Nice twist on the Dos Equis “most interesting man in the world” ads.

Barack Obama… The most arrogant man in the world:

(h/t Ace of Spades)

Comments

16 Responses to “‘The Most Arrogant Man in the World’”

1. clu seatoe on June 21st, 2012 5:39 pm

I love the line about choosing Joe Biden for Vice President just to prove he didn’t need one.

Priceless! But in hindsight, Biden is pretty worthless in any position.

I think he chose Biden just to put an end to Biden’s political career.

2. Doug on June 21st, 2012 5:44 pm

"I think he chose Biden just to put an end to Biden’s political career."

Alright, so there's ONE thing we'll be able to thank him for as we're helping him load his stuff into a U-Haul to move out of the White House in January of next year.

3. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 5:47 pm

I liked the ad right up to the end. It should have said, "Don`t be a Jackass" !

I think Zero picked Joe BiteMe because, first, he wanted someone dumber than himself in the secondary position (insurance against assassination attempts) and secondly, Nancy and Harry already had jobs !

4. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 5:51 pm

Doug, if you`re helping load the U-Haul trailer, please check the boxes (at least give them a shake) for stolen silverware and china ! Kay ?

5. joyannaadams on June 21st, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh…should I go there? Should I ?

If the "gay" bath house stories about Obama and Emanuel are true, then Obama perfers 'old white guys'….to service him. Joe Biden is perfect.

Did I just repeat that trash? Oh no. Oh well,…While that MAY be just a nasty rumor, in all of his actions, Joe is Obama's service man. The image came to my mind while reading SignPainterGuy…(oh and BiteME…Good one SignPainterGuy! I won't be able to call him Biden ever again! Thanks! )

6. backwoodsconsr on June 21st, 2012 7:38 pm

Finding dumb Democrats isn't hard. There hasn't been a really intelligent one since Zell Miller retired.

7. backwoodsconsr on June 21st, 2012 7:40 pm

The late ajmontana over at Michelle's blog came up with a good one–Bidet. If you don't know what a bidet is, look it up.

8. Marshall_Will on June 21st, 2012 8:08 pm

Totally been WAITING for this video to come out! Thanks so much to RightChange for giving this the razz he so richly deserves. I've been a fan of TMIMITW since he first showed up.

For instance, did you know His blood smells like cologne? Was the one clip of a RINO posing for HIM not prophetic? It's almost as if the whole ad campaign was built around Obama.

Here's to hoping they come out w/ a new one each week! ( Can anyone confirm if they've started Weekend at Bernie's III yet? ) I know a guy that could play the lead in that.

9. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 9:08 pm

But there`s only so much room; I might be accused of hoggin` the thread and besides, I thought my line was snickerlicious !

Zell Miller was indeed special; a Gawjuh Suthun Gentleman with functioning grey matter and grit in his craw !! (He WAS from GA., right ?)

10. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 9:11 pm

Why Thank Ya, Thank YA Very Much ! BiteMe is from Rush Limbaugh as far as I know ! I think HE got it from a service man a couple years ago. I don`t remember the exact circumstance.

11. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 9:13 pm

I already knew at the time, had seen and used them in finer hotels and one of my Sis`s houses, but Crocodile Dundee brought it all home ! ;-)

12. Truesoldier__ on June 21st, 2012 9:17 pm

That gave me a thought. I would love to see someone take the old Beverly Hillbillies picture of them moving to Beverly Hills with the car all loaded up and photoshop Obama and family into it.

13. backwoodsconsr on June 21st, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes he was, from the little town of Young Harris. I've been through there a few times.

14. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2012 9:59 pm

What would be the Chicago equivalents of the Clampetts and a `20s Oldsmobile " ?

15. Truesoldier__ on June 22nd, 2012 12:45 pm
  16. SignPainterGuy on June 22nd, 2012 2:06 pm

Ha ha ! What IS that beast ? `63 Bonneville or Catalina ? I see the need for Alabama Chrome repair, aka; duct tape !