The apple never falls far from the tree, does it?

So if somebody earns $250,000 a year, and the government taxes that 100%, it’s ok as long as the government gives back their definition of the “equivalent value”? In that case why take it in the first place? To fund the totalitarian utopia, silly!

Comments

32 Responses to “Barack Obama Sr., Circa 1965: Theoretically, There’s Nothing That Can Stop Government From Taxing 100% of Income”

1. jeffythequick on July 26th, 2012 8:53 pm

Not sure how the apple could land close to the tree, especially since the tree had a few orchards to be in and was never really there when this red apple hit the ground.

2. clu seatoe on July 26th, 2012 9:55 pm

To avoid taking off on something someone said like a left-winger, I have to ask:

What publication did that underlined quote come from? Reference please.

Or, is that from the Dan Rather shelf?

=====

This is where Bing leads the search:

3. Granny55 on July 26th, 2012 9:56 pm

Like! Got that right about the red apple!!!

4. ChapBix on July 26th, 2012 10:13 pm

Theoretically, other than all-out revolution and diminishing returns, he may be right. Theoretically, that is.

5. clu seatoe on July 26th, 2012 10:40 pm

I think I found it here. More research needed as to its authenticity.

6. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 10:51 pm

That was before watermelon trees ! (green-mania, green on the outside, commie red on the inside, thought to grow on trees because Zero doesn`t know how things really work )

7. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 12:03 am

Theory is all liberalism is. I`ve heard Obama in projection mode saying, "Capitalist Theory" ! Funny how sew shall ism has failed, but capitalism has succeeded every time it`s been tried !

8. jeffythequick on July 27th, 2012 2:51 am

Well done!

Yes, I laughed out loud when I saw sew shall ism!

9. jeffythequick on July 27th, 2012 3:00 am

Apparently Mike Kelly hasn't gotten the memo.

I wanted to clap at the end of this too…

10. jeffythequick on July 27th, 2012 3:05 am

…and side-show Carney strikes again!!!

11. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 3:19 am

Skinnin` the cat in more than one way !

12. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 3:23 am

ICYMI, the palestinians / mooslimes claim Jerusalem as THEIR capital and want to deny it to Israel, so, as appeasers / supporters of the ROP types, the O`Stration CANNOT speak against the muslims / in agreement in any way with the Jews ! Carney had an unexpected case of lockjaw !

13. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 3:25 am

It`s too late to want to listen to the vid tonight (morning); I`ll play it tomorrow, but I can tell it was inspiring !

14. jeffythequick on July 27th, 2012 3:46 am

Carney had an unexpected case of lockjaw !

FIFY
    ;)

15. clu seatoe on July 27th, 2012 1:38 pm

Taxing 100% of the income is not the same thing as a 100% tax on the income which I believe is the socialist ideal.

16. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 2:11 pm

The "un"-expected is going along with the long established MSM theme or meme. Yes, WE did expect him to him-haw and fumble, but this was comedy gold !

17. Turbo on July 27th, 2012 8:42 pm

Hmm so which of the possible 3 Sr's was that? They all 3 would say the same thing anyway though..

18. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 10:17 pm

"3 Sr`s" ?? This is from Teh One`s Father. Were there others ?

19. afinadi1122 on October 31st, 2012 10:10 am

I also noticed this. If you don’t specifiy the theme engine in your themes .info file, Drupal 7 won’t use your page.tpl.php but will use everything else. So I would also say this line is indeed required.
    customer satisfaction review of literature

20. dissertation help on January 30th, 2013 8:17 am

A fantastic webpage always comes-up with new and exciting information and while analyzing I have think this webpage is really have all those fantastic that are qualified a webpage to be a fantastic one.

21. blogc2011 on March 6th, 2013 7:27 pm

It really is very sweet and full of a great time for me personally and my office peers to search your blog at the very least 3 times weekly to see the latest guidance you have got. Not to mention, we are at all times satisfied concerning the mind-blowing inspiring ideas served by you essayontime opinion

22. jaan on June 4th, 2013 3:49 am

Our aim is to provide exceptional real estate services, we make sure every client is completely satisfied. Whether you are buying or selling a home, condominium, or a business in mississauga, Aamir Yaqoob can get the deal done. We are proudly the experts in mississauga real estate

23. rhassoul on August 23rd, 2013 11:22 am

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.

24. Click here on November 20th, 2013 4:02 am

I like your website very much thanks for your share.all the imformation are useful for me,I will come again .

25. rozi on December 15th, 2013 12:16 pm

Finally I found a great site. All articles are written by very intelligent people. And I want to share this with you. You must be mentioned here that has something for everyone.Buy Facebook Fans

26. Rhassoul Clay Mask on December 30th, 2013 3:26 pm

Interesting article.
    Keep up the great work!

27. paulleon370 on January 10th, 2014 4:36 pm

Our authors have weary open handouts on Shakespearean viewers, then if you salaries an plan later us, you can be the isolated, plagiarism-free ecstatic you will approval will be categorically dented and solid.atlantaweddingphotographershop.com

28. keukentabletten on February 26th, 2014 7:31 am

It’s actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

29. dinner ideas on March 7th, 2014 12:45 am

30. dinner ideas on March 7th, 2014 4:00 am

I make some of my best recipes with a simple homemade stock. Keep shrimp shells stored in a plastic bag in the freezer. When you have almost a gallon-bag full, you can make a stock in 30 minutes that you can use in soups and sauces. You can then freeze the stock in ice-cube trays.Australian Shareholder Center

31. shamsjee23 on March 12th, 2014 4:22 pm

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
    hemorrhoids

32. eavedrop44 on April 17th, 2014 2:49 am

Thank you for another important article. Where else can you get this information in a comprehensive way of writing? It took me a week, and I am looking for information. Buy Facebook Fans