When he worked for Obama, Rahm Emanuel battled Big Oil and Big Tobacco, and now as Chicago’s mayor he’s fighting against Big Homophobic Chicken:

Over a dozen murders per month and rampant corruption in the Windy City, but the gay marriage opinion of the owner of a chicken joint threatens to put a stain on the Windy City’s social reputation?

Anyway, here’s headline #2 from the same week:

Nice going, Rahm. Laughter is the best medicine for idiocy exposure.

Update: Bonus points… Farrakhan’s opposed to gay marriage.

Comments

20 Responses to “Dueling Headlines, Rahm Emanuel’s ‘Chicago Values’ Edition”

1. clu seatoe on July 26th, 2012 1:37 pm

‘nuf said.

2. clu seatoe on July 26th, 2012 1:56 pm

In those days [America had no leadership] and every man did what [seemed] right in his own eyes.

3. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 2:39 pm

Oh, what a witch`s brew of ironic-hypocrisy stew Rahm, Tiny Dancer / the Ballerina, Emmanuel is stirring !

He hates Chic-fil-A because they "hate" gays so he calls in the support of Calypso Louis Farrakahn who ALSO hates gays and Jews ….. and probably doesn`t care much for Rahm when all is said n done !

What could go wrong ?

4. clu seatoe on July 26th, 2012 2:54 pm

“…who ALSO hates gays and Jews…”

…and whites.
    Can you say, “…foment hate and race riots.”

5. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 3:16 pm

"…and whites." Right, right, "…. doesn`t care much for Rahm …" doesn`t quite cover All whites as I should have articulated ! Thanks ! It`s pretty much a given that Farrakahn is an all-inclusive Hater; very narrowly focused and discriminating in his "likes" !

Race riots have already begun; they can only and likely will escalate !

6. jeffythequick on July 26th, 2012 3:31 pm

Calypso Louie is not discriminatory in his discrimination.

I'm going to Charleston next weekend, and I'll eat more chicken! (Except on Sunday)

7. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 4:16 pm

Charleston is a beautiful city; be careful and have a great time ! Oh, have some sea food for me ! Send pix of the most unusual thing you see ! ;-)

8. jeffythequick on July 26th, 2012 5:58 pm

I love CHS! I lived there for 15 months, and the people, the food, and the weather were wonderful!

I'm hoping to see 4 787's simultaneously delivered!

9. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh good, a working, pleasurable vacay ! It won`t ALL be out of YOUR pocket ! Kyewel !

The delivery of 4 787s definitely rates as "unusual sights", so get pix !

10. Granny55 on July 26th, 2012 8:26 pm

Never let a "chicken crisis" go to waste – all the while residents of the City of Chicago are killing each other at a rate of 11 per day – Yup – go after those "evil" businesses who treasure family values, that employee our youth and PAY TAXES!!!

And yet the residents of Chicago and Boston and a whole lot of other liberal bastions, will blindly vote in these politicians. All part of the "Democrat American Dream" in the urban areas – grow up poor and uneducated with "funding" from the government only to be gunned down at the ripe old age of 25 by your local drug dealer. What great values Tiny Dancer!!!!

11. jeffythequick on July 26th, 2012 9:02 pm

All pictures I get on site are property of my employer, and must be obtained through media agents, unless specifically allowed for personal use by management.

(I can say that in my sleep, when asked… But then again, not one asks for pictures of airplanes when I'm in bed.)

12. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 9:20 pm

Bummer; I guess maybe Mrs. TheQuick can catch you tripping over an old cannon or something ? ;-)

13. SignPainterGuy on July 26th, 2012 9:23 pm

Right you are, Granny.

Someone musta caught the Boston Mayor up-side da head with a clue bat, he backed off saying, "I can`t do that …" From The Blaze just now !

14. jeffythequick on July 27th, 2012 3:09 am

She's getting a new one for her birthday! Shhh…. don't tell her. She also just signed up for a photography class too!

I'll get some shrimp and grits and some she-crab soup while I'm there!

15. SignPainterGuy on July 27th, 2012 3:30 am

Cool, I want to take a class too. I have too nice a camera not to be able to use its potential !

I`ve heard of shrimp n grits and she-crab soup, but haven`t tried either. Is she-crab a different texture / flavor ? Are crab eggs in the soup ? The next time I`m in MS, I`ll see if I can try them !

16. best voip service on September 22nd, 2012 1:08 am

Cooking as a profession became more popular with the WOTLK and BC expansions. Together with the First Aid and Fishing, Cooking belongs to the secondary professions and because of that it is purely optional, however, to level up Cooking can be really fun and this is the main reason why many WoW players decide to take it.

17. Boise graduation on October 6th, 2012 4:13 am

I guess that to receive the personal loans from creditors you should present a good reason. But, once I've received a secured loan, just because I was willing to buy a building.
    Boise graduation cap and gown

18. Fort on October 9th, 2012 3:16 am

I am usually to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for new information.

Fort Wayne graduation gowns

19. Mesquite on October 22nd, 2012 5:59 am

Capacitive touch screens are not affected by outside elements and have high clarity.

Mesquite graduation gowns

20. Philadelphia on October 23rd, 2012 1:53 am

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Thanks. I am very much impressed from your post.It has amazing information.I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.So i must appreciate your efforts on posting these information.

Philadelphia graduation gowns