And I can't stand either one of them. But that is about as low as you can go.

7. jeffythequick on June 8th, 2012 1:48 am

The War on Women comes home to the White House.

I tell my wife that I'll never disrespect her to other people. It does two things: destroys trust, and makes me look like a fool. If I'm dumb enough to marry someone I consider stupid, what does that make me, or what kind of jerk am I to disrespect someone I am supposed to put before all (and I mean ALL, except God) others.

He is truly a small man.

8. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2012 2:15 am

Very well said !

9. Granny55 on June 8th, 2012 10:08 am

He has no respect for this country, the constitution, the people he is supposed to govern and no respect for his wife. He is a truly small man.

10. jeffythequick on June 8th, 2012 11:20 am

I should have put that I just won't disrespect her… at all.

My wife makes me a better person, and I am grateful every day that I met her, and by meeting her, I couldn't help buy fall in love with her, and with that, I did the smart thing and asked her to marry me.

Now, it's becoming a game to see what kind of depths this man will go to. I guess the only thing left is for him to raffle off a date with his daughters. I can only hope, for their sake, that he doesn't read this blog and get the idea.

11. Truesoldier__ on June 8th, 2012 12:27 pm

So it is wrong when Conservatives bring up Moochelle saying that this is the first time in her adult life she is proud of her country, but it is perfectly ok for her husband to demean her publicly in such a disgusting way. Yep, that makes perfect sense in a liberal mind…..(eyeroll)

12. Granny55 on June 8th, 2012 2:21 pm

I am in the process of divorcing my husband of 30 years because I could not take the disrespect and the fact that at 59 yrs. old he felt the need to run around and start dating again – so….. I am a little touchy about this right now. But I must say just when I thought Ozero could not get any worse – he got worse. To be so disrespectful just to pander to the crowd was just so insulting on every level.

13. Granny55 on June 8th, 2012 2:22 pm

And PS Jeffy – your wife is one lucky woman!

14. jeffythequick on June 8th, 2012 2:56 pm

Thank you. We're mutually lucky.

15. jeffythequick on June 8th, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey, whatever happens between them is between them, even when they put it on public display.

"Hey everyone! Look at me! Look at me! I'm a cat juggler!"

"You're an idiot"

"How dare you comment on what I'm doing! RAAAAACiSTTTT"

16. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2012 3:08 pm

My prayers and empathy, Granny; the flip-side of that happened to me.

17. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2012 9:08 pm

Haa; I can`t help but think of John Kerry telling us to look at his military service, but don`t LOOK at it !!