I think these two spent way too much time in the Choom-Wagon with the windows rolled up:

Obama: “Gentlemen, take tips.”

And what would that be? Take your date to a $5 trillion dinner and hand the bill to her kids?

Comments

34 Responses to “For Just $3 Barack and Michelle Will Re-enact Their First Dinner Date for You”

1. clu seatoe on June 25th, 2012 5:39 pm

Add .22 cents and I can get two BK’s double cheeseburgers. It’s only processed cheese food and the jury’s still out on whether there’s any real beef in there but with enough mustard and ketchup piled on it’s still a more pleasent time than having to sit and listen to a vomitus stomach churner.

These two are really pathetic.

2. jeffythequick on June 25th, 2012 5:43 pm

"Now, when we go out on dates, the local government has to pay for my security, we each take our own jets (mine is a 747-400 heh heh heh…) She thinks that the 757 is better because it's higher, but it's a narrow body, and I like the wide bodies, right dear?

Anyway, we snarl up traffic, invalidate others tickets, disrupts schedules, and make a short heh heh err umm official speech at a local venue, and we charge it all to the taxpayers!"

3. Truesoldier__ on June 25th, 2012 5:47 pm

I got a better plan. I will keep my $3 bucks and work on making sure they get plenty of time to reminisce about all their past dates come Jan of next year.

4. Truesoldier__ on June 25th, 2012 5:47 pm

I wonder how truthful this memory of their first date was? After all, we are finding out just how fictional lil Barry's memoirs are.

5. maladroit on June 25th, 2012 7:24 pm

I can't bring myself to click on that video. I just loathe each of them too much, so when they're together, it becomes a double-loathing that sometimes sets my hair aflame.
    Plus my doc says to get the BP down a few points or suffer a stroke.

This is a marriage of convenience anyway; he's as gay as Liberace and she's an angry, territorial sliverback — just ask Oprah.

6. backwoodsconsr on June 25th, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm about as interested in that as I am in seeing two rattlesnakes mate.

7. Granny55 on June 25th, 2012 7:59 pm

Who in hell is coming up with these gimmicks? Cash to the campaign in lieu of wedding presents/birthday presents and now go on a double date with them? Gawd, I am beginning to think his PR arm of the campaign is being run by 14 yr. olds dreaming about what it is going to be like when they "grow up" and meet Mr. McDreamy. Little do they know that at the rate this administration is going those 14 yr. olds won't be able to afford to even dream about anything when they get hit with their portion of their "fair share".

8. jeffythequick on June 25th, 2012 8:43 pm

I bet it was a composite first date.

9. Truesoldier__ on June 25th, 2012 9:09 pm

The next gimmick will be to come over to the WH for board game night with the Obama's.

Of course palying a game of Monopoly with the Obama's would be different. If you start to win, Obama will just decree that you have made enough money and your wealth needs to be redistributed to the other players in the name of fairness.

10. SignPainterGuy on June 25th, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey, two snakes (or more; it does happen) mating is poetry in motion. I witnessed 3 water snakes mating on the creek bank once and was fascinated. Then a few weeks later, I just happened to catch the live birth of a swarm of little baby snakes. Again, fascinating, but more than a little chilling thinking of them going off in ALL directions !

11. SignPainterGuy on June 25th, 2012 9:55 pm

I read back in `10 I think about Rev. Wright`s church having a program of arranged marriages between gay black men and, uh, "mean" black women. Apparently the Obamas were one of those "arrangements". If so, it would stand to reason that certain historical details of their meeting would be manufacturally "arranged" as well ! IOW, a complete "composite" history !

12. backwoodsconsr on June 25th, 2012 9:59 pm

Arranged marriages are not uncommon among Muslims.

13. SignPainterGuy on June 25th, 2012 10:37 pm

But Wright`s (Wrong`s ?) church is not muslim, but all about black liberation theology. In this case, I think it was an attempt to normalize a gay man into a traditional lifestyle for the benefit of his public and well, marriage for a mean woman who would likely scare off any potential suitors !

As for Zero being muslim, I agree he was raised first as a muslim and definitely shows a preference for and greater knowledge of islam than Christianity, but, the more I witness his actions and think about it, he isn`t anything religious. He has no room in his head or heart for another god besides himself !

14. backwoodsconsr on June 25th, 2012 10:47 pm

His supposed Christianity is a religion of convenience. I do agree that he is not devoutly anything, except fond of himself. He does, however, pay much homage to the religion of Global Warming.

15. SignPainterGuy on June 25th, 2012 10:56 pm

"….homage to the religion of Global Warming." That is just evidence of his soshallist bona fides. After all, Gorbull Warming is just a wealth redistributionist scheme, and what says soshallist better than a belief in WR and AGW ?

16. SignPainterGuy on June 25th, 2012 11:04 pm

I can see him forcing the richest players to buy houses / hotels for the poorest players` properties, unless HE is the richest of course ! Flexibility, right ? ;-)

17. backwoodsconsr on June 25th, 2012 11:14 pm

He'd be more interested in forcing the utilities out of business than buying them.

18. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 12:45 am

Oooooo, you cut long, deep n wide, don`t`cha ?! "Silverback", heh .

19. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 12:48 am

I was trying to come up with a "utilities" play, but you did well there; better than I was thinking ! I was thinking of something along the lines of reduced rates.

20. jeffythequick on June 26th, 2012 12:57 am

po tay toe
    po tah toe

Black Liberation Theology
    Religion of Peace
    Muslim
    Jihadist

They all sound the same to me.

21. jeffythequick on June 26th, 2012 12:58 am

Wait… you saw a snake threesome?

Do tell!

Wait, this is a family blog, not a serpentine penthouse forum…

22. jeffythequick on June 26th, 2012 1:01 am

Income Tax:

Pay $100,000,000,000 or 110% of all your assets to the player to the left of you.

And since Marx, Engels, or Stalin isn't playing, that is either Michelle or Barack.

23. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 1:04 am

`Cept for the tators, the rest has a ring of hate n anger !!

24. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 1:08 am

Coincidentally, I had just seen a doc on Discovery or some Nature channel about it. The odd thing was, there was no fighting, just twisting and wrapping and … oh yeah, family blog.

Coincidentally again, it happened just BEFORE I bought my digital camera, so, no vids. Dang ! ;-)

25. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 1:25 am

No doubt Free Parking will become Paid Parking (to one of them) and Jail will become a Re-Education Camp !

26. backwoodsconsr on June 26th, 2012 3:57 am

Reduced rates is what he promises, but he lacks the necessary understanding of economics to bring it about.

27. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 4:10 am

It would be by decree; he and Mooch would pay reduced rates for landing on utilities that another player owns, or buy the utilities with IOUs if un-owned, then other players would pay higher rents and fees to the gracious hosts.

28. Calendar Software on June 26th, 2012 8:31 am

Thompson Hine, a firm of over 400 lawyers with offices in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, New York, Washington, D.C., and Brussels, Belgium. I was the first woman elected to the firm's Executive Committee in 1999 and since 2001, I have been the Partner in Charge of the Cincinnati Office, the firm's second largest office with approximately 70 attorneys. During my nearly 30 year career, I have seen significant changes in my profession. Women regularly take the lead

Calendar Software

29. jeffythequick on June 26th, 2012 11:03 am

Women regularly take the lead…

…and is proven by this video!

Hey sweetheart, what are you selling here? I'm trying to figure out how a law firm is selling CRM and calendar software…

Talk about your SPAM failures.

30. Truesoldier__ on June 26th, 2012 11:03 am

Of course if Joe Biden showed up he would be after all the choo-choo's.

31. backwoodsconsr on June 26th, 2012 11:06 am

The "Short Line" is the people lining up to get their picture made with him.

32. jeffythequick on June 26th, 2012 11:06 am

…just watched the video. I'm glad I was at home and could just spit the little bit of vomit out into the garbage…

33. SignPainterGuy on June 26th, 2012 1:20 pm

Short Line of short people with squirt guns in hand ?

34. Truesoldier__ on June 26th, 2012 3:12 pm

Let me guess….the IOU's would come from China. Or better yet, they would just call up Bernake and tell him to print more money.