Because anybody with a mind of their own is being “used” by somebody else:

Pelosi made the comments in response to whether Jewish voters would support President Barack Obama in the presidential election later this year.

“I think [Obama] will” win the Jewish vote, Pelosi said, when pressed on the subject. “I think that he will, because the fact is when the facts get out. You know, as many of the Republicans are using Israel as an excuse, what they really want are tax cuts for the wealthy. So Israel, that can be one reason they put forth.”

The interviewer then added, “That’s why some of the Republican Jewish supporters are really active.”

Pelosi responded, “Well, that’s how they’re being exploited. And they’re smart people. They follow these issues. But they have to know the facts. And the fact is that President Obama has been the strongest person in terms of sanctions on Iran, which is important to Israel. He’s been the strongest person on whether it’s Iron Dome, David’s Sling, any of these weapons systems and initiatives that relate to Israel. He has been there over and over again.”

Classic Stretch… “they’re smart, it’s just that they’re gullible, misinformed idiots.”

Are Democrat Jews being exploited? Maybe Pelosi should ask one of her advisers.

The Obama administration has called for Israel to return to pre-1967 borders and halt settlement activity. Also, Obama said he’ll only go to Israel for the first time in his presidency only if he’s re-elected to a second term (even then I’m guessing his plate would be “too full” for a visit), and as you can see below, Team Obama can’t even admit what the capital of Israel is. Given all that it’s hard to understand why any Jewish Americans would vote for Obama (other than liberalism trumps all else on the list of priorities for many):

Comments

14 Responses to “Pelosi: Republican Jews are Being Exploited”

1. ChapBix on July 28th, 2012 5:45 pm

Read this over at Drudge right before coming here. Highly selective and partisan view on her part. Methinks that Jews voting for and supporting Democrats with cash are the ones who are being used. Big time!

2. ChapBix on July 28th, 2012 5:47 pm

Pelosi: "He's been over there again and again."

Seriously? When, Pelosi, was he over there again and again.

3. Marshall_Will on July 28th, 2012 5:59 pm

“I think that he will, because the fact is when the facts get out."

So psychobabbleiscious, I… can't make heads or tails? Anything like John Kusack's "More to follow!" Twitter post we never got any more of?

The Left should never leave the Romney-Bush-bashing script because ( well frankly, it's all they HAVE ! )

4. MochaLite on July 28th, 2012 6:44 pm

"… it’s hard to understand why any Jewish Americans would vote for Obama (other than liberalism trumps all else on the list of priorities for many)"

And there you have it! Pelosi's liberalism trumps her Catholicism in just the same way.

5. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2012 9:21 pm

Liberalism trumps all else, and in Pelosi`s case, Botox puts everything in a fog and adds a whole new level of stoopiditity !

6. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2012 9:31 pm

"….. because the fact is when the facts get out." (don`tcha just love those complete thoughts ?) Anyway, I think what NinnyNanny "Dancy" Nancy means is, they will try to keep the facts hidden until after Obummer`s second term is over so they will have a chance to mint a whole new set of facts !

7. Marshall_Will on July 28th, 2012 9:53 pm

And the dancing surrounds the fact that Dims never met a Jewish vote they couldn't take for GRANTED.

Sorry to have been out of the loop lately; Mrs. Will's mum passed away back in the Philippines and it's been a bit of a mess I'm afraid. Had her on the way to the airport and she just couldn't go thru with it!

She wasn't just another MIL where I was concerned. Mom lived w/ us for several years and changed more diapers for our daughters than WE did. She was always there for us and gave even when she didn't have anything TO give. TIA for understanding all, this is never easy.

8. Granny55 on July 28th, 2012 10:42 pm

Condolences to you and Mrs. Will – you both are in my thoughts and prayers.

9. Granny55 on July 28th, 2012 10:46 pm

I will never in my life time understand why any Jew would support Obummer. It just does not make any sense. But neither does liberalism. I am beginning to think that any US citizen of Jewish descent just does not prescribe to their faith. Plain and simple they are progressive liberals – faith be damned.

10. Granny55 on July 28th, 2012 10:55 pm

And to think how many Americans, of all faiths, who fought against the Nazis and died on the battlefields of those who persecuted our Jewish bretheran and now they support a pResident who sides with another faction who wish to destroy the Jewish state – go figure….. Seems our fathers and grandfathers who fought to destroy the oppressors of the Jews – fought and lost their lives for nothing.

11. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2012 11:26 pm

My deepest condolences my Friend to both of you. Bless your hearts ! Please give the lovely Missus a hug from me and know that I will think good thoughts and send out my most heartfelt prayers.

12. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2012 11:30 pm

Ditto ! I couldn`t have said nearly so well !

13. Doug on July 28th, 2012 11:45 pm

Prayers and condolences for you and your family, MW.

14. jeffythequick on July 29th, 2012 1:08 am

MW,

Take care of your family, and our family sends it's condolences and prayers.

Jeffy