Turn off the computer, Lanny, before you become the next Anthony Weiner. Maybe Morgan’s got a pager or something you’d be more comfortable dialing up than going through Twitter.

So what does Lanny Davis have to say to Morgan Fairchild? My guess is that Lanny might still might be pimpin’ for Bill Clinton, but I could be wrong.

Comments

12 Responses to “Somebody Please Give Morgan Fairchild’s Beeper Number to Lanny Davis Before He Hurts Himself on Twitter”

1. backwoodsconsr on July 7th, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh, come on, Doug. The man's a liberal. You can't expect him to actually know anything.

2. SignPainterGuy on July 7th, 2012 7:28 pm

A "twit" on Twitter, fascinating !

3. backwoodsconsr on July 7th, 2012 7:42 pm

I don't give a twit myself.

4. Doug on July 8th, 2012 12:11 am

But… liberals know EVERYTHING don't they?

5. backwoodsconsr on July 8th, 2012 12:17 am

It's just a rumor.

6. SignPainterGuy on July 8th, 2012 12:50 am

According to Ronaldus Magnus, "It`s not that liberals are ignorant, it`s just that they know so much that isn`t so !"

Put another way, "What they think they know, is mostly BS !"

7. Marshall_Will on July 8th, 2012 1:28 am

Update:

Davis quietly deleted the Direct Message misfires after Twitchy captured them this morning.

Thanks for working the weekends guys! How else would we know what the Professional Left sleaze-a-thon is UP to? Totally creeper. Morgan's a good FOOT taller than Lannie. ( Spelling when in his heels )

Given MF is in the dictionary under "sultry" I 'too' had a crush on her. ( I was 14 at the time and kind of got over it? )

8. Marshall_Will on July 8th, 2012 2:12 am

Everybody.., don't forget to 'sign' BHO's Birthday Card!

( May I suggest a wide stance, firm grip and genuine sense of.., well deserved relief? ) I'm sure clicking His link won't re-direct the poor sap/'supporter' to a donation site. ( See how neatly it all works together? )

Stumbled on this and found it immensely interesting: Much of late has been made of Jimi Hendrix' manipulation at the hands of the Progressive movement/radicals. Only the first minute and you'll witness what I believe to be the FIRST Greener "American Flag". Just LISTEN to the BS they're spewing.

9. SignPainterGuy on July 8th, 2012 4:21 am

OT; watching Formula 1 practice at Silverstone, Eng. One of the Brit announcers said that even though it has been raining practically nonstop for a month with its resultant flooding, there is still a "hose pipe ban" in effect. IOW, no watering your garden (lawn). The government has not lifted the drought warnings / restrictions !

Tell me again why some in our gibberment want to emulate theirs !?

10. jeffythequick on July 8th, 2012 5:34 am

Now that Jon Lovitz is coming to our side, maybe Morgan Fairchild needs a new husband. Yeah, Lanny, that's right… Morgan Fairchild can be your … wife! That's the ticket!

11. backwoodsconsr on July 8th, 2012 11:09 am

The characters she played turned me off. I don't know what her real personality is like but what I saw on screen was in the category of I ain't touching it no matter how pretty it is. She could play a mean ass bitch well enough to be a real life Michelle Obama.

12. handicapper on August 27th, 2012 3:11 am

I love the way the different layers on the bottom are in different shades – it gives it a real sense of distance. Wonderful work.