Get ready for the Hollywood lib hypocrite bunch to ratchet up the rhetoric as the election nears. Kevin Spacey will help lead the charge as he did on the Today Show yesterday, when he equated a “wily murderous politician” character he portrays to Romney:

In an interview with actor Kevin Spacey on Wednesday’s NBC Today, co-host Matt Lauer quoted the liberal star’s description of his new role in a political drama, playing “a wily murderous politician worming his way to the White House.” Spacey quipped in response: “Kind of like this year, isn’t it?”

What planet do these Hollywood libs live on? Spacey’s an ardent supporter of our Killing Machine-in-Chief but Romney’s “murderous”? Pay it Forwardâ„¢:

Comments

13 Responses to “2012: A Spacey Odyssey”

1. jeffythequick on August 2nd, 2012 12:40 pm

If a real reporter was there:
    Host: Kevin, what do you mean by that line. "like this year"?
    Kevin: That line was not supposed to be questioned. It was a zinger I threw out there that shows how witty I am, and how deep of a thinker I must be. I was being clever.
    Host: I don't see it. You make it sound like either the pResident or Romney is a wily murderous politician worming his way into the White House" Which is it, Romney or Obama?
    Spacey: I don't get asked questions like that. Of course it isn't Obama. He's never killed anyone. Romney, we just don't know about. Ted Bundy never released his tax returns either.
    Host: So you're saying Romney is a murderer?
    Spacey: I didn't say that, but do we have proof he didn't?
    Host: You can't prove a negative.
    Spacey: That's not true. We've proven I don't have a cogent thought in my mind, nor an original line. I just get them from the DNC talking points. Rosanne will say the same thing this afternoon on Rosie's show, if it's still on, and DWS will emphatically repeat what I just said on Greta tonight.

2. Doug on August 2nd, 2012 1:02 pm

Ha! Woulda been nice. Luckily for Spaceball Matt Lauer was there to change the subject quickly.

3. Truesoldier__ on August 2nd, 2012 1:05 pm

Another Lib actor interview, another chance for a bathroom break.

4. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 1:16 pm

"Obama. He's never killed anyone. Romney, we just don't know about. Ted Bundy never released his tax returns either."

We're so IN these Libs heads aren't we? Ever since they seized the bully pulpit and narrative over a decade ago, we've struggled and were in various and unflattering stages of being behind the learning curve.

Well.No.More. I never could STAND this clown and all his movies s#cked. He hasn't lured me into what looked like a "promising script" since the comatose "Shipping News".

5. Joe Redfield on August 2nd, 2012 1:25 pm

Somehow, trying to portray good ol' Mitt the Squish as a combination of Ming the Merciless and Simon Legree doesn't seem like the best strategy. Many of us who were, shall we say, late to the Romney bandwagon, thought he was too nice for the job that needs to be done, rather than too vicious. Of course, Mitt did almost start World War III on his foreign jaunt last week by…, by, uh…well, he must have done something terrible for the MSM to climbed all over him like they did, so maybe Team BO is right about portraying him as an out-of-control thug.

6. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 1:48 pm

Joe,

The Left wore out their welcome by endlessly flogging the Bush = Evil Genius/Bush = Monkey strategy. After 10 freaking years of directly confronting 'liberals' on that, we never ONCE got an answer. Not from their media nor from co-workers, relatives etc.

So now, like the kid that's facing detention hall, a failing grade AND expulsion.., suddenly they want to "come clean" and let the full truth out! Well dh, we already have all the dirt on you we could possibly ever use and THEN some!

Your little soul searching 'revelations' mean nothing. But keep squealing if it makes you feel any better?

7. Obama bin Biden on August 2nd, 2012 2:28 pm

I figured Spacey would be protesting at Chick-fil-A.

8. Truesoldier__ on August 2nd, 2012 3:32 pm

The only movie he was in that I thought was good was The Usual Suspects.

9. Truesoldier__ on August 2nd, 2012 3:37 pm

Speaking of Mitt's trip to Israel and the LSM freak out over it. Here is one of Mitt's foreign policy advisors setting Anderea Mitchell straight.

The advisor is Dan Senor. I can tell you that is one guy who really does get it. I got to know him a bit on a professional basis back in 2004 when he was spokeman in Iraq for the Coalition Provisional Authority. Those conversations we had showed he understood what was the problem was we were facing in Iraq and I know that he let Ambassador Breemer know it. The sad thing was Ambassador Breemer was an elite who thought he knew better than everyone around him.

10. jeffythequick on August 2nd, 2012 3:56 pm

I thought Obama would be protesting Chick-fil-A, and promoting Dude-fil-eh?

That one was too hard to resist…

11. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 10:18 pm

Mmm, Bad Boy ! And after that great parody earlier ….. BAD Boy ! ;-) whatelseyagot ?

12. jeffythequick on August 3rd, 2012 1:01 pm

c'mon, you laughed… or at least smirked at that one…

13. SignPainterGuy on August 3rd, 2012 2:13 pm

Sure and asked, "whatelseyagot ?" :-)