Listen to the bumper song leading into the Palin segment. Just a coincidence I’m sure:

Maybe it was another “technical malfunction” — CNN is prone to those.

(h/t Jazz Shaw)

Comments

10 Responses to “MSM Coincidence of the Day: CNN Plays Song ‘Stupid Girls’ Leading Into Palin Segment”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 29th, 2012 6:26 pm

I read somewhere yesterday that the Pres. of CNN was resigning because of overall poor performance of the network. The Int`l version was / is doing fine, but the domestic branch is hurting. He is hoping for a new way of thinking for the company. So, is this treatment of Sarah an example of that "new thinking" ? New, in the sense of "more of the same since it works so well for them" ?

One of the nets did basically the same thing to someone else last year, but I can`t remember which or to whom. Perhaps your memory muscle can flex better, Doug ! ;-)

I`m beginning to think of Sarah (and Todd) as the Rodney Dangerfield of politicians; she can`t get no respect !

2. Granny55 on July 29th, 2012 7:36 pm

Palin will never get respect from any MSM network. CNN is just going far left so they can "keep up" with MSDNC. And don't think for one minute that the whack job Ted Turner still has a say in what happens at CNN. Glad Palin still p!sses them off and they need to show their true colors.

3. backwoodsconsr on July 30th, 2012 12:22 am

It's also just a coincidence that I quit watching CNN a long time ago.

4. SignPainterGuy on July 30th, 2012 2:47 am

A little over 10-1/2 years ago for me !

5. Dale on July 30th, 2012 9:14 am

Can you imagine the uproar if FOX News played this song as a bumper to tell a story about Nancy Pelosi or played Fat Bottomed Girls when a story about Hillary Clinton was in the news? I can't believe that the alleged MSM can't figure out why their ratings are circling the bowl.

6. jeffythequick on July 30th, 2012 12:26 pm

They just think they're so clever and cute. At the bar that night, the people from MSNB-whatever they're called now, NBC, CBS, ABC, all came over to the CNN table and gave them knowing approval nods, and winks, and sent them drinks.

7. jeffythequick on July 30th, 2012 12:29 pm

I'd ask people this question:

If they had to be stuck in a bunker for a year with Sarah and Todd Palin or Barack and Michelle Obama, who would they choose?

I have a feeling if I were forced to be in there with the President and his wife, I'd want duct tape to keep my head from exploding.

8. SignPainterGuy on July 30th, 2012 2:06 pm

The Journ-O-list lives !!

I read a WND story last week detailing the WH approval process of the spin, redacting and then prescribed release of all info ! I think it`s all one hornets` nest !

9. jeffythequick on July 30th, 2012 3:42 pm

I think you misspelled it:

I think it`s all one whorenets` nest !

10. SignPainterGuy on July 30th, 2012 8:59 pm

Well, they swarm and they sting; I don`t think they haggle over price ! NOT saying they don`t get paid, and well: I suspect price-negotitation isn`t necessary !