You know you’re a Hope & Change Kool-Aid drinker when a CNN host is trying to bring you back to reality.

As you watch this video wherein Sandra Fluke single-handedly devalues a Georgetown education, keep in mind that over half of new graduates are jobless or underemployed — just not in her world:

Fluke says young college grads like her are actually doing fine economically, but Fluke herself can’t afford a few dollars a month to pay for her own birth control? Swing and a miss!

At least Obama knows who to pick for Press Secretary if Jay Carney leaves.

By the way, Fluke just endorsed Obama. Big surprise, I know. And I think Joe Biden just endorsed Romney.

Comments

17 Responses to “Sandra Fluke Waves Hello From Fantasy-Land”

1. Truesoldier__ on June 14th, 2012 8:35 pm

Just more proof her name should be pronounced just as it is looks.

2. SignPainterGuy on June 14th, 2012 9:04 pm

But the thing is, she is not a one off / fluke ! There are lots of O`bots just like her and worse !

3. Truesoldier__ on June 14th, 2012 9:08 pm

You got me there. Perhaps she should jsut change her name to Flake and be done with it.

4. SignPainterGuy on June 14th, 2012 9:09 pm

You`re right Doug, if you use "our" definition of "mistakes of the past", then Joe certainly did endorse Mitt ! Electing Obama-Biden and allowing statism to get a strangle-hold on our gov. and economy were huge mistakes !

5. SignPainterGuy on June 14th, 2012 9:10 pm

Doug, did you get to bring the Missus home and how is she doing today ??

6. SignPainterGuy on June 14th, 2012 9:12 pm

Either way, she`d have plenty of company !

7. clu seatoe on June 14th, 2012 9:40 pm

I don’t know where Georgetown University stands on the “degree prestige” list or where she graduated in relationship to the rest of her class, but her parents and other family members must be so proud of her and what she’s accomplished with her JD.

And with all the money spent on her education all they got was a daughter with a JD known as an “activist for birth control.” Right up there with family the black sheep sister Bertha and her meth-blasted NYC street kid on the picket lines.

I’m sure they thought she was away at school studying hard for her future not making detailed maps with names in each room of the boy’s dorms on and off campus. It’s got to be pretty disappointing.

8. Doug on June 14th, 2012 11:40 pm

Yes, we got back home at about 11 this morning. She's hurting a little obviously, but otherwise tired… which is why she's up in bed and I'm watching Iron Man with my son right now.

Doc said in about a month when her hemoglobin gets back up to normal she'll feel good as new. It's been a rough few months for her. Thanks for asking!

9. SignPainterGuy on June 15th, 2012 12:09 am

Cool ! I`ll keep her and all of you on my prayer list.

I broke with pattern and am NOT watching Iron Man this time ! ;-) Can`t wait for IM 3(?) and The Avengers to come out on dvd.

10. jeffythequick on June 15th, 2012 10:43 am

Was this an interview or just the girls chatting in the locker room?

"well the people I've talked to…. blah blah blah"

"I disagree, the people I talk to… blah blah blah"

"Did you see that Ann cut her hair and got a perm?"

"Oh, it's to die for, but she used that conservative hairdresser…"

11. Marshall_Will on June 15th, 2012 11:00 am

Well.., where is SHE 'working'? I mean other than being a shill for P'BO?

No need to pick on the girls, sounded like to Oregonian guys jabbering over what is/isn't the best fishing spot.

12. Marshall_Will on June 15th, 2012 11:01 am

Doug,

Deff Leppard is rocking on F & F right now! That's bound to cheer Mom up. Take care.

13. SignPainterGuy on June 15th, 2012 11:55 am

Well…. I`m waiting ! Which IS the best fishing spot ? I got this new fishin` vest n everything !

14. jeffythequick on June 15th, 2012 12:53 pm

Detroit Lake?

As for using Fluke and "Fantasy" in the same sentence, Doug, where can I get some brain-bleach?

15. SignPainterGuy on June 15th, 2012 1:22 pm

Detroit Lakes, MN ? My Sis lived there in the `80s and `90s. Island Lake, 27 mi north, was a great fishing place.

Can`t speak to lakes in OR since I`ve never been there !

16. jeffythequick on June 15th, 2012 2:25 pm

I've never fished, with the exception of on time in Puget Sound, and the others at the Beef and Bun in Fletcher Hills, CA (fish and chip place).

I did work with an avid fisherman, and that's the only way I know about Detroit Lake in Oregon.

17. SignPainterGuy on June 15th, 2012 2:37 pm

Ha ha, I thought about mentioning McD`s drive thru and the meat market at my grocery store.

Though my Dad and an Uncle would take me fishing as a kid, it was usually to a trout pond where it was more of a challenge to touch the bottom with an un-baited hook and get it out "without" catching a fish. I taught myself as an adult and have fished in the ocean, Intercoastal Waterway, rivers and lakes. Now, I worry too much about people breaking into my truck while I`m out of sight !

I took my Daughter fishing in a friend`s canoe a lot; she loved it.