Nancy Pelosi did “The Hustle” again last week. Then, after leaving another day’s work on Capitol Hill, she headed over to Barney Frank’s wedding reception and busted a move — and probably almost a hip — dancing to ZZ Top’s “Sharp Dressed Man” (it was Barney’s party so he was going to play what he wanted, dammit!).

Take it away, Dancy Pelosi:

Pelosi hasn’t danced around like that since her last insider stock tip panned out big time.

Comments

24 Responses to “Your Tuesday Afternoon ‘It’s Horrible But I Can’t Look Away’ Video: Dancy Pelosi”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 10th, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow, NinnyNan Dancy Pilousi sure can pretend to "bust a move" ! I`m surprised PantSuits herself wasn`t there, being of Bawny`s persuasion herself ! Was she too busy pretending to be a Friend-of-Israel ?

And who or what is a Terry Bean ?

To be honest, the Chinese acrobat surviving a fall in a vid after this one was much more impressive. She not only survived, but walked out. Quite a fall !

2. The Zoo Keeper on July 10th, 2012 10:12 pm

"Coz' every GIRL'S crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man." Silly rabbits, even ZZ Top knows basic biology.

3. The Watcher on July 10th, 2012 11:09 pm

I sure hope ObamaCare covers the medications for those seizures…

4. Guest on July 10th, 2012 11:24 pm

Looked like she was being thrown around like a rag doll.

5. jeffythequick on July 11th, 2012 10:58 am

I wish…

Speaking of being thrown around like a rag doll, check out Andrea Mitchell with marbles in her mouth…

6. Granny55 on July 11th, 2012 11:21 am

She doesn't dance much better than she walks – ya know the ditzy two step.

7. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 12:13 pm

Goes with her ditzy two faces !

8. backwoodsconsr on July 11th, 2012 12:53 pm

I'll pass on watching the video. I don't think I have enough eye bleach on hand.

9. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 1:27 pm

I`m sure that Dancy Nancy would say of her lousy dancing skills, "People don`t care about that !"

re; "eye bleach". It did put certain filters to the test !

10. jeffythequick on July 11th, 2012 1:35 pm

I watched it… who letterboxes sides of videos and then pans around the scene? If you want a play by play, get a human shaped slab of jell-o and put it on the washing machine.

11. Truesoldier__ on July 11th, 2012 1:46 pm

Perhaps the seizures stem from some sort of Botox poisioning….

12. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 2:08 pm

Oooo, urp inducing just to think of that !

Back when my Daughter was still at home, I`d "try" to watch tv shows with her. When she switched to MTV with the kid camera holders playing with the power-zoom, in and out and in and out and panning around and tilting all at once ….. STOP THE WORLD, I WANNA GIT OFF !!

13. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 2:10 pm

Wow, that`s good ! It`s a whole new field of study for researchers to get never-ending grants !

14. backwoodsconservative on July 11th, 2012 2:12 pm

She has to do the dance to see what steps are in it.

15. backwoodsconservative on July 11th, 2012 2:18 pm

I'll be darned. My rating went back to 1, but it's allowing my full moniker now.

16. Granny55 on July 11th, 2012 2:23 pm

Snort, snort

17. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 5:08 pm

I thought her expression was one of not knowing what was coming next, so, you guessed it without seeing it !

18. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 5:14 pm

Work is cut out for your Jabber Fingers ! Tap tap, Buddy ! ;-)

At least you achieved your stated goal !

19. backwoodsconservative on July 11th, 2012 5:18 pm

I was close to catching Doug, and TS was getting larger in my rear view mirror. Now they're both way ahead of me, but at least I have my real moniker now.

20. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 5:30 pm

Silver Linings ?

Right now you`re adding up 2 at a time ! It`s a shame, you hit 83 just yesterday ! Or Monday !?

21. backwoodsconservative on July 11th, 2012 5:41 pm

I think it was Monday.

The new account is insisting on emailing me every time someone replies to one of my posts, even though I have it set for not doing that. Computers. Lovable and aggravating as hell at the same time. They have much in common with women that way, but they don't have the anatomy to make it all worth it.

22. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 6:06 pm

I actually like the alerts. I keep my email open and it makes a double-note sound when I have new emails. I don`t have to scroll thru / refresh the page constantly to see IF there are new comments / replies.

Facebook alerts you to replies with a number in parentheses beside "FACEBOOK" in the tab (as long as you have a Facebook page open. I get email alerts from them as well AND from other commenting formats.

Yeah, I get a lot of emails ! That`s partly why I don`t get to MM`s site till kinda late in the day.

23. backwoodsconservative on July 11th, 2012 6:10 pm

I tend to cycle around the blogs I most frequent and my email, only keeping a window open for a thread where there's a lively conversation I'm involved in. That doesn't happen very often. Mostly I just cycle.

24. SignPainterGuy on July 11th, 2012 6:17 pm

I`ll have tabs open on all the threads that I`m involved in or at least keeping up with. That`s 1 – 3 at MM`s, a couple here and 4 or more others plus email. And one at the end to explore around or for searching.