You know they’re in trouble when the best they have to offer on the “big night” leading into Obama’s acceptance speech is an impeached former president and a Cherokee imposter:

Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren announced late Monday that she is slated to open for former President Bill Clinton at this summer’s Democratic National Convention.

“It will be an honor to share the convention stage with President Clinton on Wednesday, and to talk about what is happening to America’s families,” Warren said in a statement released by the Democratic National Convention Committee. “I grew up in a hardworking family, in an America that was investing in kids like me. President Obama is committed to making sure that America has a level playing field for all our families and to ensuring that every kid has the opportunity to make it.”

“She was asked to speak because President Obama knows that Elizabeth is one of the strongest advocates for what’s at stake for the middle class– and our shared vision to move the country forward,” Mindy Myers, Warren’s campaign manager, informed supporters in a fundraising email shortly after the news broke.

Earlier Monday, sources confirmed that Clinton had been chosen to headline the Wednesday Sept. 5 evening lineup at the convention in Charlotte, N.C.

The inclusion of Clinton bumped Plugs back a day.

I can understand Obama calling up Bubba — after all, Obama needs him in order to complete the facade that it’s 1996. But I didn’t expect them to give Fauxcahontas much face time given the fact that she doubled-down on the “you didn’t build that” comment Obama has been running from since the day after he said it. The inclusion of Dances With Identity Theft proves the Democrats are more tone deaf than Yoko Ono.

Rest assured that whatever is in Warren’s speech that night, Team Obama will make sure it doesn’t include this kind of Marxist tripe:

Comments

30 Responses to “Elizabeth Warren to Open for Bill Clinton at Dem Convention”

1. Marshall_Will on July 31st, 2012 11:47 am

John Hawkins from Townhall really nails it:

Notice in the vidclip Warren extols "You should be able to keep "a good chunk" of that, but you have to "pay it forward to the next generation of kids" ( without defining what constitutes "a good chunk" )

As Hawkins notes ( it's always MORE )

2. jeffythequick on July 31st, 2012 12:05 pm

I'm guessing it ends with "to each according to his needs…"

A committee will be set up to determine what each person needs, and from those that are more endowed by luck, and are able to work harder, more will be expected from them, and if they don't produce enough, appropriate punishment will be doled out by the committee, as appropriate.

The committee's decisions are subject to appeal to the leader of the committee, whose judgement shall be final. Nothing the committee does shall be questioned by anyone outside of the committee, except during an appeal within the committee meetings.
    ———————————————————————————-
    Man, I'm glad I'm for personal freedom and responsibility.

3. Marshall_Will on July 31st, 2012 12:39 pm

Several reasons the Professional Left can't stop themselves from pushing/leaning on these proven falsehoods:

They're sensing their own mortality! For as much as they rejoiced in the passing of the torch celebrating the demise of influence for The Greatest Generation, they now sense their 'window' to leave their Prog mark is slipping away. ( You can SMELL their fear )

They're also realizing most if not all of the great conspiracies from the 70's on were either fabricated products of their own imagination OR [more likely] their own DOING. Progressive Boomers like Dances With Identity Theft ( loved it ) have actually held sway in American politics for over 30 years.

4. Truesoldier__ on July 31st, 2012 1:07 pm

Doug, here must be the reason why Obama and the Dems want Fauxcahontas to speak:

Recent quote from Elizabeth Warren, “Every now and again, I meet with someone who’s been very successful on Wall Street, who says, ‘I want to support your campaign because I believe you will save capitalism. I believe in capitalism, and I understand there have to be rules. And they have to be consistently enforced.’ That’s what I think is at stake in this election.”

It appears there is no end to her delusions of grandeur…

5. Truesoldier__ on July 31st, 2012 1:11 pm

Speaking of Marxisism…..Rationing Begins: States Limiting Drug Prescriptions for Medicaid Patients

Sixteen states have set a limit on the number of prescription drugs they will cover for Medicaid patients, according to Kaiser Health News.

In Alabama, Medicaid patients are now limited to one brand-name drug, and HIV and psychiatric drugs are excluded.

Illinois has limited Medicaid patients to just four prescription drugs as a cost-cutting move, and patients who need more than four must get permission from the state.

6. Marshall_Will on July 31st, 2012 1:37 pm

" And a video of Warren telling supporters that "nobody in this country…got rich on their own" went viral with liberals last year and may have inspired President Obama's comments earlier this month that business owners "didn't build" their businesses."

The Weekly Standard should know better! Those utterances are nothing 'new'. Progs have been hammering away at that forever. Social 'justice' has been rumbling about since at least the early 2000's.

We got caught ( as usual ) flat footed on that one but have turned the tide quite nicely.

7. Marshall_Will on July 31st, 2012 1:43 pm

But it only "affects a limited number of people".

Notice how Progs are ever willing to pit one group against another if/when it furthers the agenda. Personally, not a fan drugs period, let alone multiple prescriptions to the same person long term.

But this was, at least perviously, between the patient and their MD. Evidently not any more?

8. jeffythequick on July 31st, 2012 1:58 pm

The State cares for us! Really, it does!

I can't wait until they create a carousel, and we can be renewed!*

*I can't believe I brought up Logan's Run….

9. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 2:06 pm

I still find it fascinating that Dancy Nancy and others are urging many dem pols to avoid the convention, stay home and campaign. I smell panic in the air !

10. backwoodsconsr on July 31st, 2012 2:11 pm

Open for Bill Clinton? The ceremonies or his fly?

11. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 2:16 pm

It`s actually a team-effort; before, during and after !

I saw that line yesterday and wondered, since when do you need "openers" for the openers ? IS it since the main show, "Ain`t all that !" ?

12. backwoodsconsr on July 31st, 2012 2:29 pm

She will be known forever more as "Poke" ahontas.

13. jeffythequick on July 31st, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey… knock that crap off… I'm getting a visual of this.

great… now I have to spit out that little bit of barf.

14. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 3:00 pm

See if Mrs. TheQuick has any "blue" Kleenexes……. forget her dress; she`d never appreciate that !

15. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 3:01 pm

Poke a hontas; what`s a honta ? Is that a "load" of it ?

16. Marshall_Will on July 31st, 2012 3:16 pm

"I smell panic in the air"

I love the smell of desparation in the morning! Seriously though, that's a new wrinkle, at least for me. Since we know all the Progs are cool kids and cool kids decide what's cool, I just worked off the assumption P'BO wasn't one of the cool kids any more and that the worst thing any aspiring high school popularity queen can do is hang around one of 'those' kids that used to be cool!

Never ONCE did I stop to consider this may well be a simple matter of Dims salvaging the seats they CAN in 2012, and BEYOND really!? Has it really COME to this? After years of PEU/Bi-Weekly DUES/Funding Dimmocrat pander-fest victory laps they may actually have to roll up their sleeves and EARN the seats they get?

17. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 3:32 pm

Yeah, I feel more and more confident that the left is in full-fledged Panic Mode. Look at the poll results flyin` around; they are all over the board, wild, disconnected. You can`t even believe the ones from dem strongholds that show O up by 11. (if ya ever could)

It looks to me the only ones who are planning to show in Charlotte will be the attention ho`s who have no shame ! I guess the earlier they speak, the better chance to beat-feet and be gone before Teh One takes the stage !

Rush is talking about the genealogy search that turned up REAL Slave Blood in O`s lineage …. on his Mother`s side. It sounds like quite a stretch to me though, what with the name variations and the timing and his ancestor being the FIRST SLAVE in America ?! I`m callin` BS !

18. Truesoldier__ on July 31st, 2012 3:50 pm

Speaking of the polls. If you look at the methodology used in the ones that Obama up at all they usually have 10-12% more dem voters polled than R voters and in some cases even more dmes than independent voters. This is BS as states have been showing more people changing their affiliation from D to either I or R than the other way around.

As for the "first slave" thing, sounds to me like Obama is loosing the black vote and is trying to regain it through sympathy. It is not wonder he is loosing the black vote with unemployment in black communtites nearly double the national avg and his recent evolution into a pro-gay marriage guy.

19. backwoodsconsr on July 31st, 2012 3:57 pm

It doesn't matter. Bill will poke anything.

20. jeffythequick on July 31st, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm really starting to like Romney…

This is one they'll take out of context and only show the kiss my astroturf part, not the "This is a Holy place for the Polish people part."

21. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 8:26 pm

Romney could turn water into wine and lead into gold, but the msm would only report on the bird poop that landed on his shoulder as he deplaned. It`s par for the course when their guy can`t answer the phone without a teleprompter and looks like a girl riding a bike and throwing a baseball .

Let`s keep in mind that Poland`s Lech Walesa and Israel`s Netanyahu BOTH have shown friendship with Mitt like that almost reserved for brothers ! Teh One NEVER pulled THAT off with anyone !

22. Truesoldier__ on July 31st, 2012 8:59 pm

But of course. Both Polland and Israel see that Mitt at the helm would be a much safer envirornment for them than 4 more years of Obama with more "flexibility".

23. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes indeed, they sample too many of the group they can count on. The thing is, even though more people are aware of the tactic and watching for polling agencies to be pulling these tricks, they are so desperate that they do it anyway. I sometimes wonder if some even bother to conduct a poll; just grab some numbers out of the air. The numbers appear that outlandish right now !

24. SignPainterGuy on July 31st, 2012 9:50 pm

That flexibility thing; HE wants it to EO (if necessary) more sew-shall-ist policies until we wake up as communists and the Russians and muslims will be able to twist and tie him into pretzels and he`ll be happy to ablige !

25. ChapBix on July 31st, 2012 11:29 pm

Ho-hum. Looks like I will be watching the Tiddly Winks tournament on BSN rather than watching this turdfest.

26. SignPainterGuy on August 1st, 2012 1:57 am

Enjoy and watch your toes !

27. cheap dresses online on August 1st, 2012 5:48 am

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you hopefully you keep posting new stuff.Fine information, thanks to the author. This work is really useful and significant.Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

28. blogc2011 on March 6th, 2013 7:28 pm

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too essay on time

29. Logo Design Services on May 16th, 2013 5:14 am

well i just want to appreciate your thought nice i really like this.

30. freerolll on September 9th, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks for posting this I realy think you should do more of this stuff

what is psoriasis